Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (10646 Views)

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download / The Outcast / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Greatchicala247: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
more please, Great story
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alexbrain:
Update is here oh

Kaycee9242, kingin55, xaviercasmir, Preetiex, Gucciqueen38, Mhizrohzz, frankline461, GideonThomas, Chigold121, Joislim, and others
Present sir Alex... I'm strongly behind u #following
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by girlhaley(f): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alexbrain:

Thanks swt hrt, more is available, I was banned before that's why I couldn't post yesternite!

Jesus ! You are keeping me on my toes.... Alex oh, coman update biko
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by frankline461: 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oya next ooo
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Kaycee9242(m): 9:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Am here pls where is d continuation
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by baski92(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alexbrain:
Let me mention some people I usually see in the literature section
TheBlessedMAN
Rashforrd
Damibiz
Marvin902
ADECULATE
Hollakizo
Rashman578
Gucciqueen38
baski92
ftosino
YoungestD
Angelinasto
YungTemy
Olatex25
Ccc Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01
Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi and others
All right reserved....
present

1 Like

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
EPISODE 15

He almost threw her down with the force at which he jumped on her. Ndidi carried him and he said “Ndi-ka, I really missed you” then threw his hands around her neck for a tighter hug. This immediately brought tears to her eyes. It was like she just met her baby brother all again. “I miss you more Hara” she whispered back into his ears. Their bond so strong that even death could not break it. Together they returned back to the Obiri.
Back at the Obiri, Mazi Amuneke has put himself together. Everyone was surprise to see that he could recognize Ndidi. Addressing Ego Mazi Amuneke said “That’s Ndidi, his elder sister. He called her Ndi-ka. They were very close”.
“I can see that. It further proves we are at the right place. So what really happened to Onwuhara?” she asked.
“Long time ago, my wife Ukamaka put to bed a beautiful baby girl; our first child but before we could name her, she passed away. We were anguished and hurt by the sudden death of our child. Uka cried for days, backing the crying with starvation.
I invited an Ogbanje dibia who after examining the lines on the dead baby’s palm told us that the baby was an Ogbanje. With charcoal he marked the corpse in the same area that your son has his birthmark. He departed that day after telling us to watch out for the next child whether he would come back with a birthmark in that area.
Uka took in and gave birth to another beautiful girl child. We keenly and closely observed her but she didn’t come with any birthmark. We named her Ndidi; she brought the lost joy and gladness back to my household. We thought we had overcome. We thought we had broken the cycle of Ogbanje.
Uka gave birth to another baby girl but this one came with the birthmark. I quickly invited the dibia, who came and examined the lines on her palms. To prolong the baby’s life he cut a line across her palm and rubbed a certain herbal ingredient into the wound. Assuring us that this would keep the illness at bay until the baby was old enough to speak and reveal the place where the object of her oath to the Ogbanje cult was hidden or buried. This worked as the baby stayed till she was named but not till she was old enough to expose the hidden object. Seven market days after her naming ceremony; Onwubiko kicked the bucket leaving us once again in grief and pain. The dibia advised me to cut off her left little finger to make the Ogbanje league expel our child because they dislike ugliness and deformities of any kind. I gave in and acted as instructed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by marvin902(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alexbrain:
TheBlessedMAN
Rashforrd
Damibiz
Marvin902
ADECULATE
Hollakizo
Rashman578
Gucciqueen38
baski92
ftosino
YoungestD
Angelinasto
YungTemy
Olatex25
Ccc Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01
Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi and others
All right reserved....

i don land grin grin
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by itsandi(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Interesting update! smiley Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Damibiz hv janded......Meneski,Apollo, nd Aunty PalmB food don show..,..
marvin902:

i don land grin grin
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by TemmyT123(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alexbrain:
TemmyT123
Thanks for the mention.
Nice story, it's been a while since I heard or read story about ogbanje and some of our traditional beliefs, I guess education and information made that so nevertheless am enjoying the story.
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2017
EPISODE 16

