Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

"I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. (41121 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent..satan,go And Die" - Apostle Suleman / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
He said he pays tithe to other ministers not to his ministry. People go just Dey talk anyhow.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by LuvU2: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lmaoo Apostle Suleman pls receive sense. Even my 4yr old niece is smarter than this poo

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by YaxxVille(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
So Mr. Apostle jesus said 10% u increased urs to 30% and even added satan go n die. Pls who is the satan??
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by BluntBoy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:
We don't complain when we make impossible demands from God BUT yet we complain and want to rationalise when it's tithing.

#Istilltithe

You and I know that it is the so-called pastors that have rationalised the issue of tithes because of their greed.

Your pastors are so desperate that they confuse themselves in their attempt to get your money.

The issue of tithing is really simple. While the 11 tribes of Israel could have inheritances of land and livestock, the Levites had God as an inheritance. So every land-based increase (God made land and the increase) belonged to God. Since God was the inheritance of the Levites, everything brought to God belonged to the Levites.

It is as simple as that. I can't understand when the collection of tithes became one of the responsibilities of pastors (or shepherds). In the Five Fold Ministry, none of the ministries emphasized or even collected tithes.

If your pastors can stop fraudulently using the Bible to support tithing and their greed for your money, good people will stop attacking them.

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Koolking(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

You're using Nigerian mentality to interpret the Bible. Tithe is different from alms giving and paying my tithe does not in anyway stop me from giving to the needy. We still have 'Levites (the poor) around us.

Since the salvation of mankind, you are not meant to pay tithe again, instead 'Give, Give and Give

The Levites are the poor? Damn! Change your Church or double check your Bible for errors.

My friend, Levites were members of the Hebrew tribe of Levi. They assisted priests in the Jewish temple

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just d same way MMM Started.

Orishi Orishi..

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by MikeJosy: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tithe is a commandment and is clearly stated and if any pastor, apostle, bishop or cardinal decides to increase his or her own from the normal 10% to any percentage of choice, no problem. I don't have problem with that. However, people should be mindful of their comments concerning the things of God so that they would not incur the wrath of God.Shanks
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mickeymimi: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by BluntBoy(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

You're using Nigerian mentality to interpret the Bible. Tithe is different from alms giving and paying my tithe does not in anyway stop me from giving to the needy. We still have 'Levites (the poor) around us.

shocked

Please, be careful how you twist the Bible.

There were reasons why the tithes in its entirety was instituted.

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why tithing was only land-based (crops and livestock)?

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by oruma19: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
No doubt u are a RCCG pastor who has a good heart and has been crying for justice but non is listening to u. U will make heaven because u sound like a good christian from ur writeup.
This is the same way many of us think and feel. Christianity has turned into business and its sad.
RALPHOW:
Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe

Spirituality: i will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Administratively: Papas and Snr. Pastors you have failed the body of Christ because God’s house has been looted by your instructions.

Tithe:
What is the purpose of tithe: that there will be food in God’s store house (every church branch has store house)
Malachi 3:10king james version (kjv)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if i will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes, clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23
Why will pastor go to hell because of tithe?
Tithe is meant for church member’s welfare
Tithes are not meant for church building or to buy cars not even for evangelism but members’ welfare.
Pastor that collect tithe and send it to church headquarters be it RCCG, Cananland, Deeper life etc or any church headquarter are looting the church branch storehouse.
Tithes are meant for church branch member’s welfare
If you are involved in the transfer of tithes to church headquarters stop it and headquarter should stop requesting for our tithes, church branches are not business center but church.
Offering may be transferred to headquarters for general use but not our tithes

Baba Adeboye please and please correct this abnormality before you go otherwise you are going nowhere.

Papa if you correct this in RCCG, winners, deeper life etc will follow and other great men of God will do so.

If the tithes are available for welfare, poverty will be eradicated in the church, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Note: Baba Adeboye you are leaving thousands of business centres behind and not churches.
Every church must have stephen unit (as in the days of apostles) to manage the tithe in the welafare pulse.

Why will branch pastors personal prayers may not be answered?
Anytime a church member goes home hungry , Unclad or homeless because the tithe has been transferred to the headquarter , pastor in the church branches are forced to close their ears to the cry of the poor because the tithe that supposed to be available for welfare has been taking to the church headquarter (scripture cannot be broken)
Prov 21:13
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Why are christians revoking against tithe today?
Simple, because the tithe is channel to wrong causes, just like Africa leaders channels the citizen tax to wrong use.
This is the message from the throne of grace
Please papas and snr. Pastors stop it !!!!!!
(henceforth i will be paying my tithes to welfare purse, because that is where it suppose to be)
Brother….

