Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (23207 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Hier(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by IamPatriotic(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Nnamdi Atikuchukwu is, why is he barred from entering America? And not if Buhari was barred or not.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Compliant(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
ATIKU WILL ONLY BECOME PRESIDENT WHEN OBJ IS NO MORE

PDP SHOULD LOOK FOR BETTER CANDIDATE

IF IT IS BUHARI vs ATIKU THEN APC WILL BE IN POWER FOR MANY MORE YEARS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Hier(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by FriendNG: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
Instead of Atiku to answer the question about him not visiting America he deviate and change topic to traveling to Europe like say Europe na America.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by siraj1402(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
Hummmmm Atiku no even know wating him go talk again self. Buhari wey if Nigerians no go complain is ready to dey rule from America. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We all know that Buhari is a failure but Atiku should stop alleging what he can't prove telling lies.

Corrected

He has started lying before campaign, he would be worse than someone

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by godox2(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..

And who are you?
Those that respects him we Know. WHO ARE YOU?

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by hooklover: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
I don't know how u guys reason sef either atiku or no atiku buhari has to be sent parking...

He does not have a direction and plunging Nigeria economy into tatters...

Hungry every were.

Bulgari looks cursed any time he governs there is hardship every were. If only 2yrs the country is on stand still Wat happens if u give him 8yrs...

Is like u guys are not seeing the bigger picture....
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by python1: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Nnamdi
Atikuchukwu
is, why is he barred from entering America?
And not if Buhari was barred or not.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.

President Buhari is truly highly respected globally. This fact was evident in the swift defence in his favour by the Arch Bishop of the Canterburry in the viral David Cameron's 'fantastically corrupt' video.

The press release is not about you and Makurdi where you are.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:

You and your Atiku have failed.

When they carve out biafra, you can install him as your President but not in Nigeria.

Lol.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by bekpo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.

A prophet is not respected in his home.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by godox2(m): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We all know that Buhari is a failure but Atiku should stop alleging what he can't prove.

Mr T., Buhari is not and can never be a failure.
Destruction is a matter of seconds, but building takes time, pain, focus and perseverance. It is a matter of time we shall get there.
How did Obama address Buhari on their first meeting? MAN OF INTEGRITY, what else do you want.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by nazzyon(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
GameGod:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1744681105827024&id=1452287068399764

Presidency counters Atiku over Buhari’s alleged US 15yrs ban claim

By Abdukwaheed Usamah

The Presidency has countered former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari was under 15 years banned which restricted his entering into United States till he became Nigerian president

It was reported that Atiku was said to have made the allegation in an interview published Saturday, that the president was banned from entering the country as result of religious consideration.

However, spokesman to the president has described the statement as as ‘fictive concoction’, former VP’s claim that Buhari was banned from entering the United States for 15 years, before he became president.

The office reacted against Atiku’s alleged statement that Buhari could not enter the US “on account of religious considerations.”

Through a statement released by the president Special Adviser, Media and Publicity , Femi Adesina, the president debunked the allegation as mere fiction and claiming that was no time Buhari was banned from entering United States.

According to the statement, the fictive concoction being passed off as truth is mind boggling, coming from a former Number Two man of Nigeria, who should know the truth.

http://www.theguildng.com/presidency-counters-atiku-over-buharis-alleged-us-15yrs-ban-claim/
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by PHILipu1(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:
The question that is begging for an answer from Mazi Nnamdi
Atikuchukwu is, why is he banned from entering America?
And not if Buhari was banned or not.
No kill me with laugh oh!
USA didn't ban Mazi Atikuchukwu but they are waiting to arrest him if he enter US and the IPOB presidential candidate is wiser and will not dare reach US except if he becomes Nigeria president and immunity covers him.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by blaqoracle: 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
you are not from makurdi, rather you are from aba or umuahia. by their comment, we know their region. region of miscreant.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
blaqoracle:
you are not from makurdi, rather you are from aba or umuahia. by their comment, we know their region. region of miscreant.
See this mumu.
Na you go tell me where I from??
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by macaranta(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
GameGod:

They will arrive soon, one is already here grin
Your comment and dp is offensive, I think seun and Co should do more to quell this tribal provocations on his forum.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by brookz: 10:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
Those who leave in Glass houses should not throw stones!

