Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (23205 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 11:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
Newbiee:
Atiku is waisting his time, he can never do better than what FKK has done prior to the 2015 election. I doubt if he can spend a quarter of what has been spent on media propaganda to tarnish the image of Buhari, but all in vain. I can still remember that advert that portrayed Baba as a Leopard.

Did you read the interview?

The comment was on Atiku's failure to enter the US, which his adversaries have been using against him.

His response was that it was a visa issue.

He added that Buhari himself was denied for several years prior to his presidency because of his bigotry.

This shouldn't be difficult for you to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 12:08am On Dec 03, 2017
FriendNG:
Instead of Atiku to answer the question about him not visiting America he deviate and change topic to traveling to Europe like say Europe na America.

Question - “how come you are running away from the United States of America? What offence have you committed to warrant not being able to visit, since all this time?”

Answer - Atiku fired back at me: “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not
running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically either. They’ve only said my application is going through administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations. The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being treated to red carpet treatment in America.. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe, if America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..

Macktown dey here so
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Newbiee: 12:16am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

The comment was on Atiku's failure to enter the US, which his adversaries have been using against him.

He added that Buhari himself was denied for several years prior to his presidency because of his bigotry.

What comprehension are you talking about? Who asked him about Buhari? Must he drags Buhari in to his predicament? Let him go and sort himself out with the US government and stop making reckless allegations. Or could it be the desperate desire to enter US, that is driving him crazy for presidency? So that he can enjoy the red carpet treatment like Buhari in the US.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by sultaan(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Still knows he can't come to the U.S. because they have laws he had broken and there is a warrant of arrest for him.
The congressman that was suppose to be his teammate just got released a couple of days ago
https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/local/public-safety/former-congressman-william-jefferson-goes-free-thanks-to-supreme-court-ruling-in-mcdonnell-case/2017/12/01/eb4489fa-d6ae-11e7-b62d-d9345ced896d_story.html
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Adebowale89(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2017
if we can't question these people's before giving them the mantle of this country to coordinate then we'll be subjected under political influence

atiku should address Nigerians while he was banned from entering USA and while he felt he will outsmart buhari in leadership performance

buhari should address us while he failed all his promises

so far we are in trouble having these two nincompoop as our aspirants comes 2019, I think we need to implement a memorandum of understanding in our constitution. any president who don't meet up to his promise within a year should be impeached

we need democratic reassessment and political international structure in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by iluvpomo(m): 12:39am On Dec 03, 2017
With Donald Trump’s America it is very easy, just make a “good donation” and they will roll out the red carpet grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by chuckjoshua(m): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Konpresor012:
So Atiku can lie like this grin Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun what're you guys waiting for? Huh
Did Atiku steal your kpomo? Don't let me dash you a hot slap.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 1:17am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right
hahahahaha see lies!!! atiku used the word banned

https://www.nairaland.com/4210854/why-buhari-banned-entering-u.s

keep defending lies
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by ayobamiakinrind(m): 1:19am On Dec 03, 2017
godox2:

Mr T., Buhari is not and can never be a failure.
Destruction is a matter of seconds, but building takes time, pain, focus and perseverance. It is a matter of time we shall get there.
How did Obama address Buhari on their first meeting? MAN OF INTEGRITY, what else do you want.

When shall we get there? When shall Saint Buhari purge himself of ethnical biase, blatant corruption and disrespect of rule of law?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 1:27am On Dec 03, 2017
hooklover:
I don't know how u guys reason sef either atiku or no atiku buhari has to be sent parking...

He does not have a direction and plunging Nigeria economy into tatters...

Hungry every were.

Bulgari looks cursed any time he governs there is hardship every were. If only 2yrs the country is on stand still Wat happens if u give him 8yrs...

Is like u guys are not seeing the bigger picture....
keep wailing all you want. all oil producing countries felt the heat when the price of oil fell even those with diversified economy like Saudi Arabia. Saudi had 500b in foreign reserve and they still felt the effect of low oil price.

if you were earning 110 per month before and your salary gets slashed to 40 won't you go through hardship before you adjust?

Okonjo iweala started warning Nigerians to brace up for hardship as far back as 2014 when buhari was still a year away from taking the presidency

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/business/18233-oil-price-slump-nigerians-brace-for-tougher-times-ahead

if you have to say someone is cursed then that must be you for not being able to reason like an educated individual.

nonsense!!!

modified cc hooklover oil was still selling for 70 dollars per barrel when okonjo told us to brace up for hardship.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 1:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Stingman:

Descendants of Yoro-demons chased away from hell will soon start providing useless graphs, pie charts to prove that Buhari visited US for the period being discussed...
keep exposing your illiteracy.

coming from someone whose people believe God created humans using the ofo tree as bone and clay as flesh. you should k ow better than to make jest of other people's creation story.
is it not more logical that an already live human came down from heaven than clay and ofo tree turning to flesh and bone?

you will make sense one day. keep trying
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

The question begging for answer is, did the US deny Buhari visa on account of his religious extremism before he became president?

