Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,558 members, 7,809,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) (56422 Views)

Yoruba Demon Turned Yoruba Angel - "Guys Can You Pass This Test?" / Yoruba Demon Keeps Lady Waiting On A Date And Gleefully Watches / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by LifestyleTonite: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
A dude named Yomi has put Yoruba Demon on the world map. His cheating act has ensured that the word Yoruba trends on twitter as at press time.

He was exposed by his girlfriend who discovered 7 months into their relationship that he has been in a 3 years relationship with her namesake. Gosh!

The guy, whom twitter users have crowned as the Face of Yoruba Demon Association, had one Prisca in Nigeria and another Prisca in Ghana.

He just proved that the jollof rice war between Nigeria and Ghana is no obstacle to him getting a Ghanaian chick.

Read the story below.

http://www.purplefeel.com/2017/12/twitter-users-crowned-guy-face-yoruba-demon.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by LifestyleTonite: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
MORE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by LifestyleTonite: 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
MORE .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by ELShehzad: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is super stooory!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by LifestyleTonite: 1:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
last

13 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Amarabae(f): 2:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
Long story.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by daewoorazer(m): 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2017

Girl claims she doesn't care, but in the real sense, she hurts like a hot coal

322 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by darkenkach(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wait I hope Prisca 9ja is his real babe cry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Miyachi: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
That way you won't mix-up names. wink

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by ayourbamie: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
I bind and cast every spirit of yoruba demon in me.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
Prisca naija

Prisca Ghana

142 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by favoritte: 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2017
This is super story

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by CountCarter(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
Attention! Attention! Attention! Something a large number of we youths like. We always get the same line "I don't normally do this but I just have to put this out here" some ol bullshit talk. We live for the likes and attention, it's why they say, "keep your relationship off the media" but then, yomi why? Must have a thing for the name Priscilla. We men should shy aware from cheating, if you ain't happy with your relationship, call it off. Don't go around making your woman look like a fool.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
This one takes Yoruba demon to a whole new level

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by johncallidon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
badest guy ever liveth. . . . fuvk the bitches and pass to Yhur brother . no time for bull crap .

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Kamelot77(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2017
NYC one yomi, she got Wat she wanted

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by lalanice(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Lol@ d demon other demons look upto shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
How is that cheating?

He's just synchronizing relationships undecided

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by NeeKlaus: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
All I see here is a babe that is really hurt. She's just using her rants to cover up her pain. And to think that she tweeted as far back as 2015 that she can never get ensnared in a Yoruba demon's web. LOL! Life isn't fair.

Yomi is a model Yoruba demon.grin

116 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
Kamelot77:
NYC one yomi, she got Wat she wanted

This was tweeted in 2015 gringrin

Now, She's gotten a taste of it firsthand cool

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Bossontop(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
grin
#Respek....d guy na boss

37 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2017
Not even upto the way some guys cheat.

5 Likes

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by IamSINZ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Girl claims she doesn't care, but in the real sense, she hurts like a hot coal

Pretty easy to see through those smileys

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by daewoorazer(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

Pretty easy to see through those smileys

Do u rep Yoruba?

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by IamSINZ(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Do u rep Yoruba?

I'm Igbo to the teeth, bruh cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by daewoorazer(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

I'm Igbo to the teeth, bruh cool

I'm Yoruba..... Makes you a brother from another people..... How u man?

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by IamSINZ(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

I'm Yoruba..... Makes you a brother from another people..... How u man?

Yes oo... Doing very fine, my brother..

How's the hustle?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by daewoorazer(m): 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yes oo... Doing very fine, my brother..

How's the hustle?

Hoping it'd pay off someday.... And urs

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by IamSINZ(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

Hoping it'd pay off someday.... And urs

I just can't wait for the day to wrap up, I'm stressed out as it is.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by daewoorazer(m): 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

I just can't wait for the day to wrap up, I'm stressed out as it is.

And remember to call ur Gf or a masseuse to do d needful

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) by IamSINZ(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2017
daewoorazer:

And remember to call ur Gf or a masseuse to do d needful

Lol, thanks man. But I just need to take a shower, eat and lie down. grin

Make we no derail OP thread grin

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Is A Lesbian But Doesn't Want To Lose Him (photo) / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Topics To Discuss While Talking To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.