Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana (4366 Views)

Nigeria Is Absent In War Against Boko Haram- Chadian President / "Nigerians Work Very Hard, Shows Nigeria Is Bound To Do Well"- Osinbajo In US / Under Buhari Blood Is Becoming Cheaper Than Petrol In Nigeria; Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Definitely they can't compete with Nigeria especially Lagos in terms of GDP.

Had it been there is constant electricity supply and other basic amenities, Nigerians would quickly leave ghana.
But most Nigerians in Ghana are not there cos of basic amenities but for biz orientation na.
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
you should appreciate the education we give tour students so cheaply
We inject $1billion into your economy with that, it wasn't given for free.
Ghanaians, Nigerians etc still send their kids to Europe and America to study too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2017
bkool7:

Whch basic amenities do they have in Ghana that we dont have here , apart from power- which we sell them?

When it comes to healthcare and education, you can have the best in Nigeria, but you better be wealthy
so the entire Nigeria only have 2 radiotherapy machines and only one is functioning
When only a single hospital in Ghana has 3 times that.
Why do you Nigerians always want to compare your country to Ghana? We are not mates remember ?
Even secondary schools in Ghana are better than your universities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
why bring Anambra into this u s.o.b undecided
I thought you understood why I did that, I'm only trying to say that when it comes to size of the Ghanaian economy, it can only compare to that of Rivers or Anambra state but not Lagos or Nigeria. At least you know Lagos' GDP is the biggest in Nigeria.
I wasn't bad mouthing both states.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
We inject $1billion into your economy with that, it wasn't given for free.
Ghanaians, Nigerians etc still send their kids to Europe and America to study too
Thanks for defeating tour own argument

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
how do you rub shoulders with a country vellow your standard .
Countries we're looking to rub shoulders with are in Asia
We started with them at the same level
Good, try Cambodia or Bangladesh but never try Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
so the entire Nigeria only have 2 radiotherapy machines and only one is functioning
When only a single hospital in Ghana has 3 times that.
Why do you Nigerians always want to compare your country to Ghana? We are not mates remember ?
Even secondary schools in Ghana are better than your universities
So says a journey just come.... JJC
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
So says a journey just come.... JJC
good you have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
Thanks for defeating tour own argument
You hadn't faulted my submission and be careful with your spellings, so much for Ghanaian education

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
good you have nothing to say
Try throwing shades at Nigeria again
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Good, try Cambodia or Bangladesh but never try Nigeria
you and you colleagues always try comparing
Maybe you can do so when you succeed at providing proper infrastructure necessary for the 21st century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Try throwing shades at Nigeria again
grin grin grin
Then don't start posts like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
You hadn't faulted my submission and be careful with your spellings, so much for Ghanaian education
grin grin the fact that you can't recognise typos mean you're horrible grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
you and you colleagues always try comparing
Maybe you can do so when you succeed at providing proper infrastructure necessary for the 21st century
Obviously, Ghanaian education isn't the best. Just imagine what it did to you, I'm sure any Englishman man reading your posts would faint.
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
grin grin grin
Then don't start posts like this
Then go compare your Ghana to Ivory coast or Cameroon and not Nigeria, the original post was culled from a Ghanaian website if you don't know. It was Ghanaians who were doing the comparison and not Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Obviously, Ghanaian education isn't the best. Just imagine what it did to you, I'm sure any Englishman man reading your posts would faint.
you have head problems

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
grin grin the fact that you can't recognise typos mean you're horrible grin grin
Typo my foot, you are the best Ghana can offer

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
you have head problems
Your head lacks oil, good morning. Cheers and have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Then go compare your Ghana to Ivory coast or Cameroon and not Nigeria, the original post was culled from a Ghanaian website if you don't know. It was Ghanaians who were doing the comparison and not Nigerians
All west African countries are below our level
Our mates are in Asia and they are ahead of us , they are the kind we're looking to rub shoulders with
Not the ones below us

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
All west African countries are below our level
Our mates are in Asia and they are ahead of us , they are the kind we're looking to rub shoulders with
Not the ones below us
OK, we've heard you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Your head lacks oil, good morning. Cheers and have a nice day
oh definitely I'm having a good morning
Hope you can have same grin cheesy grin
How sweaty is your pillow?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Typo my foot, you are the best Ghana can offer
even they worse of us still beat the worse of you
Go compare yourself with Liberians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Yyeske(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Just30:
even they worse of us still beat the worse of you
Go compare yourself with Liberians
Your Ghanaian grammar is unknown to the English world, later please
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
AustineE1:

sorry to rein in your parade,i dont know if you guys in ghana do elementary economics in school. A country with low per capita income and yet prices of goods and services are on the high. It simply shows one thing,that the economy is dysfunctional.Over the years Ghana has been suffering from monetary inflation,reason why the currency is constantly been devalued by the central bank of Ghana. Remember the last time Ghana had to re-denominate there worthless currency by taking away 2digits(zeros) from there currency.
You equated your dysfunctional economy with USA and South Africa,without considering there relatively high per capita income.
...in the streets of Ghana,people constantly protest about the rising cost of living and are encourage to eat cheap pkanke(not so sure of the spelling),then cool off there anger by listening to musics by wizkid,phyno,davido,Psquare,Olamide,Flavour and sometimes sarkodie,before i forget the endless stream of nollywood movies courtesy of your Big brother Nigeria. Cheers!
This one is thinking of dystopian society
A perfect description of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by Just30: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Your Ghanaian grammar is unknown to the English world, later please
typos are common stuffs
Go to bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by edoman2016: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
Ghana is such an ungrateful country. With all the expansion of large number of Nigerian companies such as UBA, Zenith bank, Dangote, Globacom, Guaranty trust Bank etc in Ghana, the country is not appreciative of it. Whereas there is no single company from Ghana operating in Nigeria.

