Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos (9463 Views)

Bobrisky Shares Bikini Photos / Tiwa Savage Shares Bikini Photos: "How Many Times Did You Zoom In?" / Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by raluchi93: 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice Eudoxie Yao from Côte d’Ivoire claims to have the biggest butt in Africa.Well,no lady has come out to dispute her claims just yet.
See more new pics she shared.

See more photos here www.ralugist.com/2017/12/lady-with-biggest-butt-in-africa-shares_2.html?m=1

Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by UbanmeUdie: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

That butt is pathologic!

This is unhealthy for sexual adventure and full of critical disadvantages.

Cc:

Lefulefu
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by simultaneousboi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
Blood of Jesus!
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
nawao
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by Obierika(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh my lawd!
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Indeed this is massive ....

It will take a Big hard rock cock to breakdown her defensive wall...and must be from the rear..

A well position doggy will do the damage. Yummy yummy grin

But seriously this babe is endowed....see as every where full hmmmmm my type. cheesy
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by LuvU2: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
smiley Difference btw ugly and beautiful is proportion.
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by uboma(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
She's got excess baggage.
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by raluchi93: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Indeed this is massive ....

It will take a Big hard rock cock to breakdown her defensive wall...and must be from the rear..

A well position doggy will do the damage. Yummy yummy grin

But seriously this babe is endowed....see as every where full hmmmmm my type. cheesy

Nobi small thing bro
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by raluchi93: 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
LuvU2:
smiley Difference btw ugly and beautiful is proportion.

most African men would do anything to spend a night with her, believe me.
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by Tamarapetty(f): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
thank God am using free mode grin
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
The type of asss that will make a preacher yell goddammnnn.
Re: Lady With The ' Biggest Butt In Africa ' Shares Bikini Photos by Martin0(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
The question I ve to ask her personally is •how long does she seat on the chair? •how long does she stand? •how does she sleep,upside down or how?
Hmmmm silicon is not good

(1) (Reply)

What I Found Out About Masturbation And Artificial Sexual Enhancers Or Drugs / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Birthday With People With Disabilities / Rihanna And Chris Brown Spotted Together In Berlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.