₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,256,477 members, 4,937,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2019 at 12:37 PM

Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? (391 Views)

Marvis Sexy In Customized Ankara Bikini - Photos / How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / Are Male Corppers Carrying Weapons Of Mass Destruction???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? by STILESGANG: 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Just wondering.Have a girl telling me how she met mayorkun and how cute he is grin grin
Re: Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? by HeyCorleone(m): 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Why are female celebrities always hot and sexy to males?
That's the answer to this question.
Re: Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? by habsydiamond(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
Simple......fame and money....
Re: Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? by serenegroup(m): 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
it just boils down to the enormous fame and huge popularity they wield. They are city celebs
Re: Why Are Male Celebrities Always Hot And Sexy In The Eyes Of The Female? by serenegroup(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
it just boils down to the enormous fame and huge popularity they wield. They are celebs

(1) (Reply)

See The 10 Things To Ask Your Partner Before Marriage, No.9 Is Very Important / Where To Find Brothel House / I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama, How Do I Move On From Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.