Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help A Confused Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Confused Soul (1519 Views)

Please Help A Confused Brother. / 5 Guys: Which Should I Choose? Help A Confused Girl / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hello guys, please I seriously need your advice, I'm so much deeply in love with this lady I meet a month ago, we are actually dating, even promised to help her set up a business on jumia and mini importantion, well I don't actually know what happened yesterday, I called her the way she spoke to me on phone was quite embarrassing( that I'm disturbing her with calls that if I don't know she is busy with her sister trad wedding, same thing happened today when I called her early this morning). My problem here is that am thinking of ending the relationship. Please I need your kind advice, no insult.
Thanks.
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Mcy56(f): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Red alert loading! Try and see her and talk to her one-on-one.
Through discussions you should be able to know where the relationship is heading to then you take the necessary step - either to continue or call it quit.
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Mcy56:
Red alert loading! Try and see her and talk to her one-on-one.
Through discussions you should be able to know where the relationship is heading to the you take the necessary step - either to continue or call it quit.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Soul by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
So you still don't know what to do. ??
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
akheen:
So you still don't know what to do. ??
hmmmmm
Re: Help A Confused Soul by karli4nia(m): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hmmm..." So much deeply in love " u say.. But does she love you back in return the way you claim u do?

If she doesnt..then y are u a with her? And is she does.. Then u cld try talk to her and know what her beef is...

And remember- money can't buy true love..So beware of Gold diggers!...
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
karli4nia:
Hmmm..." So much deeply in love " u say.. But does she love you back in return the way you claim u do?

If she doesnt..then y are u a with her? And is she does.. Then u cld try talk to her and know what her beef is...

And remember- money can't buy true love..So beware of Gold diggers!...
Thanks I will
Re: Help A Confused Soul by IAMSASHY(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2017
undecided wen sumone really luvs u, cul d person 10times in a day, he/she wl neva b tired of hearing ur voice, she wl always break Wateva she is doing jst 2 attend 2 u or rather promise to cul bak and she will eventually do. Al d same, do not b in a hurry to conclude, see her first and talk abt it.
Abt d business, pls, dnt dare 4now. A month is too small 4 u 2 set her up besides u ar nt even sure where exactly she places u rite now.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Confused Soul by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 03, 2017
All the best sir. Btw is Fiverr still paying? Fiverrguru
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
At the time of your call, she was with a man full stop.

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Soul by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
op if u can see her go to her & talk abt it,wen i am stressed,depressed or tired i snap at people around me most time.is 1 month enough to know everytin about her, Just 1 month & u are thinking of quitting
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Dramadiddy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
smh where is that Justin Bieber Waka pass meme
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Thank you all for your advice.
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Gofwane(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Fiverrguru:
Thank you all for your advice.
my brother let me advice you. Any lady that has the audacity to tell her boyfriend he is disturbing her with calls is a disrespectful lady.

I am guessing that you've shown her that she possesses the key to your mumu button that is why she has began to fumble.
Leave that girl alone, stop calling or picking her calls. Show her that she's replaceable and never you use your money to set up a business for any lady that is not yet your wife

1 Like

Re: Help A Confused Soul by passionate87(m): 3:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
wow!bro my advice for u is to stop calling for now,make urself unavailable, to see if she will reachout to you,the lady up said if she is angry, she snaps at anyone!how about apologizing when u have calm down.
this lady doesnt give a shit about u,bro don't try to use money to get a gal into liking u, that's a wrong move.
If I was the one a lady tell me I'm disturbing her that's an insult to my personality. I would let her be and focus on oda gals,who will love and respect me.Let her be jare and look for other gals,have the abundant mentality
Re: Help A Confused Soul by lytech1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
At the time of your call, she was with a man full stop.
i once reason like you,and that have cost me on different occassion.

Why nt think from the perspective that THE LADY MIGHT BE SAYING THE TRUTH.

OP,pls try and see the lady first before concluding(am sure this is happening for the first time)
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Mcy56(f): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Gofwane:
my brother let me advice you. Any lady that has the audacity to tell her boyfriend he is disturbing her with calls is a disrespectful lady.

I am guessing that you've shown her that she possesses the key to your mumu button that is why she has began to fumble.
Leave that girl alone, stop calling or picking her calls. Show her that she's replaceable and never you use your money to set up a business for any lady that is not yet your wife

Actually like the bolded. Guess the OP is into charity and free giving.
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Fiverrguru: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
Mcy56:

Actually like this bolded. Guess the OP is into charity and free giving.
lol
Re: Help A Confused Soul by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
The lady in question obviously doesn't value you, so having a heart to heart talk with someone who sees your calls as disturbance is quite unnecessary.

Quit calling her and let everything just end like that
Re: Help A Confused Soul by chynie: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Stop calling her
She will come around when she didn't see your call in a long while
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Uyi168: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
like my people would say;stone wey person see,nor fit blind person eye..just move on already..
Re: Help A Confused Soul by khristal87(m): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
If u think u re crazy abt a lady, give her a break 4 todays without reason, if she s nt botthered then u re jst a side attraction
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am just going to congratulate u in advance which is dependent on if u will be sensible enough to understand that that lady do not feel the same way u feel. I admire your love induced courage to set up a business for her, but I will advice you not to. Do not invest elaborately on a girlfriend. Use that money to do something meaningful to your life..
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Quality20(m): 12:01am On Dec 04, 2017
Gofwane:

this is my pick of all d comments here
Re: Help A Confused Soul by mediocre(m): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2017
But wait, isn't one month like way too early to already be dating? How do people fall in love so easily mahn I'm curious sad
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Marshalxv(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided wen sumone really luvs u, cul d person 10times in a day, he/she wl neva b tired of hearing ur voice, she wl always break Wateva she is doing jst 2 attend 2 u or rather promise to cul bak and she will eventually do. Al d same, do not b in a hurry to conclude, see her first and talk abt it.
Abt d business, pls, dnt dare 4now. A month is too small 4 u 2 set her up besides u ar nt even sure where exactly she places u rite now.

Good one ,coming from a lady.op the advice you seek is right up here !
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Marshalxv(m): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2017
op I'm guessing you're the only one in that relationship.
My advice is to use your brain !
Re: Help A Confused Soul by Gofwane(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Quality20:
this is my pick of all d comments here
yeah, that's reality.

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! Guy Narrates The Trick A Naughty Secretary Used To Lure Him To S£x / Tiger Nut On-demand / This Is How Our 5 Year Love Story Ended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.