Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" (47386 Views)

TB Joshua Paid My University Scholarship, Gave Me N8K Everyday In 2010 – Frodd / Is It Right Or Wrong To Give A Beggar My Tithes / I Want To Start Paying My Tithes To The Poor. Is Any Thing Wrong With That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by wolextayo: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Tithing has been going viral in twitter as another man claimed pastors never checked on him after losing his job.
Was a member of a church where my tithe was good of enough. The pastor loved me.

Then I had an accident, bedridden, lost my job and everything. Slim chance I'd ever walk again

Pastor came once, prayed and never picked my calls again.

4quare church, Ekoro road. yes I named it!!

See reactions below

Source : https://twitter.com/yemicastano/status/936533549842423809

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by HeyCorleone(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
You need to understand first that Church, as in those ministries littered around Nigeria, is merely a business where the Gospel of Jesus is the Chief merchandise.

They pray. You pay. QED. Don't ever get that twisted that they actually care about you or any funny thoughts. What's Care got to do with business?As with any business the main aim is to make profit.

But I feel it serves us Nigerians right. If you're not content with staying at home and praying to your God, praising him, doing his commandments without having to answer another man as "Daddy G.O", why won't you get fleeced?

205 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by RSVP: 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mugu lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Spylord48: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Off course he won't pick your calls again because alert no go come from ur side again. This shows that some of these pastors are upgraded scammers and yahoo boys. They came with Bible and will command members to close their eyes for prayers, only for the members to open their eyes later and see that they have been duped of all their belongings and possessions.
Gradually people's eyes are opening small small and soon some of these limitation pastors and spiritual robbers will run out of the business. They are already fighting for survival with the way that they are tackling Freeze. Sooner or later, when these revolution and storm will be over,we will know how many pastors that still remain in business and the churches that are the genuine ones.

SAY NO TO YAHOO YAHOO PASTORS!
SAY NO TO BIBLE ROBBERS!!!
SAY NO TO PROSPERITY PASTORS!!!

Is time to go back to old Christianity, where love,happiness, selflessness,contentment,salvation,living a good life and giving to charity is the watchword of the members

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by KushyKush: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Y'all will keep getting scammed until you stay woke to the fact that most of these pastors are nothing but criminals.

I gave up on churches when I realized that you are no friend to a pastor until you are a regular tithe payer.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by BruncleZuma: 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
This is a classic case grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by HARDLABOR: 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by saraki2019(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
THIS WHAT WE CALL SCAM101

7 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
F
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by firstclassmumu: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
lol sorry o
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by bigboyk(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
The revolution is on. The 'captives' are being set free. The shackles of tithe paying are being broken. The Word must be told and not sold.

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
sorry bro....same happened to my father....before he went broke cos shît happens...my dad donated 2cars and a bus to our church...people hailed him and pastors always come visiting claiming to pray for our family...when problem happened... all including the pastor disappeared...now popsi is strong financially...and my dad's children...are all on their own...now doing well..any pastor that tells me tith and offering doesn't live to see the next day...I swear undecided

154 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by valdes00(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Daddy freeze will be like ---

Na their way, I am not surprised...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by goldenceo1: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
be like business go bad for those guy man pastor this month oh... just when first Sunday is around the corner to collect their 10% the freethesheep crew are giving then knockout.

tithers coming for freeze now...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by DanielsParker(m): 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
too bad.
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by SalamRushdie: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why should he pick your call when you dont have the thing he opened church because of

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Dmeji4444(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
Shu Shu shu

1 Like

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by afroniger: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
He stopped picking your call because you were of no more value to the church cult. Some people get kicked out of some churches, or suspended, due to their inability to pay tithes. Na their way.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by AngelicBeing: 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
all these kpomo men! grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by virus05(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
No proof, nothing . Anybody can say anything. Anyone can come to social media to talk trash

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
I am broke my text books remain like 8 make I complete them any pastor that is reading this and can assist me with the money for the books for have assured me that there is God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Scammers

2 Likes

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by BIGTinfotech: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
undecided That's just one in a million churches.

By the way, some of us have chosen not to speak on the matter as to whether it is right or not right.

Our Lord Jesus said give unto Ceaser what is Ceaser's, and I don't know why TiThing should cause a fuss or buzz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by neolboy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
Thank God say you no die inside the accident, na the tithe save you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Sirheny007(m): 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin grin grin
The plot thickens...!

1 Like

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by Ifeanyi4491(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by blackaxe78: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
Use your pastor for money rituals, they won't listen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by younglleo: 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
am hosting a crusade.! Tickets available naija wide Be there..!
Re: "I Paid My Tithes At 4square, I Had Accident, Lost My Job, Pastor Abandoned Me" by olafum1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Reacts To A Man Who Blasted Him For His Yacht Party(pic) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria / "You Must Confess", African Mother Goes Spiritual As Fox Breaks Into Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.