Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) (1294 Views)

Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic / Bachama Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2017
�viewer discretion is advised

�NUMAN MASSACRE UPDATE | FULANI MILITIA ATTACK MOPOL, 4 DEAD, 1 MISSING
Tension is at fever pitch in Numan as Fulani militia attacked a MOPOL unit and there was a fierce exchange of gunfire, one MOPOL member is reportedly missing, but according to report, his phone is being answered by a member of the militia who responded in Hausa saying 'mun kai shi' meaning 'we've killed him'.

BOLON Situation Report:
Following build up by the Fulanis at Bolon area, the Military advanced and engaged them, they supposedly overpowered the military due to their large number. The military retreated tactically, leaving the MOPOL Unit already stationed around the area. The Fulani militias clamped on the MOPOL killing FOUR.
The military then reinforced this morning and repelled the Fulanis and had to fire RPGs.

Re: Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) by SultanYoung: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2017
What's wrong with this my family members. I no their will be a reprisal attack.
Am a Proud Fulfulde I am not in support of this gruesome killings if you kill the whole army and mopol who will protect our younger,older,and women I no how bitter I feel seeing the pictures of our little brothers and sisters is the pool of there blood I feel rage but I ask my self an eye for and eye will make the world go blind and if we fight back will our dead ones be proud of us looking down straight from heaven the answer is no because the are in jannatil Fiddausi living a greater after life.
Please ladies and Gentle men lets shun violence and embrace peace and love and let the dead be in peace. Bisalam
Am still that youngest entrepreneur S.U Adam
Re: Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) by extralargehead(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2017
What is really happening?, why does Buhari find it difficult to declare his Fulani brothers terrorists ?. who arms these Fulani? who trains them?why did the military withdraw leaving the Mopol to their fate? ,was it conspiracy or what?. If they can face the army and Mopol, then every one should get ready. This country is set to burn at rate these terrorists are left unchecked.
Re: Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) by crisisexpert321(m): 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2017
People still speaking grammar when somebody father is dead. State of emergency
Re: Fulani Militia Attack MOPOL (graphic Photos) by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2017

(1)

Pastor Dies Along With Others After Boarding Vehicle With Gang Members. Photos / It Seems Banks In Nigeria Are Aiding Fraud On Their Customers / Missing Person: Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.