Atiku is as dumb as a day old donut.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Sammiejokes(m): 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
It is very funny that CNN would interview à candidate buhari in the run up to élections if he was in US bad Books, may.be Atiku has info more than CNN or Amanpour d ecided to cover this from the world. Atiku is so dumb apart from the spirit of political olosho over his brain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Coldfeets: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.

Fück off you dingbat!

Who the fück do you think you are anyway?

For your information, here in Ouagadougou, your regard is totally worthless so you better continue keeping it to yourself! angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by AntiWailer: 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right

Can you go lower ?

Go and read the interview and stop f00ling yourself.

See him defending a Candidate that openly admit he is wanted for crime and can enter USA when he becomes President with diplomatic immunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Stingman: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
python1:
Lol, waiting for some flat headed animals to start grunting as usual. They will start telling Adesina to prove how Buhari was never banned even though Atiku cannot provide the weakest of evidence to substantiate his allegation. grin grin. That is how one kpomo eating clown claimed Aisha could not visit same US, and when he was proved wrong practically, he started saying it was diplomatic immunity. Can this donkey called Atiku post some screen shots of Buhari’s visa application that was denied? I know pigs don't reason, all that is required is to give clues about the dirtiest potopoto around, you are automatically qualified as a god. grin grin

Descendants of Yoro-demons chased away from hell will soon start providing useless graphs, pie charts to prove that Buhari visited US for the period being discussed...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Sammiejokes(m): 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=AntiWailer post=62927961]

Can you go lower ?

Go and read the interview
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Alariiwo:
Leave Atiku to continue lying..

He'll only succeed in fooling the biafrans who see him as their new messiah.

Every right thinking Nigerian with functioning brain knows a thief like Atiku can never emerge president.

If buhari could emerge as president, Then even idi amin can emerge as president in Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by ogbeniolola: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
Who's listening to Atiku?....Atiku is seriously in need of a political & diplomatic solution to his corruption stigma and so he 's looking for "US-banned mates" everywhere!

Unfortunately, he can only become president under 2 conditions viz: if the igbos wouldn't mind waiting till 2023 before having a shot at the presidency and if Obasanjo forgives him over his role in aborting baba's 3rd term bid and approves of his ambition!
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Sammiejokes:
It is very funny that CNN would interview à candidate buhari in the run up to élections if he was in US bad Books, may.be Atiku has info more than CNN or Amanpour d ecided to cover this from the world. Atiku is so dumb apart from the spirit of political olosho over his brain.

Amanpour doesn't grant visa.

She is a private citizens.

CNN is not an arm of the US government, it's a private organization.

It is not their duty to read the "US bad books" for names of who to interview.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
because you are a member of idiotic pigs of Biafra

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jesusloveyou: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
godox2:

And who are you?
Those that respects him we Know. WHO ARE YOU?
he is idiotic pig of Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Newbiee: 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku is waisting his time, he can never do better than what FKK did prior to the 2015 election. I doubt if he can spend a quarter of what has been spent on media propaganda to tarnish the image of Buhari, but all in vain. I can still remember that advert that portrayed Baba as a Leopard.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
We all know that Buhari is a failure but Atiku should stop alleging what he can't prove.

The question begging for answer is, did the US deny Buhari visa on account of his religious extremism before he became president?

It should be easy for Adesina to disprove this with Buhari's passport and other supporting documents published.

Unfortunately, asking Buhari to support himself with any evidence on anything is so difficult.

Narendra Modi was denied visa into the US for years for his anti-Muslim postures especially his alleged complicity in the 2002 Gujarat riot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) / Reno Omokri Calls Out Buhari & Osinbajo For Not Attending The Funeral Of COAS / Aisha Rimi Indicted For Defrauding Lagos Government Of N3b - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.