Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (117873 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2017
Why always guys?
What of sex starved ladies?
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2017
1metre:
ok. Relate it to your post and see where they co-relate.
It's sarcasm bloke.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Criis:
Why always guys?
What of sex starved ladies?
You can do the counter thread cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Grabbeast: 10:57am On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why would a girl come visiting for the first time and then the only thing on your brain is to bang her

Why you dey ask me? sad
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Spaxon(f): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
lol
Lukad dis one o cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by chrischukszy01(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Created by Commissioner For Women Affairs, Tosyne2much
after u don give her like 3 straight round, she will b like I want to sleep small...this me in the bath room chilling

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 11:39am On Dec 02, 2017
chrischukszy01:
after u don give her like 3 straight round, she will b like I want to sleep small...this me in the bath room chilling
Na so e dey be cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by freshinko: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
QueenSekxy:
make I book space

nl association of sex starved idiots will soon come and counter this truth..

And what similar traits those being sex starved and an idiot have?? shocked shocked
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why would a girl come visiting for the first time and then the only thing on your brain is to bang her
Because delay could be dangerous grin

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by centboy123456(m): 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
fortunechy:
n this...

Jesus is this tin real
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by IMASTEX: 2:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Good question. But do you know some ladies will go mocking the guy for not been man enough, if he decides to play decent? Especially, the lady that visits just to bang. Morality is dead this days. That is why you see cleavages, boobs, etc making news over success, career, conduct news.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
4. When you successfully convince her to come and visit you and she promises to come the next day
L M A O
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
tunary:
L M A O
You gbadun am shey? cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
NLandIsHypocrit:
Because delay could be dangerous grin
That's so not cool.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
6. When she finally arrives and you don't know how to start, then you will begin to go in and out of the room for no good reason looking for something that is not even missing cheesy
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
guy you bad die
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by deafeyez: 3:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Na the twentieth time? tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
no be small thing o.

you are 100% correct
guys luv sex more than food lol
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
6. When she finally arrives and you don't know how to start, then you will begin to go in and out of the room for no good reason looking for something that is not even missing cheesy
L W K M O
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
7. When you finally summon the courage to make advances and she denies you access, you become cold and quiet looking like someone who just lost a relative
na wa o, you wan take kill person today.
you are just too much
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
9. Out of frustration, you just have to swallow your pride and beg.. Edakun!
L O L
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Created by Commissioner For Women Affairs, Tosyne2much
You are too much Mr commissioner
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I over gbadun am o lol
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I will repent before the end of this year cheesy
lol
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tunary(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
fortunechy:
n this...
na this one girls them like, the one when go reach the heart through the intestine
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
tunary:
na wa o, you wan take kill person today. you are just too much
Hehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by 1metre: 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

It's sarcasm bloke.
I see lol
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
8. You summon the courage to try again yet you failed. Then you will be like
grin grin
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Beetunez44(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Follysho707:

Somewhere in the Yaba-Left Mansion... The Yaba-Left CEO was having a convo with one of his V.I.Ps;

Yaba-Left CEO: froshricky22, Have you had ur psychotropic meds today?

froshricky22: (Lunatic Display) Robo-ske-ske Robo-ske-ske, Shakiti Bobo. undecided

.... Yaba-Left; A secured abode for o-sanle Nairalanders...

I am Lalacticlala and, I approved this message!
chaii cant believe ur friends finally withdrew you from dis places u just mentioned DUE TO LACK OF FUND ur analysis of d place sums up 4 d no of years uve spent there.....u think mentioning d name of d place and d things u do over there will prove u av been successfully cured 4rm ur mental prob gosh u just prove ur need 4 immediate assistance

anyways; send me ur account no so i can assist u wit somtin

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Beetunez44:

chaii cant believe ur friends finally withdrew you from dis places u just mentioned DUE TO LACK OF FUND ur analysis of d place sums up 4 d no of years uve spent there.....u think mentioning d name of d place and d things u do over there will prove u av been successfully cured 4rm ur mental prob gosh u just prove ur need 4 immediate assistance

anyways; send me ur account no so i can assist u wit somtin

007835634 - Union Bank. I'll be expecting an alert from the transfer. Thanks for your kindness.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Follysho707:

007835634 - Union Bank. I'll be expecting an alert from the transfer. Thanks for your kindness.
We go share am or else I will tell bro not to push your thread to front page tongue
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

We go share am or else I will tell bro not to push your thread to front page tongue

No worries, I got ur back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.