Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See (49686 Views)

Beauty Pageant Winners Drag BSTAN House Fair Over Default In Payment Of Prize Mo / Miss Biggest Bum Bum 2018 Beauty Pageant In Bayelsa (Photos) / Precious Nwodo Wins Miss Charming Nigeria Beauty Pageant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by arizonababa: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
I see
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Slaveman343: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
osazsky:
I don't know how agbani won it, ugly and skiny maybe dey just wanted to compensate Africans she shld b number one on that list
My guy you no get better taste. Agbani was very beautiful then.
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by YINKS89(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pics or u kno d rest.
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by HajimeSaito(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by campuspeep: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2017

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by elyte89: 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
anochuko01:
NO PICTURE?
this THREAD is hereby declared NONE AND VOID!!!

Ogbeni its NULL NOT NONE, wait for English class, na lie,una no go wait learn English grammar.. Shio grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Angelcute(f): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Where is the OP just smile, pump your jaw and slap yourself... no sense 4 ya post
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Maj196(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
I knw say e no go make sense since e no be Explorers... No single pix...Smh
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by AuroraB(f): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2017
Kileleyi bayi, nitori oloun sad undecided
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by kenny714433(m): 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who also came here to see slay queens?
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Okewa(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
NULL and VOID bros
anochuko01:
NO PICTURE?
this THREAD is hereby declared NONE AND VOID!!!
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by anochuko01(m): 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
elyte89:

Ogbeni its NULL NOT NONE, wait for English class, na lie,una no go wait learn English grammar.. Shio grin
no vex jaree egbon. I no relate with that word for my four years of engineering.
I don learn today be that.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by martineverest(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
What about the one that happened last year? Steve Harvey saga
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by IgedeBushBoy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pinshure or... Mena epp me complete am
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by mrkings84(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
If I swear 4 the mode that push this worst thread to fp... him no go go free!!
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by vatiqan(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
@Op, pishure nkor? or addonbelifit!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by homesteady(m): 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
What sort of rubbish is this? Why would you create such a topic without pictures?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Boyooosa(m): 2:32am On Dec 03, 2017
DanielsParker:
on the number 1 spot, what made her bad? because of the opinion of the people?

I'm sure there were judges and they made the right decision.

I don't even understand this thread sef.
Me too.
S/he did not even mention cucumber girl that is supposed to be on number 1 spot..smh
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by alfred007(m): 6:09am On Dec 03, 2017
please if you know about affiliate marketing or networking, contact me! 08064772292
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by uglodoh(f): 6:15am On Dec 03, 2017
This is a nonsense post. From the headline, I thought the pageant shows were rowdy and results were not read.
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by uglodoh(f): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Nonsense post. I thought the pageant shows were rowdy and results were not read. No pictures or videos to butress his points.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by stonecoldcafe: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2017
@campuspeep, this is a very weak thread. Next time do things properly. This thread makes no sense if it lacks pictures at the end of each contestant spoken about. Please go and see threads from explorer. You just wasted a beautiful opportunity here
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Genea(f): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2017
I was expecting pictures
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Louisicon(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Beauty is in the hand of who dey find beauty .

na money and fame carry dem com
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by emmanuel1990(m): 7:10am On Dec 03, 2017
campuspeep:

During beauty contest, no doubt all the contestants are of course beautiful. Being a contest, there has to be a winner and mostly some beauties are not as beautiful as others and so they don’t deserve to be crowned.

A winner also has to be a role model to many and conduct themselves in their best behavior possible.

There have been beauties who won but their winning remains questionable.

Others won because they are beautiful yes but they get dethroned for misbehaving. This list gives us details about the worst beauty pageant winners of all time.

10. Paulina Vega Dieppa – Miss Universe

She won herself the miss universe crown in the year 2014. The crowd even showed it to her face by booing her and cheered Kaci Fenell instead (who was the Miss Jamaica universe).

Many people thought that Kaci could be the winner of the beauty contest and were very disappointed by the final decision.

Kaci was the fourth place winner and after the results were announced, all the other contestants lifted her up showing they preferred her over Fennell.

9. Keishla Villafane Rivera – miss Puerto Rico

This beauty who was crowned as miss Puerto Rico and later was dethroned in the year 2009 after making death threats to the staff of beauty pageant.

