Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo (1616 Views)

See Why Donald Trump’s Ex Lawyer Was Arrested / Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / Difference Between A Lawyer, A Solicitor, An Attorney And A Barrister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Appearance As A Lawyer Was In The Supreme Court— Kayode Ajulo by BazeNews: 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2017
Slim-built, light-skinned and trendy Akoko, Ondo State-born Dr. Olukayode Abraham Ajulo, can be referred to as a youth ambassador, and that is on the basis of how well he’s done for himself as a young man.
At a relatively young age, Ajulo contested for a senatorial seat after which he became the national secretary of the Labour Party. Away from an impressive political resume of a young man, amiable and brilliant Ajulo has also carved a niche for himself in the law profession as well as a human rights activist. This handsome dude is the founder of Egalitarian Mission Africa, an organisation that focuses on human rights issues.
http://justnews.com.ng/2017/12/01/my-first-appearance-as-a-lawyer-was-in-the-supreme-court-kayode-ajulo/

(1) (Reply)

I Had Four Miscarriages Before Giving Birth To Twins, Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita R / Check Out The Miracle Capsule That We Will Give You Six Packs With 21 Days / Airtel Complete List Of Data, Activation Code For 2018 - Notedwap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.