Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos (31834 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Thief Jumps Inside Lagos Lagoon After Stealing, Gets Rescued (Photos) / Chinese Man Detained And Assaulted By Customs Officers In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Angelanest: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2017
An online advocate has accused a woman of physically abusing her ward after a neighbour who is tired of the young girl's cries in the area - reported the matter to her. Olu Bunmi also revealed that the little girl has been rescued and the Madam has been arrested and charged for the assault.

Read what Olu Bunmi shared on Facebook;

I am sooo happy today! A few days ago, I got an inbox about a child slave in Nigeria. So, all of us shouting LIBYA!!LIBYA!!, we enslave others too, here in Nigeria.

The evil 'Madam' of this lil girl makes her work from 4am till midnight. With serious beating. Everyone in the neighbourhood is tayad of the child's constant crying. The child would scream through the night from the beating during the night even when it was supposed to be her sleeping time.

Madam has children of her own o. Children even older than this lil girl but no. It is the lil girl that washed clothes... fetched water... while Madam's children did nought.

So, a neighbour could not take it anymore. She sent me an inbox and I asked my contact at the OPD (I WILL NOT NAME HER AS SHE IS A VERY PRIVATE PERSON AND HAS ASKED NOT TO BE NAMED PUBLICLY), she swung into action and got her office involved.

I am so pleased to say that the lil girl has been rescued and the Madam has been charged for the offence. I can't remember what the offence is now.

Thank you so very much my OPD contact. You never let me down.

I was sent the lil one's before and after pictures by the neighbour. I wish you could see her face in the two pictures. She looked miserable in the 'before' picture and joyful in the 'after' picture.

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY CHILD BEING ABUSED IN ANYWAY - PHYSICALLY, SEXUALLY... IN LAGOS STATE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!

Thanks.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/madam-allegedly-arrested-enslaving-assaulting-little-girl-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Kingsleyuc(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2017
thats the kind of people we need in nigeria......change begins with you indeed.

Cake baking and decorations full course training pdf and videos download free....check my profile

11 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2017
Everyone should start reporting abuses like this..............#reportchildabuse undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by UbanmeUdie: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by AxxeMan: 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Inside the shore of this country

A particular tribe makes us look stupid before everyone

sarrki how does it taste having your own food put in your mouth?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

All right

We only talk about the ones we know
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by seedsower(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
I know plenty of them, hawking around, i wish i have too much money that can remove them all from the street.

7 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by hemartins(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
How can human be so inhumane.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
Wicked madams.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by omoh50(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Lalas247(f): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Madam Meaning ....
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Tman66(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin wicked animal in human skin grin
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by miqos02(m): 5:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
Good
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by SupremeBeast: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
no wonder Nigerians are the ones selling humans as slaves in Libya

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by firstclassmumu: 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
women are wicked
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by iyatrustee(f): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
The parents of these kinds of kids share a blame in this menace. How will someone give out such a young child to work? Serves the madam well sha.

Ever noticed say na extremely poor people dey born pass.

3 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by sajb(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is a very sad news.
The 1st paragraph states that it's an accusation so please let us not be quick to judge

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by ogtavia(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
here we are talking about libya...when things are going wrong under own roof...there should be a law against employing underage children as househelps...seems we have gotten there now..

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Andrewgame42: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
And you thought politicians where the only problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by KayDEAN(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
It's such a pity what the world is turning into
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by vioment: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
A case of slavery that will be swept under the rug because many are guilty of this. May God withhold all the good destiny planned for all the guilty and unrepentant people; since una dun decide to with hold Nigeria's progress which is a chain reaction to Africa's progress. May God speed up una occurrences of bad destinies.

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by money121(m): 5:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by mamawin(f): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
A woman with children of her own? SMH. Soon they will get married and husband will chase them comot, ordinary tea, dem no go fit prepare.
Heartless woman!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by castrol180(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nigeria girls/women are more wicked compared to the male...they can torture to death gradually and can stab with knife or dagger to take away life once.
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by johnstar(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Na wao
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by ladybug123: 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
It pains to know that such evil madam are the first to say they are good tethers and occupy front pew in church. Our God is so patient
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by jaszplus12(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
right step in the right direction!
there are many more out there that need rescuing.... please let's not keep quiet about this...IF YOU SEE ANYONE ABUSING ANY CHILD....SPEAK OUT! SAY SOMETHING!!

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by kikiwendy(f): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nawa oo
Re: Little Girl Enslaved And Assaulted Gets Rescued As Madam Is Arrested. Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
I hope the evil madam gets a lengthy jail time without option of fine angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Arrested In India Over N2.6m Facebook Scam (Photo) / 14-Year-Old Girl Declared Missing After Going For Medical Checkup In Lagos.Photo / Bayo Lawrence Anoworin Listed In Britain's Most Wanted Con Artists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.