Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama (38504 Views)

Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Daddy Freeze Fined N5Million For Adultery With Benedicta Elechi / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

I don't beat women and run to Instagram to teach Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo and other highly placed men what to do to keep their "sheepies". Does that makes me better than Freeze?

grin grin

You're nothing but an Id..iot with crushed cereals for brains.

Address the question of whether Freeze being unable to hold a home detracts from the veracity of his message against tithe-hungry pastors, you refuse.

I've been on Nairaland and known your handle for many years. I used to have nothing short of admiration and respect for the person behind the handle. I am glad your folly has been exposed to the whole world. You are a non-thinking sheeple, a pretender without an iota of original thought.

If you quote me again an untold calamity will befall everything you think you have.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Alariiwo:

With people like you, Nigeria and Africa won't move forward.
It's a shame sharing a continent with your likes..

For your info, China banned religion due to a similar menace of sheepies like yourself. Everyone had no other option than to channel their strength and energy towards development and technological advancements.

Today China has one of the best if not best economy in the world. You can't see billionaires or private jet owners anyhow there.

You better wake up and stop being retrogressive

China banned some Christian activities because they wanted their own indigenous religion to thrive. They were scared of competition from the West. The Chinese government didn't ban religion in its entirety.
This is nothing but one of those lies you pained atheists use in consolidating your inadequacies.

Just so you know, the same China equally banned Facebook and many of these social media platforms you and Freeze use in mast.urba. ting.
The Chinese government dislike competition and thus, anything perceived to be competitive, religious in nature or not, gets an immediate sanction.

Get your facts right. The Christian faith has never hindered positive progressions in any continent. If your Country isn't working, chances are your teachers, your politicians and your schools are idle. If you want progressions, vote the right people into electoral offices and stop blaming private entities over how they choose to legally make, save or spend their monies.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
favoritte:
So he even has a baby mama. He should be careful with the way he attacks pastors because the Bible says "touch not my anoited and do my prophet no harm"....

Yaba-Left CEO
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Walelavender(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
This guy is so obsessed with the tithe thing so much that his tweet couldn't go innocently to celebrate his mistress without including tithe ! Haba! grin
Only the self-acclaimed prophets/pastors should be scared of this guy's attack. It holds no water for those who are truly called.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

STFU Ode! I don't follow Pastor Chris but I'm not envious of his achievements cool cool I don't cry everyday online because he got a private jet.
OLODO no b una pastors dey attack am everyday mathew ashimolowo jst finish attacking him without bible refrence abeg guy swerve jare #freethesheeple

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Raiyell:

You're nothing but an Id..iot with crushed cereals for brains.

Address the question of whether Freeze being unable to hold a home detracts from the veracity of his message against tithe-hungry pastors, you refuse.

I've been on Nairaland and known your handle for many years. I used to have nothing short of admiration and respect for the person behind the handle. I am glad your folly has been exposed to the whole world. You are a non-thinking sheeple, a pretender without an iota of original thought.

If you quote me again an untold calamity will befall everything you think you have.

The only thing I think I have is Raiyell. So may an untold calamity fall on Raiyell and his family.

Every other thing in my possessions belong to God.. In fact I'm gonna pay my tithe.. So you see, nothing not even your infested mouth can come close. grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Jaytecq(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
I may not like Daddy Freeze as a person,
But I have learned to deal with the message leaving out the messenger.
You have awakened us all.
No more 'paying' money to quack pastors in the false pretense that it brings salvation.
The pastors are suddenly afraid because if their gullible followers become enlightened, what happens to their source of income?
From whence will they 'Chop'? cheesy

Ride on Daddy fr****!
Regards to your son and baby mama.
Pastors should go and hug transformer.
angry

so u av been sleeping all this while?
thank God for the dude in ur life.

A lot of us av been awaken from adam.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PearlStreet(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
gare:

Are those the only men of God you know, what about those that have kept one wife and stayed with them all throughout their life time, na wa for una.

Herbalists and 'Idol' worshippers keep their marriages intact and Oyakhilome can't keep his.

He should go and ask so-called unbelievers how they manage to keep their marriages intact.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
daddy freezer should go and sit down..don't know what he wants to achieve..maybe he wants to create church oo or get popularity by insulting pastors..by the time they lock him inside prison he will know he should go and ask Kemi oluloyo or wetin b her name again sef...take ur time oo
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:
OLODO no b una pastors dey attack am everyday mathew ashimolowo jst finish attacking him without bible refrence abeg guy swerve jare #freethesheeple

A prisoner like you wey never chop also wants to free the sheeple?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Interesting15: 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:
I may not like Daddy Freeze as a person,
But I have learned to deal with the message leaving out the messenger.
You have awakened us all.
No more 'paying' money to quack pastors in the false pretense that it brings salvation.
The pastors are suddenly afraid because if their gullible followers become enlightened, what happens to their source of income?
From whence will they 'Chop'? cheesy

Ride on Daddy freeze!
Regards to your son and baby mama.
Pastors should go and hug transformer.
angry
But if Christians don't give their money for the expansion of the gospel, how do you suggest evangelism should be spread?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by sirBLUNT: 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

A prisoner like you also wants to free the sheeple?

SPORTED!..U beta grow up and start reading the bible and understand on ur own dan waiting 4 one pastor to tel u wat to do by the way how old are u?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:
SPORTED!..U beta grow up and start reading the bible and understand on ur own dan waiting 4 one pastor to tel u wat to do by the way how old are u?

