Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (65356 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And Wife, Nkechi Celebrate Their 25th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Throwback Picture Of Mercy Akide And Nwankwo Kanu At The 1999 CAF Awards / Dannie Daniella Okocha And Her Boyfriend In London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Reference(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
boboye012:
I see Cafu,Ronaldo,Infantino,Kanu,Pele and Jay Jay..Don't know d rest.

Indomie generation....no pun intended...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by writeprof(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2017
I see initiates of the deep secret of the politics and business of world football cartel.
Nice picture though!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by MatthewCGile: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
I see Cafu,Ronaldo,Infantino,Kanu,Pele and Jay Jay..Don't know d rest.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Nmeri17: 5:24am On Mar 06, 2018
valdes00:

Oh the Guy with the red tie...

He is the special adviser to the media aide of the president of ball boy association of ikogosi....

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by Charly68: 12:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
They make money ,pay the white their taxes but come back home to evade tax ,what is wrong with Africans ?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats by dododawa1: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2019
Sirheny007:

People like you are a shame to Biafra.
angry
garba Lawal and Rashidi Yemeni are greater than all Biafra players

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ighalo Slept With Bbnaija Star, Nollywood Actress’ – Estranged Wife, Adesuwa / Chichi Igbo: "Stop Worrying About My Dry Boobs" - Football Star Warns / The Main Reason Why Neymar Left Barcelona For PSG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.