Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Kalu Congratulates OUK On His Conferment Of Honorary Doctorate Degree - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Congratulates OUK On His Conferment Of Honorary Doctorate Degree (358 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Abia North: Hon. Uko Nkole Hails OUK On His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Congratulates OUK On His Conferment Of Honorary Doctorate Degree by NAPC1(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
Executive Chairman/CEO of Stercoll group and Former Gubernatorial Candidadte of All Progressive Grand Alliance(APGA) in Abia State, Dr. Emeka Kalu, has congratulated the Publisher of Sun, New Telegraph newspapers and a former Governor of Abia State, Chief Dr Orji Uzor Kalu, on his conferment of honorary doctorate degree, honoris Causa by the University of Nigeria Nsukka

Dr. Kalu in a statement personally signed by him, described, the former Abia State governor as a seasoned administrator per excellence whose contributions to the development of Abia State and Nigeria has been largely acclaimed by all and sundry.

“On behalf of my family and the management of Stercoll group, I wish to congratulate a Colossal personality, A political juggernaut and media supremo and administrator per excellence, Chief Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu on his conferment of Honorary Doctorate degree honoris Causa, by the University of Nigeria Nsukka.

“Your contributions to the growth and development of democracy in Nigeria has been globally acclaimed.

“During your tenure as Governor of Abia State, Salaries of workers were promptly paid, numerous roads and bridges were constructed, rural electrification was done, Enyimba won the CAF champions league back to back etc.

“One of the greatest achievements of your tenure was the free medical services rendered to the good people of Abia State and making education free for all.

“As you are honoured Sir, I join millions of your Associates, followers and well wishers in thanking God for a life of service to humanity and God, as I wish you more grace to do more for our dear State and Country.”
http://www.gboozatv.com/2017/11/kalu-congratulates-ouk-on-his.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

I’m Returning To PDP – Atiku / Delta Govt Denies Alleged Role In IPMAN Election Stalemate / Atiku Abubakar: The New Kid On The Political Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.