Two years later, a baby boy came. Our joy knew no bound as we wanted a male child but this joy was short lived when we discovered he had the birthmark and a missing left little finger. We ran back to the same dibia who did the same thing he did for Onwubiko. He survived to be named and I gave him Onwuhara. We provided him with everything he needed, poured all manner of love on him. Ndidi was always with him, playing and caring for him even more than his mother.
He got to be old enough to perform the ritual and we did it. It was very elaborate; he was made to dance to a frenzied music while a native pot burning with medical herbs was balanced on his head. The ritual was successful, he indicated the place where he hid a pebble; his object of oath. It was excavated, destroyed and our son delivered from the oath.
That day was filled with celebration. Ukamaka was so glad, her face filled with smiles and joy. We had broken the cycle of Ogbanje from our family forever. But it seam death was not yet done with us. That night, my wife out of pity for all our son has been through decided to lay in bed with him, singing him to sleep. I guess she fell asleep beside…” he could not complete the sentence. The old man was holding the tears back. “Oh Uka! Uka mo… Uka…” was what he could say as manly moans followed. Ego with tears in her own eyes completed it “She slept beside him and never woke up”.
“Yes… that’s what happened” he said wiping some tears that has escaped and was running down his rough cheek. Everyone was surprise with raised eye brow as to how Ego knew what happened. The elder beside Mazi Amuneke wasted no time in asking “How did you come to know?”
“My son told me” she replied him. She was surprise to see a man display some much emotion. Igbo men are known for their pride and ego. They believe that crying is for children and women. Men are not supposed to cry, no matter the pain they are experiencing. Seeing him forsake these rules and weep in front of people only shows how much he loved this amazing woman. He was given sometime to grief, when he got hold of himself once again. He continued “The death of Uka left me devastated and broken. I began living in a fool’s paradise. Turned to drinks for consolation, but as you know, hiding from problems don’t make them go away. It felt good to drink but once I become sober, all the pain, anger and grief comes hitting much harder and intense.
I blamed my son for her death; I thought he exchanged his life for hers. It was saving one to lose another. This made me resent my son. Till his death, nothing he did pleased me. My family members pleaded with me not to hold that against him; I told them, I had forgiven him. But deep down my heart I never did. Every little offence he committed got me so pissed that I will descend on him without holding back; calling him the Ogbanje that took my wife. I wanted him to pay for what he did to my wife. One day while beating him, I said I wish he would join my wife. He replied me saying that everyone dies and when he does, there is no way he is returning to this forsaken family.

1 Like

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:17am On Dec 12, 2017
TemmyT123:

Thanks for the mention.
Nice story, it's been a while since I heard or read story about ogbanje and some of our traditional beliefs, I guess education and information made that so nevertheless am enjoying the story.
Thanks boss, am glad you are enjoying the story
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2017
baski92:
present
Updated has landed
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Kaycee9242:
Am here pls where is d continuation
Update is here!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:23am On Dec 12, 2017
Greatchicala247:
more please, Great story
Update is here!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2017
Chigold121:
"He is one of the people that burnt me alive”.
These words gave her horripilate, turning her skin to a goose bump city. Chaii it's really touchy, I had goose bump aswell. Fate was cruel to osondu in his past life. Alexbrain ur brain is busy indeed ride on
Nwanyi oma, update is here
Gucciqueen38:
shocked Alexbrain? Nice story
Update is here oh
girlhaley:
All these igbo grammars ehn....chai,

Burnt alive...chim o

Busy brain Alex
More oil to your soup o

Well, i'm on the oliver twist mood so i want more
Update is here oh
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by olatex25(m): 2:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Alexbrain:
TheBlessedMAN
Rashforrd
Damibiz
Marvin902
ADECULATE
Hollakizo
Rashman578
Gucciqueen38
baski92
ftosino
YoungestD
Angelinasto
YungTemy
Olatex25
All right reserved....
finally am here, keeping tab on dis.. tnx for d mentioned

1 Like

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Thanks for the update cheesy
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Thanks for the update cheesy
U welcome, Nwanyi oma
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Alexbrain:
U welcome, Nwanyi oma
shocked meaning of "Nwanyi oma" grin
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by girlhaley(f): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Wow....This update left tears on my face. I feel for Maxi Amuneke but he shouldn't have taken it out on Onhuwara. Hope it's not Maxi's resentment that led to his son death. Fingers crossed

Alex,we need more
Fantastic updates
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Kaycee9242(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Am really enjoying the story pls when are we expecting d rest
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by GideonThomas(m): 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alexbrain:

Update is here!
Thanks for the mention........................More please
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 1:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin
Gucciqueen38:
Beautiful woman!!!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alexbrain:
grin
Beautiful woman!!!
shocked let me believe you oo grin abi you see me for dream? grin anyway, thanks cheesy
Pls we need more grin
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
shocked let me believe you oo grin abi you see me for dream? grin anyway, thanks cheesy
Pls we need more grin
It is the truth - believe me it is, I saw u in my dreams, u are beautiful, and of course update is coming! wink
Gucciqueen38:
Pls we need more grin
It is the truth - believe me it is, I saw u in my dreams, u are beautiful, and of course update is coming!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alexbrain:

It is the truth - believe me it is, I saw u in my dreams, u are beautiful, and of course update is coming! wink
It is the truth - believe me it is, I saw u in my dreams, u are beautiful, and of course update is coming!
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / An Ode To The Unpredictable Fart. / Keeping Up With The Chukwumas Vol.1 (18+) [Book 3 of Xav-Verse] [Completed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.