Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,563 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) (47167 Views)

Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Letenwam: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Yesterday's 'Experience', an annual event held by Pastor Paul Adefarasin's House on the Rock Church, will be a night a yet to be identified Nigerian lady will always remember.

In a photo shared by gospel singer, Nathaniel Bassey, which he said he got off social media, a lady got proposed at the event held at Teslim Balogun Stadium yesterday.

Nathaniel wrote;

"See what I found online o.
Someone proposing during the Experience. There shall be many EXPERIENCE weddings next year ooo."

https://www.lailasblog.com/man-proposes-fiancee-experience-held-yesterday-photo/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
With all these staged public dramas, you will begin to wonder if those who divorce and suffer domestic violence are not these same people

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by biacan(f): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy Why didn't he kneel down undecided cheesy

Modify

For those English masters quoting me nobody is above mistake you guys are too quick to detect errors but never in a hurry to pick out a successful lady

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
cry The Experience blowing she go receive for her Anus no go be here cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by temmypotter(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sighs.

I wonder if it was the Worship or the Holy Spirit's Influence that made him propose. I really don't understand the rationale of doing such at such a gathering.

anyways, congrats

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Michellla(f): 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Why didn't he knelt down undecided

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Congrats oooo

When is yours? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

When is yours? grin
When Dollar stabilizes cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When Dollar stabilizes cheesy

grin

hahahah...who knows...it cud be tomorrow or in the next day ...

1USD= 1NAIRA grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
hahahah...who knows...it cud tomorrow or in the next day ...
1USD= 1NAIRA grin
Hehehe cheesy
Economy is not smiling
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe cheesy

Economy is not smiling
cheesy

grin

It's not only Nigeria's suffering from economic crisis sha grin...

Besides there are still so many rich ppol living in Nigeria even tho the country is not in a great shape..y'all have gas & oil up there...Why not buy some stocks in the market wink?

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by IamSINZ(m): 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
All you keep doing here is murdering English

39 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Partnerbiz(f): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
why was he standing?

why the gay proposal naa?

Life is just uncertain.

LORD we pray against similar mishaps.

Kindly note that MTN will further increase data price by 20% on 6th December. We urge you to buy data that will last long NOW. Our MTN data is valid for 3 months.

SEE BELOW FOR DATA AND TESTIMONIES TOO

Have a brilliant month!
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nice
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by firstclassmumu: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
that's my gee... You don't need to knee down before you propose to a girl...its only broke guys that do that

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ELShehzad: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
"EXPERIENCE" wedding?? thats serious oo

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nwaoma198(f): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
My fingers are empty

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Firstcitizen: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
biacan:
Jesus!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

30 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by campuspeep: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
kiss
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by valdes00(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
We wey we go there to catch babe, press booby and yansh know ourselves ...

No blame us, the event jus be lik MOBO award show...

To all those hypocrites wey go come claim holy holy for My head, mak Una go report me to Adefarasin

4 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by ELShehzad: 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Jesus grin grin!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
ee reach ur side sef?? I tink say nah only Me

6 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Yinxies(f): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Awwwwwe... That's so sweet!

Please check my signature if you are thinking of a global reach for your business
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by sadoroy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lalasticlala please move to front page.
www.nairaland.com/4210779/rape-domestic-violence-feminism
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

Proposing to a girl during a church event is demonic and an insult to the presence of the most high.

This is the almighty Experience 12 and not a romantic comedy show!
His mates came to be in the presence of the Lord while he came to steal the show.

What he'd experience in this marriage will remind him next time not to joke with 'The Experience'.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
. shocked.
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Robisky001(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Spit it out......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by Joseunlimited(f): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
cheesy Nigerians showing theirselves everywhere

The experience turns to the engagement
Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by johnstar(m): 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
U see weytn we discuss yesterday

Nigerians self

Smh

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Fiancee At EXPERIENCE Held Yesterday In Lagos (photo) by enemyofprogress: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Babes Who Date Yahoo Boys How Do You Feel / Twitter User Asked For 500 Retweets To Get A Date. See What He Got. / See How My Girlfriend Is Trolling Me Because Manchester United Lost (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.