Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,600 members, 7,801,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss (900 Views)

Affordable! Get Your Business Online 4just N49,999 With 1yr Free Domain/hosting / Wordpress Blog Domain + Hosting For Urgent Sale @3k hurry hurry / Cheapest .com.ng Domain Hosting. Free In Some Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 5:46am On Dec 02, 2017
We are Selling Namecheap Domain , Host, SSL and Email Crazy offer you don't want to miss out on.

DOMAIN

Get a .com Domain for as Low as $5

Get a .org Domain for as Low as $7

Get a .net Domain for as Low as $9

All Domains includes free Domain Privacy .

WEB HOSTING

SHARED HOSTING
-----------------------
Value
20GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space
Unmetered bandwidth
Up to 3 websites

$9.88/y for $7 Renewal price $38.88/year
-------------------------------------------------------------
Professional
50GB SSD-Accelerated Disk Space
Unmetered bandwidth
Up to 10 websites

$19.88/yr for $17 Renewal price $78.88/year
------------------------------------------------------------
Ultimate
Unmetered SSD-Accelerated Disk Space
Unmetered bandwidth
Up to 50 websites

$29.88/yr for for $25 Renewal price $129.88/year
-------------------------------------------------------------
Business SSD

20GB Pure SSD Disk Space
5000 GB bandwidth
Unlimited websites

$19.88/month goes for $17.55/month
----------------------------------------------------

WORDPRESS HOSTING FROM NAMECHEAP @$8.88 /yr for $6.55 /yr
Renewal price $48.88/year

Quick WordPress setup
WordPress website
5GB of SSD Storage
Easy backups
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* If you want VPS Hosting Services and more contact us

We Charge
for $1

CONTACT US
======================
Phone Number : 09068526013

You can call or chat us up on Whatsapp

Email: maisonsmith@my.smccd.edu

Always check [url]namecheap.com[/url] for Price and details

Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2017
Still available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Still available Get a .com domain for #1750 only
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by Gazzy88(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello morning,I need the dotcom domain name.
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Gazzy88:
Hello morning,I need the dotcom domain name.

Please contact me
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Still Available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by Freak4achild(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
etchiep:
Still Available
how much does it cost to change a domain name. I have a site registered with namecheap but I would like to change the name of the site. How much would it cost and how much would registring a new blog cost (changing it from to .com.
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
The Domain Name will cost just $5 which is N1800

Thank you
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by dgbanj: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Great doing business with you, I paid and he delivered my .com domain for 1,800. He is trust worthy
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 3:03am On Dec 15, 2017
Still Available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
Still available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 2:10am On Jan 08, 2018
Come and get your .com, .net and .org domains at incredible cheap rate..plus domain privacy we deliver very fast within 5mins of order
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by HostDocHosting: 4:07am On Jan 08, 2018
Do you require free hosting?
Would you like to gain a feel of your host's platform without obligation?
At HostDoc, we provide a lifetime trial with the option to upscale as needed and no ads EVER.
We truely are the host with the most with a plethoria of free extra features.
Our platform is secure and stable running on CloudLinux OS with a cpanel interface. We are authorized COMODO partners and offer the cheapest positiveSSL around. But like our web hosting, why pay when you can trial first?
HostDoc offer's 3 month FREE COMODO positiveSSL to secure your website and secure your customers personal details with the highest encryptions.
HostDoc Hostings are also optimized partners of CloudFlare. This partnership enables us to offer our clients Cloudflares fabolous railgun (normally $200 per month directly from cloudflare) to our clients absolutely free.
We also offer some of the cheapest VPS and Dedicated Servers as well as a huge library of domain names at hard to beat prices all with free private registration. Our reseller packages are some of the most feature filled plans around with the top tier plan including a free domain, free SSL and free dedicated IP.
Visit https://hostdoc.co.uk for more information.

We also have a great affiliate program. Earn £5 just for signing up with monthly payout threshold being only £35.
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by Oluwatipsy(m): 5:26am On Jan 08, 2018
<html><head></head><body>
etchiep:
Come and get your .com, .net and .org domains at incredible cheap rate..plus domain privacy we deliver very fast within 5mins of order
</body></html>

Hi is this still available? If yes pm me I would like to register 1
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 3:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Yes it's still available, please provide me with your contact
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
Still Available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
NEW PRICES REFLECT CHANGE IN MARKET PRICE

DOMAINS

.com, .net and .org domain now goes for #2,000 Prices reflect current market price.

WEB HOSTING

VALUE HOSTING = #2,600

PROFESSIONAL HOSTING = #6000

ULTIMATE HOSTING = 9,000

BUSINESS SSD = #6500/ mo
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 4:18am On Jan 22, 2018
still available
Re: Namecheap Domain & Hosting Crazy December Offer You Don't Wanna Miss by etchiep(m): 5:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Still available

(1) (Reply)

FREE SEO AUDIT For Your Website Or Blog! / Do You Need A Writer For Your Blog / How To Get A Free Brand New Laptop As A Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.