Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (65057 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / If You See These Guys With Your Girlfriend What Would You Do(photo) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by BloggersNG: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is the Most Devastating story you Will read on the internet today, As a lover boy, he discussed with Police officers for them to arrest his girlfriend, and then ask her to call her boyfriend, which will be him, to enable him propose to her... But when they eventually arrested her, the Person she called, left me looking for space to faint, Story shared by twitter user kelvinbraide..

See for yourself below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/man-plots-with-police-to-propose-to-his.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/kelvinbraide/status/936339101845999616

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by darkenkach(m): 1:39pm On Dec 01, 2017
So you expect us to believe this story?

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by slimfairboy(m): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
cheesy grin

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Lekan111(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
Don't use arrest to play with police, they change it for you and ask you to pay

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by miqos03: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
Evil girl friend put my guy for one chance bus, drop am for police station

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by forayfleo(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
Shameless human
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by TheMainMan: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
that is bad... that guy will hardly blv in love now

only God intervention will touch the guys heart to make him love again

sorry to the innocent girls that will suffer for this

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Andrewgame42: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Anything wey involved the Nigerian police ( aka best police in the world) no dey end well!!

Fellas be careful , one advice is enough for 10people
Meanwhile am unemployed I need work oo

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by dotuna3(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by prciouschika(f): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
hahahahahah that's wickedness

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by laideHafeez: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
I weak for this one

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Dmeji4444(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lie lie every where.

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Ifiegboria(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Sh*t

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by BruncleZuma: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017

Mogbe!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
After God................ u know the rest grin

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by ivolt: 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2017
Fake story.

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Burger01(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
She called another nigga grin

My nigga, fear women cheesy

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Kakafranky(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
story for the dogs!!!

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by MLK22555: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
She Play Penalty go Throwing just like dat embarassed embarassed embarassed

16 Likes

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by AK6464(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
sad

Smartness(?) is what has kept many ladies single who were actually meant to be married by now.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Greyworld: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
darkenkach:
woman Neva show yu

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Dronedude(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
My guy truth be told, babes get different magas for different purposes. The dude she call fit get influence to free her pass her guy but e no mean say she no dey with her guy. Maybe like say she wan pay for something n her card decline, she for call the guy.

Me dey comot cap for we babes...

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Tastemoney(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
That's what happens when the person u r dating is not dating you. sad

Wetin concern me self.....Ayam not proposing to any godamn bitch....TEAMWIZKID STYLEZZ tongue tongue

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by sorextee(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lies
Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by loveth360(f): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
Why Una carry my case come here.

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Austinoiz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2017
One of those Twitter and insta fantasy tales. Believe it and have your parents querried for not wearing condom that night they nacked for your formation.

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by lazygal: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
darkenkach:

What's not to believe?

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by chronique(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
Jesus Christ is Lord! That guy go done swallow like 50 litres of saliva after hearing this cos him mouth go just dey dry, dey bitter at the same time like person wey get malaria.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by Zizicardo(f): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
He's a lucky guy tho. wink. At least, he's found out the truth, instead of being a mugu for the rest of his life

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking by iamdapsyj(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
This story doesn't add up or its incomplete.

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / Ladies, Your boyfriend Sends This Picture Message To You, What's He Implying? / 1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos)