Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) (1953 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by Pussitto: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2017
President Christ embassy pastor Chris oyakhilome and his mentor pastor Benny hinn of Benny hinn ministries storms is real for a tour with the ace gospel singer sinach.

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/pastor-chris-pastor-benny-hinn-with.html?m=1

Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by donnie(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2017
Who told you that is his mentor? Please correct yourself.
They're good friends in a partnership ordained and designed by God. http://Loveworldusa.org
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
convocation of champions
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by judedwriter(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Partnership made in heaven.
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by pussygotlips: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017
something tells me Chris dey kpash sinaj toto,

guys wetin una think?
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by pussygotlips: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2017

guys wetin una think?
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by petra1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2017
pussygotlips:
guys wetin una think?

We think you are silly . What do you think ?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by pussygotlips: 7:05pm On Dec 01, 2017
petra1:

We think you are silly . What do you think ?
as usual what I expected from an average Christians, living in self denials trying to defend the so called men of God at all cost even when its evident.

its okay, continue but surely we shall see it
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by donnie(m): 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
pussygotlips:

guys wetin una think?

I think you are possessed.
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by doofanc: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2017
And you guys just had to feed the troll.

I just believe there are times we should learn to ignore, seriously.
Re: Pastor Chris & Pastor Benny Hinn With Sinach Arrives Isreal For A Tour(photo) by jared007: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Pussitto:
President Christ embassy pastor Chris oyakhilome and his mentor pastor Benny hinn of Benny hinn ministries storms is real for a tour with the ace gospel singer sinach.

http://chikasom..com/2017/12/pastor-chris-pastor-benny-hinn-with.html?m=1
Mentor? U are funny sha. I don't believe in comparison but am yet to find a Pastor in this present World that has deep knowledge of God's Word like Pastor Chris.
Pastor Chris and Pastor Benny are good friends and not spiritual son and father.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Garden Of Eden - A Child's View / Nigerians Misunderstood My March 27 Prophecy On Coronavirus" –TB Joshua Cries Ou / It Will Get Easier With Time , I Promise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.