She also was said to be hard to handle and very difficult to work with. It was as though she got it into her head that she was the winner and found reasons to treat other badly. This would make her learn how to treat others especially the people who helped her. She lacked humility.

8. Katie Rees – Miss Nevada

This beauty was crowned as miss Nevada back in 2008 and the crowd loved and supported her. She enjoyed all the good things and opportunities that came with winning the award but not for so long.

Miss Nevadawas dethroned when her nude photos were leaked and went viral ruining and spoiling her name. That’s how she lost it all, poor beauty.

7. Zuleyka Rivera – Miss Universe

Zuleyka Rivera was crowned as miss universe in the year 2006 but the public were dissatisfied as they thought she never deserved the crown.

Rumors had it that she was so fake and had done a lot of plastic surgeries on herself.

The public were even comparing her plastic surgeries to those of Michael Jackson and were not impressed at all by the winning.

As we all know in this contests, the winner or rather the beauty should posses nothing more than her natural beauty and so Zuleyka’s win was considered not fair at all.

6. Lindsey Evans –Miss teen Louisiana

It was just 11 days after this beautiful girl was crowned miss teen that she had to return the crown back for very embarrassing reasons behind.
She went to a restaurant and after enjoying whatever she had she left the restaurant without paying her bills. To add salt to injury, she was carrying with herself mar!juana.
As a model, one is a public figure and that was out rightly a very bad picture to show.
She should have set a good example as miss teen but she must have learnt a lesson for she was dethroned and this should be lesson to the others too.

5. Riyo Mori – Miss Universe

She is pretty, and the public thought s too but Riyo herself had self doubts about this. She never thought she deserved the crown as miss universe 2007.
She had all it took to be the winner; nothing was wrong or unattractive about her. She tried to admit publicly that she had lips injections done on her in order to look better but that wasn’t enough to fool the public.

4. Gabriela Isler – Miss Universe

This beautiful model was crowned as miss universe In the year 2013 but the public was not impressed at all by the decision that was made. The fans thought that this contestant had too much makeup done on her face.
They claimed that the beauty could have looked better without makeup that they thought was too much. Her wide smile and too much makeup in the eye didn’t convince anyone that she was pretty at all.
This entire thing left people saying that she was the worst winner ever in history of modeling.

3. Carrie Prejean – Miss California

This was back in the year 2009 when Carrie was crowned miss California and later was dethroned. The reason was “contract violations’.
She had made statements that were negative about same-sex marriages and people were unhappy about her.
Later on, a nude picture of her was leaked (t0pless) and went viral. Thereafter, Carrie failed to appear as she was scheduled too and the pageant got angry with her.
She had to return the sash and the crown as a lesson to her and other future

2. Olivia Culpo – Miss Universe

Controversies arose when Olivia’s fellow contestants started spreading rumor that she wasn’t actually a lady but a male. Finally it was confirmed that those were only rumors.
Olivia had a lot of hate with her when she was crowned miss universe in the year 2012 and the public thought that she never deserved the crown.
The winner was a semi-celebrity at that time she was contesting and the public went all over the internet saying stuff like she only won because this was carried out in USA and that she looked just ordinary like a little girl.

1. Gloria Diaz – Miss Universe

She was the winner of miss universe in the year 1969. Gloria Diaz from the Philippines is considered the worst winner ever and so many people were upset by the result.
The public said that it’s not beauty that made her win, but the last question she was asked about welcoming the astronauts back from the moon.
Despite the negatives said about her, Gloria went on and became an award winning actress.

Source: https://campuspeep.com/ng/entertainment/10-ten-worst-beauty-pageant-winners/
op where is chidima okeke?
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by klassykute(m): 7:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Dm. No get pic?
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Pweetyjuddy(f): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
How do I know when there are no pictures..

Foolish thread!!!
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that minimal. lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Worst Beauty Pageant Winners You Want To See by bestofnollywood: 7:31am On Sep 09, 2019
Na was o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's wrong with the way this grandma dressed? / The N1billion Wrist Watch Causing Uproar Online (pic) / I Lightened My Skin And I Now Have Multiple Stretch Marks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.