Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (117869 Views)

10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / 10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why would a girl come visiting for the first time and then the only thing on your brain is to bang her

With that ur profile pix abi...infact it's gonna be bang..bangger..banggest.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by lereinter(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
atleast it ended well
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by tosyne2much(m): 9:13am On Dec 04, 2017
lereinter:
atleast it ended well
Abi now

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why would a girl come visiting for the first time and then the only thing on your brain is to bang her

To Spank You Just Dey Hungry Me!!!
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
franzeezco:

To Spank You Just Dey Hungry Me!!!
spank fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by habsydiamond(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
with if the babe Na animasaun (gifter)..how e go be na
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Proffeluczy1(m): 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2018
is sex food?
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
QueenSekxy:
make I book space
nl association of sex starved idiots will soon come and counter this truth..
your dad
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by aimmoney9: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2020
StrawberryGloss:
IT IS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN HER BRAIN TOO AND THAT IS WHY SHE VISITED IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DONT FORNICATE WITH HER SHE WILL NOT COME BACK AGAIN. THAT IS HOW IT IS FOR OUR THISDAY GIRLS.
HAVEN'T YOU NOTICE SOME GIRLS VISIT YOU ONCE AND NEVER VISIT YOU AGAIN.THIS IS THE REASON.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2020
aimmoney9:

IT IS BECAUSE THAT IS THE ONLY THING IN HER BRAIN TOO AND THAT IS WHY SHE VISITED IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DONT FORNICATE WITH HER SHE WILL NOT COME BACK AGAIN. THAT IS HOW IT IS FOR OUR THISDAY GIRLS.
HAVEN'T YOU NOTICE SOME GIRLS VISIT YOU ONCE AND NEVER VISIT YOU AGAIN.THIS IS THE REASON.
Oh.......ok

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2020
grin
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by mozele(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
StrawberryGloss:

that's literally whats going on in the mind 90% of guys... unless the lady is not sexually appealing or is a family member.

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2020
mozele:

that's literally whats going on in the mind 90% of guys... unless the lady is not sexually appealing or is a family member.
Smh,so your female friend can't come and visit peacefully
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by mozele(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
StrawberryGloss:
Smh,so your female friend can't come and visit peacefully

Lol haba! No nw....

That's where maturity and self discipline comes in.

I'm still wondering what the person behind the moniker looks like...

1 Like

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
mozele:

Lol haba! No nw....

That's where maturity and self discipline comes in.

I'm still wondering what the person behind the moniker looks like...
Haha your wondering might not amount to fruition
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by mozele(m): 1:53am On Oct 07, 2020
StrawberryGloss:
Haha your wondering might not amount to fruition

intentional hope shattering...

what did you Bible teach you about being your brother's keeper?
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 07, 2020
mozele:

Hehehe the girl no want nah,na by 4us?
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Starke(m): 3:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Hello Achievers!
Good morning.
Everyone here knows the incredible difficulty and heartache that accompanies entrepreneurship.
And how difficult it is to get a good YES.
I am in one of those situations.
Right now, it is still a No and I need your help to make No a "Maybe".

I have been asked to get as much people to like and comment on my Presentation. So I'm bringing it in here and asking for your help.
Pls like and comment on my presentation for The Next Titan.
Link below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGBCeqsHZ1v/?igshid=15ymolpl9hrpf

Admin I am terribly sorry for derailing the group. Pls accept my apologies.
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by mozele(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
NNU0000:
Hehehe the girl no want nah,na by 4us?

Me right now...
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
mozele:

Lmao, are you my brother? grin
Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by sunnyphem(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2021
too funny....
Wahala be like wetin again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzXZXh3ZpVY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To by Mercylike(f): 11:35am On Dec 17, 2023
tosyne2much:
Buying pi coin at the rate of 600 naira serious sellers should DM or contact me on 0.8.0.5.1.4.4.9.2.3.9
kindly check my Nairaland profile to confirm that I have been here for years now and I have clean track records of being legit.
Pls this is for serious ones only.
Thanks

This is scam..

I spoke to Tosin... He is not the one...

This is scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. / Meet The Handsome Abuja Based Guy Who Has Won Affection From Ladies Online. PICS / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.