Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can I Use My Dads Old Nafdac Number That Was Registered In 2003? - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Can I Use My Dads Old Nafdac Number That Was Registered In 2003? (860 Views)

Consultancy For Registration With Nafdac / Enquries:how To Get Nafdac No / Which Procurement Agent Can I Use That Will Delivery My Product Quick And Cheapl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use My Dads Old Nafdac Number That Was Registered In 2003? by ChrisKonor: 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hello i lost my dad in 2003. He ventured into sachet water biz then but he died while nafdac was still processing the digits. After his death his digits came but the business was discontinued. Now i wanna venture into sachet water biz, what do you think?

Will i be allowed to use it with the same business name he used? And must it have gotten expired or something? Please i need help.
Re: Can I Use My Dads Old Nafdac Number That Was Registered In 2003? by marshalldgreat(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2017
Hmm this one pass me... Sabi guys, your assistance is needed here
Re: Can I Use My Dads Old Nafdac Number That Was Registered In 2003? by babs50g: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2017
@chriskonor. go to nafdac office and confirm what to do they will guide you accordingly. I believe you can continue with it .

(1) (Reply)

NO TTT,TTO Or TANKFARM / Dr. Branner Herbal And Anti-bacteria Flouride Free Toothpaste / Complete CCTV Installation Package For Only 160k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.