Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped (25980 Views)

Nigerian Atheist Whatsapp Group / Why Are Nigerian Atheist Cowards? / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by danvon(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2017
Theoretically there is no such thing as an atheist, if they truly believe there is no God they would stop trying to organize seminars and debates to prove he doesn't exist becus when we die we'll have all d proof we need
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Idrismusty97(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheism has devastating effects on the brain , so no one should be really surprised that he was taken to a psychiatric hospital . They took him to the right place
Well nothing new, Radical Muslims believe same about Christians. Only they don't have psychiatric hospitals, What they do have is very sharp knives. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by PointZerom: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
1Sharon:

Come again?

If want me to come again, position well, as you face down.....weak ME.
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Etuagievin(m): 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
it would have been better you remove jehovahs witnesses from the headline. Including it gives a different impression.
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Atheism has devastating effects on the brain , so no one should be really surprised that he was taken to a psychiatric hospital . They took him to the right place

Please shut your mouth, you lack humanity, we should deport you to planet Pluto, you are obviously an alien with a blog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by hahn(m): 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

My oga sekundosekundo was an atheist. Na him tell me say Atheists needs brain evaluation.

His opinion is as interesting as Tonto Dike's hit track undecided

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by PointZerom: 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Nigerians prefers pretenders to an honest straight forward person, Such a pretentious country. They are taking him to a psychiatric hospital? Why not to a church for deliverance, Or have they finally realized that doesn't work anymore? Who needs psychiatric help more? Someone who would buy water/oil in bottle with his hard earned money believing that is the solution of all his problem, Someone who would scramble to touch the chair of his pastor, be walk or stamp all over, roll on the floor, even pay tax to the pastors instead of the government for some phantom blessing, someone who would pay to build a school his/her children cannot even dream of attending. Who needs the psychiatric help more? It is man expressing his rational views.

So many nonsense in one post.

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by hahn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

lol, cc hahn Hopefullanlord

Every church is a nuthouse smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 5:51pm On Dec 01, 2017
Etuagievin:
it would have been better you remove jehovahs witnesses from the headline. Including it gives a different impression.

Be pretending that you do not know that Jehovah's witness is a modern cult, wait till you become a baptised member and wait to leave.
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by 1Sharon(f): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
danvon:
Theoretically there is no such thing as an atheist, if they truly believe there is no God they would stop trying to organize seminars and debates to prove he doesn't exist becus when we die we'll have all d proof we need

Lol. you could say the same for Christians. If they truly believed god exists they wouldn't need to organise seminars and debates and even share testimonies.

Why do they do these things? To keep convincing themselves with doubt all around them or what?

I know it is like a big slap in the face of Christians when they see non-Christians doing well in life without worshipping their god. Bwahaha.. .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2017
acupikin:
Nigerian man kidnapped for his atheist views

here is the post shared by the nigerian atheist society on their facebook page

We just received information that Carl Maobi, a member of the Atheist Society of Nigeria is allegedly being held against his will at
Ejebronus Psychiatric Clinic, Osina Ideato South, Imo state.

Carl, an ex-Jehovah Witness was bundled into a car and driven to the above location without his consent and an adequate explanation as to what is happening.

Please we request that anyone who resides close to the area can reach out to him and give us feedback.

You can reach us at info@atheist.org.ng or call Bayo Opadeyi at 08122356701

Treat as urgent. Thanks!

source-http://www.metrodailies.com/nigerian-man-kidnapped-atheist-views/
Seun are atheist immune to insanity? You people have been covered by the blood of Jesus, haven't you? You see why I say your movement is a religion?
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by PointZerom: 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
anssy:

Please shut your mouth, you lack humanity, we should deport you to planet Pluto, you are obviously an alien with a blog

Abeg make una carry this one join.

