Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 AM

Offline Downloading - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Offline Downloading (5499 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offline Downloading by gddams: 9:53am On Apr 16, 2010
Hello all

I tried this offline downloading but it didnt work for me. My dvbs card is Twinhan 1020a and it is internet ready. I downloaded and installed skygraber but whenever i start it it say it cannot see my card drivers yet they are installed and i already watch fta on it. can u help people am from Uganda. thanks
Re: Offline Downloading by gddams: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2010
@ all
I kindly request someone to let me in (back yard) so that i can also have a look at this info and also share my experience. emails gddams@yahoo.com and reedi.orgn@gmail.com
Re: Offline Downloading by bodejohn(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2010
gddams:

Hello all

I tried this offline downloading but it didnt work for me. My dvbs card is Twinhan 1020a and it is internet ready. I downloaded and installed skygraber but whenever i start it it say it cannot see my card drivers yet they are installed and i already watch fta on it. can u help people am from Uganda. thanks

I use progdvb 6.05 pro and skynet which works perfectly for me.
Get progdvb 6.05 from here: http://www.4shared.com/file/yS1ArJiZ/ProgDVB_Pro_605.html?s=1
You can google for skynet.
Re: Offline Downloading by bimexb: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
Dear can you help me take care ofthis problem.

I have strong srt4669x decorder my proble is that there are some channels that to have audio sound inthis regards what am I going to do to gain back the audio sound of those channels,

please help should I dawn load any thing into the decoder pls. instruct on how to

thanks
Re: Offline Downloading by Lov4sat(m): 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2010
bimex_b:

Dear can you help me take care ofthis problem.

I have strong srt4669x decorder my proble is that there are some channels that to have audio sound inthis regards what am I going to do to gain back the audio sound of those channels,

please help should I dawn load any thing into the decoder pls. instruct on how to

thanks

Yes you need to download a software that has the HE-ACC 110p to upgrade your decoder just read through other threads for answers.
but be very very careful when going about this cos it could lead to the killing of your decoder if any thing goes wrong.
Re: Offline Downloading by ayibatonye(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
Lov4sat:

Yes you need to download a software that has the HE-ACC 110p to upgrade your decoder just read through other threads for answers.
but be very very careful when going about this cos it could lead to the killing of your decoder if any thing goes wrong.
@ love4sat pls I have the patch already in flash how do I go about the upgrade pls my mail is loveworld4sam@yahoo.com thanks.
Re: Offline Downloading by bimexb: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2010
Thanks you very much to your prompt reply to my message one more thing is that I don't know where can download this software that has the HE-ACC 110p to upgrade my decoder pls. help

God bless you
Re: Offline Downloading by salamander(m): 9:11am On Dec 05, 2010
bimex_b:

Thanks you very much to your prompt reply to my message one more thing is that I don't know where can download this software that has the HE-ACC 110p to upgrade my decoder pls. help

God bless you

Go to the Multitv thread and go through , you will find your answer there. This is a wrong thread for your request.
Re: Offline Downloading by freshp(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2010
salamander:

Go to the Multitv thread and go through , you will find your answer there. This is a wrong thread for your request.

Thanks salamander for the apt correction you said there. . .people should just learn to follow rules.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Where Do I Download Srt 4940 Software? / Is Multichoice DSTV Ripping Nigerians Off? / Which C-band LNB Is Better To Receive Weak Signal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.