I'm old enough to teach you the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by dammybabanla: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep
e no matter...sometimes,God can even use stones to pass a message
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

China banned some Christian activities because they wanted their own indigenous religion to thrive. They were scared of competition from the West. The Chinese government didn't ban religion in its entirety.
This is nothing but one of those lies you pained atheists use in consolidating your inadequacies.

Just so you know, the same China equally banned Facebook and many of these social media platforms you and Freeze use in mast.urba. ting.
The Chinese government dislike competition and thus, anything perceived to be competitive, religious in nature or not, gets an immediate sanction.

Get your facts right. The Christian faith has never hindered positive progressions in any continent. If your Country isn't working, chances are your teachers, your politicians and your schools are idle. If you want progressions, vote the right people into electoral offices and stop blaming private entities over how they choose to legally make, save or spend their monies.

If China banned Christianity, then Jesus told a lie then. Jesus will not come again because his coming depends solely on his gospel reaching the whole world. Christianity is doomed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Acidosis(m): 3:30pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

If China banned Christianity, then Jesus told a lie then. Jesus will not come again because his coming depends solely on his gospel reaching the whole world. Christianity is doomed.

Christianity is doomed, fine. But I will be in Church today and Sunday and I will pay my tithe.

grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Acidosis:

Christianity is doomed, fine. But I will be in Church today and Sunday and I will pay my tithe.

grin

Because you want to make your pastor richer doesn't mean it is still not doomed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
Interesting15:

But if Christians don't give their money for the expansion of the gospel, how do you suggest evangelism should be spread?

You ask me!
There is charity and freewill donation.
Surely, i hope you dont mistake them for tithe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by wealth2al(m): 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2017
My dear, Nigeria is one place where a man that cant pay a woman`s dowry will be attacking men of GOD and people ordain by satan will be supporting him. YES, some of the men of God may be doing some things in an in-correct way; but who is this man to judge them?

What Bible college did he attended?

When did he become a Christian?

How many times has he read the bible from cover to cover?

WHAT A FUNNY COUNTRY!!!

Acidosis:
Shameless old man..

Ordinary home of three people (wife with child), you can't keep. Yet trying hard to teach people above you how to keep their so called sheep

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Sirheny007(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jaytecq:

so u av been sleeping all this while?
thank God for the dude in ur life.

A lot of us av been awaken from adam.

Doesn't matter!
Even I am hired 5 hours after you, we'll receive the same wage.
tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by wealth2al(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
WATCHING...

Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
wealth2al:
My dear, Nigeria is one place where a man that cant pay a woman`s dowry will be attacking men of GOD and people ordain by satan will be supporting him. YES, some of the men of God may be doing some things in an in-correct way; but who is this man to judge them?

What Bible college did he attended?

When did he become a Christian?

How many times has he read the bible from cover to cover?

WHAT A FUNNY COUNTRY!!!

So the payment of DOWRY validates and qualifies people for attacking Pastors(scammers)?

You know what? The country is not funny at all, the people living in the country are, and you are one of them
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
sirBLUNT:
olodo i dnt folo daddy freeze i folo his teachings wit reference frm the bible unlyk ur mumu pastors who kip attacking him without a biblical bakup so oga abeg pack wel

You follow his teachings with reference from the Bible?

Did the Bible say we should have baby mama?.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

You follow his teachings with reference from the Bible?

Did the Bible say we should have baby mama?.

Did Daddy Freeze teach on baby mamas? Why are you people(Christians) always fond of straw man arguments?
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by PointZerom: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Akin1212:

Did Daddy Freeze teach on baby mamas? Why are you people(Christians) always fond of straw man arguments?

Do you need a pain killer?

Pls who taught your daddy freeze about Baby mama.
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Kogiboy20: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmmm, lemme come and be going jor....
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Theakthedream: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
mofedamijo:

My brother he his the last thing on thier mind,they have sermon in several countries every month,they re always on the move,meeting people day n night,u see that 1billion needed by r.c.c.g,they will get more,they have billionaires as members,if uv ever been to their redemption camp,go to the car park,n u will see cars worth 20-40million naira....thousands of cars,at least i know 3billionaires in naija who re redeem members....go to bonny island n see redeem pastors who re big time engineers.....some earning 3-4million monthly,those who il give those cash will,no be 4 everybody
See your life.. Tomorrow, people like you will be preaching against worldly things.. Have you ever questioned their source of money? No wonder the front sits are meant for the rich.. While 5he poor takes the back sit in the so called house of God.. Tell us if you are going to donate 1 billion too.. Or don't you want to? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Una sheep well done o baaaaabaaaa
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Akin1212(m): 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

Do you need a pain killer?

Pls who taught your daddy freeze about Baby mama.

Did daddy Freeze teach on baby mamas? Don't avoid the question
Re: Daddy Freeze Celebrates Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Amid Tithe Drama by Interesting15: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sirheny007:

You ask me!
There is charity and freewill donation.
Surely, i hope you dont mistake them for tithe.

Alright sir. But are you a Christian? What are your motives for doing all these things you do? Is it for the expansion of the gospel?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Jim Iyke Makes Surprise Appearance As Skyewise Group Honours Staff At Dinner Par / Bovi & Julius Agwu's Wives In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.