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Idrismusty97(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

So many nonsense in one post.
These people don't need psychiatric hospital after all they are getting closer to God.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537053/Lawn-Christians-South-African-preacher-makes-congregation-eat-GRASS-closer-God.html
South African preacher makes congregation eat GRASS to ‘be closer to God’

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2017
anssy:

I lack humanity because I saw more evidence that proves atheism has devastating effects on the brain

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/atheist-very-high-possibility-mental

Its because of atheism that blood-thirsty communists went on a killing spree

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by WORLDPEACE(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
Xisnin:
Fanatical family members are likely to be the culprits,
bunch of illiterates.
If they are illiterates, believe me, it is not a psychiatric hospital they will take him to. Na babalawo or pastor. These people are doing what educated folks would do.
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On Dec 01, 2017
PointZerom:

If want me to come again, position well, as you face down.....weak ME.

Sorry? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by danvon(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
1Sharon:

Lol. you could say the same for Christians. If they truly believed god exists they wouldn't need to organise seminars and debates and even share testimonies.

Why do they do these things? To keep convincing themselves with doubt all around them or what?

I know it is like a big slap in the face of Christians when they see non-Christians doing well in life without worshipping their god. Bwahaha.. .
doing well you mean atheist Joseph Stalin who killed 30million people or atheist Adolf Hitler who killed over 6million yeah atheist are doing well Christians know God exist that's why they pray and besides Christians can prove God exist atheist can't prove God doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Idrismusty97(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2017
What breed of dog is this mentally stable person?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3537005_2_pngfb5c81ed3a220004b71069645f112867

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
danvon:

So how do we educate your type? How do we stop your kind from being brain washed, how are you guys going to be sensitized if we keep our mouths shut

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Idrismusty97(m): 6:03pm On Dec 01, 2017
Wow! I have never seen so many mentally stable people in one place.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 01, 2017
Dronedude:
People sabi shoot things out of proportion. The guy was bundled to a psychiatric hospital and they said he was kidnapped.

By the way, why do Nigerians view psychiatric hospital as a detention center? The free thinker was probably in oblivion while initiating his metaphysical probe into the black hole and walking on the street to the prying view of concerned individuals who called the psychiatric hospital to his rescue.

My thought though.

What on earth are you saying? To make sense, you don't have to use big words.

I am sure you lifted those words from a thesaurus. Your kind weaken me I swear
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by danvon(m): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
anssy:

So how do we educate your type? How do we stop your kind from being brain washed, how are you guys going to be sensitized if we keep our mouths shut
thank you very much for your kind gesture but we liked being brainwashed look at pot calling snow black who is truly brainwashed us who believe we were created or u guyz who believe we exploded into existence
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by tohpahz(f): 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2017
wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
danvon:
doing well you mean atheist Joseph Stalin who killed 30million people or atheist Adolf Hitler who killed over 6million yeah atheist are doing well Christians know God exist that's why they pray and besides Christians can prove God exist atheist can't prove God doesn't exist

Hitler was a Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Dronedude(m): 6:07pm On Dec 01, 2017
Raiyell:

What on earth are you saying? To make sense, you don't have to use big words.

I am sure you lifted those words from a thesaurus. Your kind weaken me I swear

Lol...My brother those are simple terms if you are science inclined.
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Edu3Again: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2017
unitysheart:

You suddenly found a breeding ground to air your myopic view.

Defend the points I raised no need to yab.

Why is ur founder buried under a pyramid
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
Now who will save him when he doesn't believe in God .
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by danvon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
anssy:

Hitler was a Catholic
"was" thank you he loved d evolution theory as you very well
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2017
danvon:
thank you very much for your kind gesture but we liked being brainwashed look at pot calling snow black who is truly brainwashed us who believe we were created or u guyz who believe we exploded into existence

You are a perfect example of a slave who is in love with his chains.
brain washing is evil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by danvon(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2017
anssy:

You are a perfect example of a slave who is in love with his chains.
brain washing is evil
your d one who is brainwashed prove God doesn't exist right here right now
Re: Nigerian Atheist, Carl Maobi, Kidnapped by anssy(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2017
sacluxisback:
Now who will save him when he doesn't believe in God .

His fellow citizens will save him since the mystical flesh loving sky daddy is either crippled or just doesn't exist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Was Asked To Return His Waec Certificate ?? / "TB Joshua Heals HIV Positive Man" - TB Joshua Ministries Says / Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.