(if you have contrary opinion please back it up with scripture)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Clobis(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
no problem ..but who does he pay the thite to?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked

Please, be careful how you twist the Bible.

There were reasons why the tithes in its entirety was instituted.

Have you ever bothered to ask yourself why tithing was only land-based (crops and livestock)?

They were mostly farmers and fishers then, Even today in rural areas, farmers do pay with their farm products.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Alwaysking: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
I only pity the gullible followers.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by BluntBoy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
MikeJosy:
Tithe is a commandment and is clearly stated and if any pastor, apostle, bishop or cardinal decides to increase his or her own from the normal 10% to any percentage of choice, no problem. I don't have problem with that. However, people should be mindful of their comments concerning the things of God so that they would not incur the wrath of God.Shanks

Tithe was a commandment. It was land-based increase (food) and never income-based. If you changed your tithes to money, you were penalized with an additional 20% which in itself showed that God wanted tithes to be land-based. Every tithe on an increase belonged to God (and God was the inheritance of the Levites).

Even Levites today no longer collect tithes because there is no temple. Today, Levites are scattered all over the world working their asses out for their own money. Did your pastors become Levites and did the temple become a church building?

Study the Word for yourself, bro. That is the only way you can attain spiritual maturity.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by peeps4u: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
See how many pastors rising and voicing against Freeze's messages like "tithing" is the primary purpose of Christianity.

SMH. This really proves the tithes go to their pockets, living large on people's 10%.

If truly God needs tithe before blessing people,why don't you just leave people alone, face the more impotant soul- winning and let them rob themselves of blessings by not paying tithe.
Yet to see where Jesus priotized tithing or acts of collecting money from peope over salvation.

Giving should be done with free will. stop condemning non-tithers, God still blesses everyone irrespective of tithes. Even many Muslim countries tody where xtianity is negligible let alone tithing are still way more blessed than Nigeria.

God doesn't need your tithes to bless you. just give as it is within your power.

4 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by gmaribel(m): 1:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
THE MAN MADE gods ARE ANGRY.

The sacrifices coming to them from tithes is reducing.

This is what happens when one elevates the word of man higher than the WORD OF GOD.

Its all about the money.

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by PointZerom: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Koolking:

Since the salvation of mankind, you are not meant to pay tithe again, instead 'Give, Give and Give

The Levites are the poor? Damn! Change your Church or double check your Bible for errors.

My friend, Levites were members of the Hebrew tribe of Levi. They assisted priests in the Jewish temple

The word 'poor as used hv ended up deceiving you. We still have those that plays the roles of the biblical Levites today in the church. Who will take care of them?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by DavidEsq(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
Matthew 6:1-4 frowns at this trumpet blowing. Pastors have abandoned the scriptures and embraced false religion.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by aluko360(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
if you like pay 70 percent.
the whole stash of cash comes back to u because you own the church.

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by summerky: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=Marvel1206 post=62903949]The way some pastors just post carelessly on social media these days[/quote

As in ehn instead reading their bibles and praying for our country and lost souls from Libya they're here showing themselves
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by subcbouy: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
keletex2000:
...but, I heard that if it isn't 10%,then it isn't tithe.
If he can increase his to 30% and still call it tithe,then I can 'reduce' mine to 1% and still refer to it as 'tithe', right?
The benchmark is 10%. Whatever you do make it to the rule. Giving above is to provoke heavenly presence to over flow and if you give below you dishonour the rule, provoking heavenly presence to diminish blessing, such is a sin.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Truthserum: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
1, it is percent, not perecent
2, na freeze him de target
3, why should u announce it on social media
4, na just talk u talk, no proof of payment
5, Satan no fit die becos u said so

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by peeps4u: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
God bless you. This is my own understanding of tithes also in deut. It should be welfare of the church, not for a single pastor to divert into his account and give crumbs of it to the poor. Tithes today are for pastors to get richer, this is sad and the more it continues the more the xtianity suffers. Today, whether we accept it or not, Freeze is getting more followers and even a lot of people are deciding on their own to hold their own tithe or give to the poor themselves.

RALPHOW:
Papas & Snr. Pastors please do not go to hell because of tithe

Spirituality: i will like appreciate our Papas & Snr pastors for spiritual enlightenment God used them to bring to the body of Christ, today as christian we know our rights, God bless you sirs.

