Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? (23354 Views)

Animation Lovers, What Animation Are You Watching? / Throwback: Your Favorite Bollywood Songs (Videos/Photos) / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Funkychic(f): 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
I love many of them......but since the post says "three"
They are:
1) Tom and Jerry
2)The lion king
3)Shrek
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by femi4: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Alexander001(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
Moana, Sing and zootopia. cheesy
despicable me, secret life of pets, big hero, home, leap, penguin of Madagascar and cars.
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by just2endowed: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Batman Beyond. Terry magenase.

Watching it now lol
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Ezionye(f): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
Anyone that didn't mention the good old CINDERELLA and BEAUTY AND THE BEAST is not serious.

Lion King, lceage, little mermaid etc come next
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by anoda(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michellla:
Lion king Avatar Boondocks Johnny bravo Avengers. Tom & Jerry Pinky & the brain Boondocks Dexterz lab Silver hawk Kim possible Zootopia Moana
*ma nigga*
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Inspire01: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Michellla:
Lion king
Boondocks
Johnny bravo
Avengers.
Tom & Jerry
Pinky & the brain
Boondocks
Dexterz lab
Silver hawk
Kim possible
Zootopia
Moana
Just leave Moana, zootopia and boondocks for me, they are my favorites
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by delugajackson: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Well, there was Spirit, story of an elegant horse and its rider. Then there was the Simpsons after that. And now its the Boondocks; my all time favorite.

I just love the creativity and how they portray blacks.
They addressed some ills in the society, and also current events.

There's even a scene in the movie where Uncle Ruckus said Mr Robert Freeman is very sick, "he caught the Nigerian monkey pox, very contagious. As if the internet scam and underwear bomb was not bad enough"
grin grin

I just laughed and shook my head. Like WTF, man, these white guys think all Nigerians are scammers and suicude bombers.

Bottom line, The Boondocks is a must watch.

2 Likes

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by EEZe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
star war series and transformers series
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Raydan(f): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
South Park
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tom and jerry
Tom and jerry &
Tom and jerry.
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by hakinze00(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
Despeciable Me or anything that has to do with the minions
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by MrReeseG(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Idrismusty97:
If you aren't watching Anime or reading Mangas then you aren't watching cartoon. All these dry American cartoons with wack storyline. Go and watch mind-jerking Animes like Death Note, Stein Gate, Attack on Titan etc and come back and testify.

Why stop there? One punch man, Fate stay night, fate apocrypha, Bleached, Witchblade, Sengoku Basara, Mob psycho 100, Full metal alchemist and so on and so everything grin
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Unlimited22: 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Naruto.
Tom and Jerry grin
Justice league.
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by HyDef(m): 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2017

Legend of Korra was good, and the animation was miles ahead of its predecessor, but the story wasn't as gripping and unique as the original.

Apart from that, anime. Cowboy Bebop, and Neon Genesis Evangelion are probably my 2 favorites. Honourable mention to Full Metal Alchemist.

And then the ones I haven't watched in ages, Cardcaptors and Dragonball (not Z!)

1 Like

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Trottle: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
IAmSkinny:

My Niggah, I love king Julian lik madt plus private.

wink grin I can never get tired of that goofy king and his delusional kingdom. I'll choose skipper next, Kowalski hmmm.... That one is a psychiatric case!

It's very painful that it was stopped.

1 Like

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
1. Spongebob Squarepants #obsessed!!
2. Mulan
3. Samurai Jack
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by wiilly02(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
So so many....
Anime.....let me classify it as that....they re too many to list
Batman beyond, batman the animated series, batman brave and bold, batman forever, beware the batman.

Superman the animated series
Justice league unlimited, justice league
Justice league action.

In fact all DC animations..
Then marvel too....
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by mrarranger: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
So I have partners in crime. Whenever I say openly that I like cartoons, people look at me like are you still a kid? So I just stopped talking openly about it, I just download/buy and watch jejely.

Back to topic :
Lion King
Moana
Ice age
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by holuwapopsh(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lion king Avatar Boondocks Johnny bravo Avengers. Tom & Jerry Pinky & the brain Boondocks Dexterz lab Silver hawk Kim possible Zootopia Moana Justice league Spiderman and his amazing frends Avartar 1 2 3 Korra Pinky and d brain Final fantacy X-men
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by MrReeseG(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Trottle:

wink grin I can never get tired of that gppfy king and his delusional kingdom. I'll choose skipper next, Kowalski hmmm.... That one is a psychiatric case!

It's very painful that it was stopped.

It is very painful indeed... That king is so funny, himself and mort the small lemur that likes holding onto his feet...
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
tom & jerry
sofia d 1st
goldie & bear
Boss baby
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by ttmax09(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
ELShehzad:
ZOOTOPIA!!!
another fan of zootopia lyk me cool
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by GreatAchiever1: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
6teen was my favourite animated teen sitcom
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by amakabel: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Rugrats ovide and the gang Tom and Jerry sesame Street pingu frago rock
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Davinex(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Naruto (manga series)
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by slimbless(f): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Fantastic 4 superman returns
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Vacora(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
For grown folks - Boondocks, Family Guy, Afro Samurai, South Park. For anime/manga - Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul & Berserk. Walt Disney/Pixar - The Incredibles & Lion King for me.

1 Like

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Boondocks and the croods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by GreatAchiever1: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Deicide:
There is this old cartoon the guy has weather its leaf or feather hair just one. i dont know the name
I think u mean tootuff
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by lasheez(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
1. Tom and Jerry is a must as top favourite 2. Frozen 3. Vultron/ Thunder Sub
Re: For Cartoon Lovers: What Are Your Favorite Cartoons?? by lot14: 10:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Tom and terry..classic..
Voltron...super ted..BirdMan...Danger Mouse...Fargo Roc..scooby doo...lion king..Aladin (one of my favorites)...Beauty and the beast....little Mermaid(Sebastian)...Maybe Kunfu Panda..Cartoons Always the best...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Deji, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija Housemates Featured In A Test Question Of A South African Uni (Pictured) / Latest Price of Strong SRT Decoder Models & Dish in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.