Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee (42960 Views)

'I Buried 20 People In Libyan Desert'- Nigerian Deportee Confesses. Photos / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee / I Ran Away To Libya To Escape My Dad’s Sexual Demands —returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by EdoNation(f): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2017
nkwuocha:

If you be been to the length and breath of kogi, that very useless and worthless state, you won't argue with that guy.Kogi even in the next century will degenerate to dumping ground for refuse bin.As it is now, the state is the ugliest part if Nigeria. Very wicked, diabolic and unprogressive state.

Lool, no wonder he was so bitter and angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by nkwuocha: 4:32am On Dec 02, 2017
EdoNation:

Lool, no wonder he was so bitter and angry

He should be. Kogi is hell inside another hell.
That state house the highest dilapidated buildings in Nigeria. Again,it's a very ugly and poor state.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Primusinterpares(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
9ja... na everything una dey get hand put?

but how true is this info ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
KingSango:

The Gods needs to send a storm to devastate Libya. The power of Oya is how you rid the world of demonic societies, Libya is demonic. Demons can possess entire peoples and cultures. This is how Africa needs to get rid of non-magical religions like Christianity and Islam because you can not issue justice. I will drown everyone in Libya including the innocent and dance on their mass grave.

Ase

Love Sango

Honestly.
Islam has done a lot of damage to the black African heritage of North Africa

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by PaulJQuijada: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2017
I will drown everyone in Libya including the innocent and dance on their mass grave.
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Zaikon(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Another side of the story
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
We knew nah

Once we claimed we can develop everywhere

He's a developer

Even without knowing the trafficker's name, you have rounded him up as an Igbo. You'd think it's fun, but the bitter bile and tribalism in you is eating you up from the inside and embarrassingly exposing you for who you truly are.

Patriot my feet!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by sarrki(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Funnicator:

Even without knowing the trafficker's name, you have rounded him up as an Igbo. You'd think it's fun, but the bitter bile and tribalism in you is eating you up from the inside and embarrassingly exposing you for who you truly are.

Patriot my feet!

Bros did I mention a name ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Archangel15: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
We knew nah

He's a developer

Sarrki the bigot, sorry patriot grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
how on Earth Edo people find dem self in Nigeria self? dis people should been merge wit Italians people once and 4 all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by shallysgirl: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
Funny enough, it's the the headslamming people of the sauut waste that usually migrate to libya tongue
sarrki:
We knew nah

He's a developer

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by firstclassmumu: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
I have been seeing news about slavery in libya every where but I don't understand. Can someone please explain what's going on to me
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by shallysgirl: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Of course, the tribe with the tiger clawed face. tongue
sarrki:
Outside the shore of this country

A particular tribe makes us look stupid before everyone

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
I have been seeing news about slavery in libya every where but I don't understand. Can someone please explain what's going on to me
Basically, Africans stood aside and watched (like mumu) while the best African country (Libya) got destroyed.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by shallysgirl: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Yes, the usual headslamming skullminers. They have gone to Libya to mine whole humans, skull no reach them again grin
ipobarecriminals:
usual developer.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by eagleeye2: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2017
Sarrki is becoming a daily nuisance on this board. MODs you guys better do something about him. Just look at all the hidden posts, and nobody will suspect that he is the instigator.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Ngokafor(f): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Ngokafor(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:

Common keep shut...How many yorubas soil the name of Nigeria in Europe and America with scam practices??..thats one horrid features of you lots....The pathological need to castigate others while your deeds are worse and more devious.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by firstclassmumu: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
imhotep:

Basically, Africans stood aside and watched (like mumu) while the best African country (Libya) got destroyed.
I still don't understand
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2017
firstclassmumu:
I still don't understand
My point is that the so called Libyan slave trade could have been prevented if Africans are not so passive.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
We knew nah

He's a developer

How old are you?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by mfm04622: 8:42am On Dec 02, 2017
AxxeMan:
Lies and its all Fake news. There are videos showing Libyans as the ones doing the auctions and even BBC confirmed that they are Libyans.

There are many camps where they sell human beings as slaves. Some (not all) were run by other nationals apart from Libyans
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by mfm04622: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
imhotep:

My point is that the so called Libyan slave trade could have been prevented if Africans are not so passive.

How do you want it prevented? Educate us please
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
mfm04622:

How do you want it prevented? Educate us please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s32eInxqubw
Re: Nigerians And Ghanaians Run Libyan Slave Camps - Cameroonian Returnee by babasolution: 8:43am On Dec 02, 2017
this story is suspect,the europeans add their arab allies want to change the narrative and make africans blame and hate themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead In Kano Last Night While Driving In Honda Car With His Wife(photos / Man Shoots Wife And Children Dead In Edo State Over Alleged Infidelity. Photos / Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.