Administratively: Papas and Snr. Pastors you have failed the body of Christ because God’s house has been looted by your instructions.

Tithe:
What is the purpose of tithe: that there will be food in God’s store house (every church branch has store house)
Malachi 3:10king james version (kjv)
Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if i will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it

As christians are we to pay tithe? Yes, clearly stated in Deu 22, Malachi 3:10, and Mathew 23:23
Why will pastor go to hell because of tithe?
Tithe is meant for church member’s welfare
Tithes are not meant for church building or to buy cars not even for evangelism but members’ welfare.
Pastor that collect tithe and send it to church headquarters be it RCCG, Cananland, Deeper life etc or any church headquarter are looting the church branch storehouse.
Tithes are meant for church branch member’s welfare
If you are involved in the transfer of tithes to church headquarters stop it and headquarter should stop requesting for our tithes, church branches are not business center but church.
Offering may be transferred to headquarters for general use but not our tithes

Baba Adeboye please and please correct this abnormality before you go otherwise you are going nowhere.

Papa if you correct this in RCCG, winners, deeper life etc will follow and other great men of God will do so.

If the tithes are available for welfare, poverty will be eradicated in the church, evangelism will be easy, members will come for evangelism because there will be food after evangelism and many souls will be saved

Note: Baba Adeboye you are leaving thousands of business centres behind and not churches.
Every church must have stephen unit (as in the days of apostles) to manage the tithe in the welafare pulse.

Why will branch pastors personal prayers may not be answered?
Anytime a church member goes home hungry , Unclad or homeless because the tithe has been transferred to the headquarter , pastor in the church branches are forced to close their ears to the cry of the poor because the tithe that supposed to be available for welfare has been taking to the church headquarter (scripture cannot be broken)
Prov 21:13
Whoso stoppeth his ears at the cry of the poor, he also shall cry himself, but shall not be heard.

Why are christians revoking against tithe today?
Simple, because the tithe is channel to wrong causes, just like Africa leaders channels the citizen tax to wrong use.
This is the message from the throne of grace
Please papas and snr. Pastors stop it !!!!!!
(henceforth i will be paying my tithes to welfare purse, because that is where it suppose to be)
Brother….

(if you have contrary opinion please back it up with scripture)

1 Like

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by hotdealz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
This means I should increase mine to 50 percent cool cry
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by Fourwinds: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
realmindz:
calculation is wisdom...

all he needs to do is take from what the gullible has paid him and pay himself which at the end all belongs to him.....however, with this statement alone, he just increased his monthly revenue as the gullible would be encouraged to pay more.
exactly what I wanted to say....he is only paying himself... only the gullible swallow this nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by enemyofprogress: 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
See thief using bold face to steal from people. No be 10% God talk for bible?
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by edupedia: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Biodun37:
"Ole gbe, Ole gba". where is your tithe coming from?

....and where is it going to?....into whose pocket?...if u like increase it to 130%...mumuism by these so-called men of God is just too much....and some people will clap for him!....

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by openmine(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

A lady was interviewing one pastor on TVC news last Sunday

The pastor was so bitter about the comment made by freeze, he was even abusing him until the lady asked

Lady: pastor do you pay tithe?

Pastor: yes of course

Lady: who do you pay your tithe to?

Pastor: I spend it on the less privilege and the hungry in the society

Lady: can we do that as well?

Pastor: #stammering# yes

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by mfm04622: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Which work is he doing that gave him earnings from which h pays tithe? Who does he pay it to?

2 Likes

Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by BluntBoy(m): 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

They were mostly farmers and fishers then, Even today in rural areas, farmers do pay with their farm products.

Point of correction, fishermen never paid tithes. Fishes were never counted among items to be tithed

Also, Israel were only largely farmers at a time when they still led a nomadic life. As soon as they settled, especially after the institution of monarchy, people ventured into different crafts like carpentry and masonry. Yet in the New Testament, Jesus made it clear in His address to the Pharisees that tithes were still land-based.
Re: "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. by anaton(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
DWJOBScom:
We don't complain when we make impossible demands from God BUT yet we complain and want to rationalise when it's tithing.

#Istilltithe

Please define impossible demands because the God I serve says that there is nothing that is too hard for him to do.

Anyway there is nothing impossible with the God that hangs the earth on nothing.He is the only being that knows the foundation of the earth.

What are our demands to his greatness and majesty.

#Igivetothelessfortunate#That's true worship!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bimbo Odukoya's Daughter, Tolu 30th Birthday Marked In Grand Style (photos) / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.