Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Jamb Profile Log In Issue - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Profile Log In Issue (1270 Views)

JAMB Profile Registration: How to Create JAMB 2023 Profile with NIN on Phone SMS / Missing Jamb Profile Code Change / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Profile Log In Issue by Yusluvajide10(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
This issue comes up lately on thursday evening when jamb enable direct entry Caps on there profile, and aspirant who enrol for both DE and UTME using one jamb profile find it difficult to login... the respond they got is SUBQUERY RETURNED MORE THAN 1 VALUE.
pls nairaland help published this on front page and save some aspirant.
we want solution to this problem as i urge all victims to go to jamb office for complain.
All the best

Re: Jamb Profile Log In Issue by AWhyyy: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hey guys. For those with the jamb subquery issue. I went to jamb office today and I was told that the jamb site has some technical problems which they are working on and that it would be resolved before the end of the week. So we just have to keep on checking to see if it has been resolved.
Re: Jamb Profile Log In Issue by CherylM(f): 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
AWhyyy:
Hey guys. For those with the jamb subquery issue. I went to jamb office today and I was told that the jamb site has some technical problems which they are working on and that it would be resolved before the end of the week. So we just have to keep on checking to see if it has been resolved.
so I heard

was told the network is bad..mine is not showing the caps option

(1) (Reply)

4 WEIRD METHODS OF Studying-which One Do U Belong To / 10 Insanely Cheap Countries To Live In Europe / #Strike: Full Data Of How Nigerian Universities Voted As Of 7:30pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.