Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,179 members, 7,807,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? (3346 Views)

Mum Arrested For Impersonating Daughter In Bar Resit Exam / Can A Matriculated Student Take Jamb Again? / Is It Legal To Be Matriculated Twice In The Same University Different Faculty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by youngstarlit(m): 10:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Someone told me, "Once you are matriculated in UI, you are forbidden from sitting for JAMB and choosing UI again because they don't give 2 matric numbers to a single student". Is this true?

Another person told me, you can choose UI again. However, you'll maintain the first matric given to you.

Do you know what made me most confused? BOTH OF THE ARE STUDENTS FROM UI

Is it true that if I go for the COURSE A in UI and I Matriculate, UI forbids me from gaining admission into another course in UI if I rewrite JAMB?

HELP A FRIEND!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by rasaquadri: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
of course
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
En na.
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by sbashir10(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yes of course, in fact I was admitted to the same university twice, that's basically one way to change your course
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by umeonyiliking96(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
yes of course smiley
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
You can sit for jamb na or u non want make jamb hammer
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by youngstarlit(m): 5:32am On Dec 03, 2017
sbashir10:
Yes of course, in fact I was admitted to the same university twice, that's basically one way to change your course

Explain in details please stating your:
-Previous course
-New course
-School[if possible]
-How you went through with the process without losing both admission
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by GdexFolami(m): 7:28am On Dec 03, 2017
youngstarlit:

-Previous course
-New course
-School[if possible]
nigga no explanation or whatsoever ,you can sit for jamb if you've matriculated before .
Period!!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Actually, jamb shuns such but they have not put things in place to curtail or put to an end an already matriculated students from retaking jamb again..... As of now,u can be matriculated twice or more in any Nigerian university.... Note:U don't try such in University of Ibadanangry
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Yes na, I wrote jamb again when I was schooling in polytechnic, I didn't want to school there, and I got admission into a university.
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by sbashir10(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
youngstarlit:

-Previous course
-New course
-School[if possible]

Okay, back in 2012, I applied unilag and wasn't admitted and got admission into kaduna state polytechnic, Zaria, so whilst in polytechnic I wrote another jamb and applied ABU zaria, and was admitted to read history instead of the course I applied political science.

so, I was running both program simultaneously and I still wrote another jamb because I never really had the passion of studying History, and I was admitted again, so I left history, by the time I started my new course I've been done with my national diploma in polytechnic

That's was 2013 and 2014 Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
2012 ND kaduna state polytechnic, zaria
2013 BA. History
2014 BSc international studies [political science and international studies]
Re: Can A Matriculated Student In UI ReSit For JAMB And Choose UI Again? by youngstarlit(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Click Link To Join Unilag 2018/19 aspirants Whatsapp Group / Father Trains Dog To Prevent Daughter From Using Phone During Homework / 20 Signs That Shows A Girl Truely Loves You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.