Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) (47494 Views)

SARS Arrested Tokpe In Port Harcourt For #ENDSARS On His Phone PHOTOS / Ladies Exchange Blows In Serious Public Fight, Trend On Twitter (photos, Video) / Kolade Johnson Death: Nigerians Call For #EndSARS On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Treating everyone as a suspect is not a way to solve crimes. If it worked, Nigeria would be crime free but it isn't. This method of going about police business often leads to intimidation, extortion and harassment.
Nigerian youths suffer the most under the Nigeria Police Force's gestapo like style of doing business. Young Nigerians with dreadlocks and tattoos are wrongly profiled as Internet fraudsters. They are arrested with no evidence and locked up in some cases.
It is so bad now that the police unit known as the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) go about intimidating and extorting money from young Nigerians. They arrested with no proof or evidence that they are cultists or fraudsters.

Angry youths on twitter shares their experience.

Share your experience below or join on twitter with the hashtag #EndSARS.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/02/angry-nigerian-youths-shut-down-twitter-with-the-hashtag-endsars-pics/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by NwaChibuzor13: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
No SARS is here to stay. We are always quick to spread news about their bad side but they are doing a very good job in curbing societal vices and crime.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2017
More

2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Hedonistically: 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
No SARS is here to stay. We are always quick to spread news about their bad side but they are doing a very good job in curbing societal vices and crime.

Shut up. What stupid good side?

SARS has no business with yahoo boys. It's really that simple. Let them face the armed robbers and kidnappers that they are mandated by law to fight. They should leave suspected yahoo boys to the EFCC. That is the crux of the matter. No need for long talk.

352 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by obiageIi(f): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2017
I hope the government acts on this. You'll wonder why these SARS guys are allowed to wear earings, tattoos and all sorts of crazy hairstyles including braids.

Lalasticlala, seun

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Some of them are good and useful to the society.

But, some of them, even when they discover that you are innocent, they will still want to collect money from you, by all means.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by YOUNGELDER1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 02, 2017
End SARS � please in fact terminate them all.. angry .. If you reside around Ojo/Igando you know why

33 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by cpapa: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hedonistically:

Shut up. What stupid good side?

SARS has no business with yahoo boys. It's really that simple. Let them face the armed robbers and kidnappers that they are mandated by law to fight. They should leave suspected yahoo boys to the EFCC. That is the crux of the matter. No need for long talk.
are u a yahoo boy

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Hedonistically: 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
cpapa:
are u a yahoo boy
How is that relevant to the issue at hand?

204 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by cpapa: 8:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hedonistically:

How is that relevant to the issue at hand?but d Truth be told some G boys do ritual but am not I support of SARS
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
the fear of sars is the beginning of no free slaps, in rivers sha sars na demigod o

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by IAmSkinny: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
The Nigerian police is an embarrassment to law enforcement. They say bailing is free but you dare not tell them when you get to the station. To add insult to injury, Jumia brought about this silly...... http://www.fototech.com.ng/jumia-overseas-shopping-experience/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Krafty006: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
naija .....it is well. Iearn leather craft( footwear/ belts).0-8-1-8-1-6-6-3-6-1-6, Empower yourself , check my profile.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Built2last: 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Ok
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by bambuzz88: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Do you have any complaints about your contact with SARS?
You don’t even need to know the name(s) of the officer(s) you are reporting, all we need you to provide are details of the occurrence (action/act) with DATE, PLACE AND TIME.

Nigeria Police Force Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) #BailisFree #NoToImpunity.

Please share this message with your family and friends.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
hmm these sarz are really working o. Armed robbers are really afraid of them. We should just plead with them to stop harassing innocent people. That's all I have to say. Who's with me?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Chizzyjoyce(f): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hedonistically:

How is that relevant to the issue at hand?

Help me ask him ooo

Just wondering why SARS who face what it mandated for them..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sars

The most corrupt unit of the Nigeria police force

Fuckīng criminals.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Oh yes that blood sucking occultic group must be ended to bring peace and sanity to people.
Those Mor0n's excesses can no longer be tolerated.

The bloody fools have only succeeded in causing more havocs in the society than perform their main duties... End SARS now...

6 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by innobets(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by wickyyolo: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

When their bad out weighs the good, then it's dangerous

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by naijaboiy: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You must be a blind bat in a cave to not know the evil activities of these criminals disguised as police called SARS.

Just shut up when people who have sense are talking. That is how you posted some tribalistic shït on the other thread for cheap attention and likes. undecided

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by connect14: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hi,
I signed a petition to House of Representatives And The Senate : National Assembly - Federal Republic of Nigeria which says:
"The National Assembly End SARS National Criminal Operation & Reform the Police"
Will you sign this petition? Click here:
http://www.citizengo.org/en/96693-national-assembly-end-sars-national-criminal-operation-reform-police?tc=wp&tcid=43585859
Thanks!​

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by three: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
So sad
Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
sars should free G boys for interpol/efcc to handle. They should go after armed robbers
(SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD)

8 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Charly68: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
That job is deadly ,you need to see them handling criminals with cutlass

7 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

7 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by franklingud(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
It's only all these useless cultists are shouting #EndSARS

Ndi ara!

If you're innocent then you should fear no accusation because ur innocence will speak for you.

All these guys quoting me, I feel ur pain but think about it.

SARS are corrupt too, I know, but they still have some relevance in curbing crime especially against cultists.

And I also know that they harass and embarass innocent people. And also kill them.

Nigerian zoo police does that too.

In my opinion they should be reorientated, reformed, re-educated..etc
So that this country can atleast be a little bearable for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:32pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Where are you from bros??

Let me guess, you are a police man sad

8 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by UbanmeUdie: 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
shocked

We no go gree o! We no go gree!!

SARS must go! We no go gree!!!

I'd prefer a reawakening of the Bakassi boys era,
than these criminals in uniform.

SARS must go oooooo!!!!

The Nigerian police force has lost the potency of SARS to an affinity for quick opportunistic wealth. This they achieve by preying on suspected yahoo boys and confirmed yahoo boys. Many of them bail themselves via mobile transfers on the spot with a minimum of 400k to 1m.

Thief no dey catch thief.

7 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Youths Trend #EndSARS On Twitter (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2017
Lemme run to Twitter and join the movement cheesy grin

If sarz wan flex muscles make dem go sambisa, make dem stop to the harass boys for street sad

#EndSarz

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Happened To My Generator When I checked This Morning / Anti-Cult Group Member Arested For Raping Girl In A Church Building In Delta / 6 Kids Poisoned In Ekwulumili, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.