Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. (603 Views)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by TIDDOLL(m): 8:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Please, health practitioners, and Regular trainers...
Need some advice on this, am temped to go right back in with my arms hung like the horn of a Buffalo cry, and laps throbbing...

Is there any side effect??
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by milliman(m): 8:47am On Dec 02, 2017
TIDDOLL:
Need some advice on this, am temped to go right back in with my arms hung like the horn of a Buffalo cry, and laps throbbing...

Yes hit the gym nah he go make am heal fast ojere for instance you go market and made fat cash shey u no go go the next day ni?
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by TIDDOLL(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2017
milliman:

Yes hit the gym nah he go make am heal fast ojere for instance you go market and made fat cash shey u no go go the next day ni?
No vex bro...
Na so u take dey do am??
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by milliman(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2017
TIDDOLL:
No vex bro...
Na so u take dey do am??

Yes bro... It will take longer to heal if you dont hit the gym the next day
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by Bomoobacom(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
TIDDOLL:

Kuku kill urself nah undecided
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by RemedyLab: 10:12am On Dec 14, 2017
You need not to quit; take it easy
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Take more protein meal after workout (post workout)
It will help heal the muscle fast..
If the pain is still intense the nxt day, take a break for dat day .
Check out my blog for more helpful tips..
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng
Feel free to comment on the comment section.
Re: Is It Advisable To Visit The Gym With Sore Torn Muscles The Previous Day. by niqqaclaimz(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
TIDDOLL:

Take more protein meal after workout (post workout)
It will help heal the muscle fast..
If the pain is still intense the nxt day, take a break for dat day .
Check out my blog for more helpful tips..
http://www.dietfitelt.com.ng
Feel free to comment on the comment section.

(1) (Reply)

My Lips Go Dry All Through The Year. / Health360: Nigerian Government Bans Codeine Syrup (the Back Story) / Association Of Hospital And Administrative Pharmacists Of Nigeria (AHAPN) Talks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.