Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

Please, How Is This Wickedness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Is This Wickedness? (545 Views)

This Is Not Love From The Nanny But Wickedness Of The Highest Order!!! / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Is This Wickedness Or Selfishness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Is This Wickedness? by Kenog4real(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
I ASKED A LADY FOR A RELATIONSHIP AND SHE ACCEPTED WITH ONE CONDITION THAT WE WILL NOT HAVE SEX THAT SHE MADE A VOW WITH GOD THAT HER VIRGINITY IS MEANT FOR HER HUSBAND, I ACCEPTED HER CONDITION WITH ALL OF MY HEART AND I GAVE HER MY OWN CONDITION THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND KOBO ON HER BECAUSE I MADE A VOW TO GOD THAT I WILL NEVER SPEND MY MONEY ON ANY GIRL EXCEPT MY WIFE, SHE NOW SAID THAT I AM A VERY WICKED MAN,
PLEASE AM I WICKED IN THIS MATTER
YES OR NO ??

Re: Please, How Is This Wickedness? by flawedkay(m): 3:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin ....on point
Re: Please, How Is This Wickedness? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 02, 2017
grin

I wud say fair enough grin but hopefully u both close the deal wink

Re: Please, How Is This Wickedness? by purem(m): 3:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
The answer goes to the girls

Re: Please, How Is This Wickedness? by ClitoPen: 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
Biko don't mind her. You are not...
Ladies always suddenly becoming orphans/ adopted daughters once you ask them out for relationship since time immemorial...
Re: Please, How Is This Wickedness? by twentyk(m): 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Draw - draw....
Let's remake our covenant...
You get sense omo ope

(1) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / 7 Ways That Can Make Long Distance Relationships Work / Advice Every Lady Should Follow To Avoid Being At Loggerheads With Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.