Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! (5961 Views)

2013 Fit And Trim Weight Loss Challenge / My Journey In Getting Fit And Losing Weight / Tips To Getting Slimmer (The Natural Way) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by osahre: 11:24am On Mar 28, 2010
Looking at here reminds one of under 25 beauty pergent , check her secrets on slim and body weight loss http://www.weightlosslafit.info

Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by escavous: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
I dont mind her great shape ooo, she looks cool ,  her shape will definitely scare those AMERICANS Sweet babes.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by earlydew: 9:01am On Mar 29, 2010
very few women of her age would look like this . dis na black and shine slim fit. Obama carry go jooo,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Webbullion(m): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2010
this is cool, i will tell my wife to emulate her, thanks for the info,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by earlydew: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2010
happy easter in advance,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by gongoland: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2010
every man's dream, great shape, Michelle keep it up ,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by earlydew: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2010
happy easter in advance lady michelle , i still dey trip sha
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by escavous: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
ose mammy,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by escavous: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2010
confirm secrets, great source,
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by 28weeks: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2010
i love her smiles
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by escavous: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2010
am going to the gym right now
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
She is in shape because she has a 50/50 relationship with her husband. In Nigeria that is not the case, the woman is worked to the bones just to cater to the family and barely has time to breathe. She is my fitnesspiration though and hopefully we girls get good men like Obama.
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
black dresses do have a somewhat slimming effect.

add the photo angle, lighting and regular gym workouts.

Plus a husband who doesnt feel wife means personal slave?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
Madam ebony grin grin  u there
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
Oga I dey grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Oga I dey grin grin
oya tell me something, how much do u know bt masculine fitness smiley I don dey go out of shape. grin grin
my belle don dey protude grin grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
There is no such thing as gender-fitness, fitness is fitness. Basically clean up your diet, eat more fruits and vegetables and exercise is also very important. 30-45mins of cardio(fast walking, running, cycling etc) 3-5days a week and lifting weights (http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html) Pick one exercise for a body part and do weights(3sets of 8-10reps) 2-3days a week. You dont have to go to the gym to exercise. Just buy a set of dumbbells and good running shoes. smiley
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

There is no such thing as gender-fitness, fitness is fitness. Basically clean up your diet, eat more fruits and vegetables and exercise is also very important. 30-45mins of cardio(fast walking, running, cycling etc) 3-5days a week and lifting weights (http://www.sport-fitness-advisor.com/dumbbellexercises.html) Pick one exercise for a body part and do weights(3sets of 8-10reps) 2-3days a week. You dont have to go to the gym to exercise. Just buy a set of dumbbells and good running shoes. smiley
shocked shocked shocked all dis one. me wey i never run for 20 years. grin btw how much are dumbells
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
Fast walking is an option but you will look like a whimp fast-walking on the streets hahahaha. Where are you located?
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Fast walking is an option but you will look like a whimp fast-walking on the streets hahahaha. Where are you located?
england, lipsrsealed
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ok Argos does good dumbells
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Ok Argos does good dumbells
where u located? you seem to know a whole lot abt fitness. cheesy
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
South west smiley. Well I stumbled into it a few years ago and never looked back grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

South west smiley. Well I stumbled into it a few years ago and never looked back grin grin
kai!! tongue u must have a lovely shape, lolzz grin grin ru athlethic by any chance grin grin wink
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2010
luizworld:

kai!! tongue u must have a lovely shape, lolzz grin grin ru athlethic by any chance grin grin wink
grin ;DYeah im ok smiley
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2010
luizworld:

kai[b]!! tongue u must have a lovely shape, lolzz grin grin ru athlethic by any chance [/b] grin grin wink
aha! just toast the girl jare, wetin be all this beating about the bush now angry angry angry
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

aha! just toast the girl jare, wetin be all this beating about the bush now angry angry angry
who tell u say i dey toast am grin she be bread? grin grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
luizworld:

who tell u say i dey toast am grin she be bread? grin grin
i hear, all this under-gee moves na ploy to toast the bird jare
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
na wah o grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by KennyG6(m): 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

na wah o grin
abi ke, u sef notice am grin grin
anyway dont let me spoil his fun,

********bye********* grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
na wa oooo  grin grin I no fit ask question again, grin
Re: First Lady Michelle Obama Looks Fit And Slimmer ! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
Kenny_G:

abi ke, u sef notice am grin grin
anyway dont let me spoil his fun,

********bye********* grin
Well it was imaginative and not the routine way some guys go grin grin grin grin

@LUIZ

So do you really want to get fit? tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4)

NOURISH YOUR SKIN RENEW YOUR AGE:ENJOY BENEFITS OF COCOLLAGEN / Lagos Discharges Seventeen Coronavirus Patients / Pls Help,my Cousin Is Shapeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.