Even Alomo bitters was kicked out of Nigeria because of fierce competition from our local companies. Ghanaians truly deserve Ghana must go treatment from Nigerians in the 80s. Benin republic is a country that is grateful to Nigeria as we continue to open our border to them for economic activities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by SupremeBeast: 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
AustineE1:

sorry to rein in your parade,i dont know if you guys in ghana do elementary economics in school. A country with low per capita income and yet prices of goods and services are on the high. It simply shows one thing,that the economy is dysfunctional.Over the years Ghana has been suffering from monetary inflation,reason why the currency is constantly been devalued by the central bank of Ghana. Remember the last time Ghana had to re-denominate there worthless currency by taking away 2digits(zeros) from there currency.
You equated your dysfunctional economy with USA and South Africa,without considering there relatively high per capita income.
...in the streets of Ghana,people constantly protest about the rising cost of living and are encourage to eat cheap pkanke(not so sure of the spelling),then cool off there anger by listening to musics by wizkid,phyno,davido,Psquare,Olamide,Flavour and sometimes sarkodie,before i forget the endless stream of nollywood movies courtesy of your Big brother Nigeria. Cheers!
dude nothing works in Nigeria, my question is simple do you have light? does your tap flows with water constantly, things are on the high in Ghana but it pays because we have light, water, Good roads, Good schools, affordable health care, free education for a country that is almost 6 times less richer than your country, shouldnt that put you in shame?

secondly, your artistes are the ones trying to be relevant in Ghana, I think they are obsessed with Ghanaians, why do u think runtown sang a song about a Ghanaian girl? your wizkid, davido, etc flies to Ghana more than 10 times a year. ask yourself how many of our artistes bother to visit Nigeria? every song in Ghana is already a hit in Nigeria, eg one corner- the guy didn't even have to come to Nigeria but his song is already popular. another example is Tonga, even Nigerian artists tried to free style on the song. so the question is : are Nigerians addicted and obsessed with Ghanaians?

lastly dude, we don't have time to protest, the average Ghanaian is always working to generate money and enjoy life but can I say some for Nigeria? it's a No! just last week Federal government has to call for truce between striking workers and the government. now I even heard most of your doctors are leaving in drones to abroad, if life is so good why is that happening? the average Ghanaian government worker earns more than the Nigerian. come and see how well we treat our doctors. no wonder Nigerians fly to Ghana for treatment.

we also eat quality foods hear in Ghana so no citizens of ours encounters monkey pox or cholera.
so dude, the thing is yes Ghana is a little expensive than Nigeria but all we get is quality and increased life expectancy but life is cheap and of less quality in Nigeria where your citizens are always shortchanged by your government.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by SupremeBeast: 10:11am On Dec 02, 2017
Yyeske:
All the vehicles you use in Ghana as a whole is less than those on the streets of Lagos alone, lazy people and that's why we are pushing you guys out of business even in your domain in Ghana. Can Ghanaians try that in Nigeria without being crushed out?
Admit it that you can never rub shoulders with Nigeria, you can try maybe with Rivers or Anambra state but never Lagos and never Nigeria.
hahahaha dude is taking ish now personal, this I always say to my Nigerian friends, the average Nigerian is always looking for a way to scam, steal or cheat, few normally do things by the book. y'all are here in Ghana doing business because of ecowas even though our law prevents foreigners from engaging in petty job over here but you guys should hope that this luck never runs out of because me I don't like Nigerians Atal so if a person like me becomes president in Ghana in the future, forget ecowas o, you people are gonnas Kraa.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by SupremeBeast: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
bkool7:

Nigerians are rich but most are not wastful and extravaganc.

We pay for quality

hahahahahah lol, you pay for what? so Nigerians eating snakes, monkies, chimps, monitor lizards, etc is that you call quality? oh my word!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by chinjo(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2017
SupremeBeast:
the fact that we live in Ghana should tell you that we can afford it. come to Ghana and see the type of cars we use over here. even slums have light because they can afford it. I laugh anytime you Nigerians come here and boast of being rich, in no time many of you become broke and humble.

What is a Ghanian doing in Nairaland. Why not go to your Cediland?
Re: Nigeria Is 79% Cheaper Than Ghana by SupremeBeast: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
chinjo:

What is a Ghanian doing in Nairaland. Why not go to your Cediland?
what is a Ghanaian story doing on nairaland, are you out of Nigerians news?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. / 5 Countries In The World Where Celebration Of Christmas Is Illegal And Totally.. / Fitch Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.