It should be easy for Adesina to disprove this with Buhari's passport and other supporting documents published.

Unfortunately, asking Buhari to support himself with any evidence on anything is so difficult.

Narendra Modi was denied visa into the US for years for his anti-Muslim postures especially his alleged complicity in the 2002 Gujarat riot.

being denied visa is very different from the word banned. atiku said buhari was banned. and if buhari was denied visa give us the story with a link.

why are you people trying so hard to lie about something you defended less than 12hrs ago

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 1:43am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

lie lie lie!!!

stop telling lies. we are not idiots
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by andrew988(m): 2:04am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku has lost it , his despiration for power is making him hallucinate

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Boyooosa(m): 2:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Are they even supposed to react to that desperado? Who get him time? DAT one get integrity?
I don remove my hands from him matter since the day obj curse am.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by MistaB(m): 3:42am On Dec 03, 2017
So in ur right thinking, u think running a business is the same thing as running a government ? beside lemme ask you, at what time was Atiku a CEO of any of his companies? All his life has he ever been a CEO b4, the only thing i know is that he is the one stealing the money, establish and hire someone to run it for him......And even if, running a Govt is total different from running a business, if you dont believe ask Americans bout Trump.
SalamRushdie:

I have never been a supporter of Atiku but rather a supporter of Buhari but after what I have seen Buhari I must say no leadership can be worse or more purposeless than what Buhari is delivering today ..I am wiser and will only vote someone who has ever ran a successful business and not an empty useless sloganeering herdsman with and IQ of 20 and the blood thirstyness of a school of piranhas.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by wengerman: 4:11am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right
atiku is not banned from entering united states,he only feared he may be arrested and jailed in connection with that Jefferson's case who was jailed.he has the visa and he is free to go the u.s
.atiku knows that America is not like Nigeria that corruption is swept under the carpet or he influences things ,he just feared that he may not come back easily.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by mavinc4u(f): 5:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm, who do we believe now but I think Atiku might be saying the truth, if he could join Buhari and Prime minister of India then there might be truth in it. If the Prime minister of India did not deny the fact of what Atiku said then it means his statement is true. I don't even expect the polical thugs we have on nairaland in the name of youths to ask questions before jumping into conclusion.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by henryhemon(m): 5:23am On Dec 03, 2017
mavinc4u:
Hmm, who do we believe now but I think Atiku might be saying the truth, if he could join Buhari and Prime minister of India then there might be truth in it. If the Prime minister of India did not deny the fact of what Atiku said then it means his statement is true. I don't even expect the polical thugs we have on nairaland in the name of youths to ask questions before jumping into conclusion.

Did your own brain ask questions before writing this poo? You think prime minister of India will respond to someone he obviously dont know called Atiku? He should start joining issues with a Nigerian who isnt his country man sef. Aunty swerve abeg.Your bias is smelling from afar. Your reasoning is just awkward.

If we 've just Pmb n Atiku as candidates then we should start asking ourselves questions of what's wrong with us. Where's that drum beater fayose? We should start demanding for better candidates .
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2017
MistaB:
So in ur right thinking, u think running a business is the same thing as running a government ? beside lemme ask you, at what time was Atiku a CEO of any of his companies? All his life has he ever been a CEO b4, the only thing i know is that he is the one stealing the money, establish and hire someone to run it for him......And even if, running a Govt is total different from running a business, if you dont believe ask Americans bout Trump.

Please can you state one place Atiku stole money from? Atiku was already a successful Business man before he joined politics and till date i dont remember him holding any political office except the office of the Vice President a position where Obasanjo made sure he was just redundant for most of the time ... For your information Trimp has fared better on the American economy than any American president in just 10 months ...The American economy has never been in better shape so what do you want me to ask American ...
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by mavinc4u(f): 5:29am On Dec 03, 2017
henryhemon:

Did your own brain ask questions before writing this poo? You think prime minister of India will respond to someone he obviously dont know called Atiku? He should start joining issues with a Nigerian who isnt his country man sef. Aunty swerve abeg.Your bias is smelling from afar. Your reasoning is just awkward.

If we 've just Pmb n Atiku as candidates then we should start asking ourselves questions of what's wrong with us. Where's that drum beater fayose? We should start demanding for better candidates .

Always read and assimilate before quoting me or do you perhaps need brain surgery because I don't understand.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by henryhemon(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Always read and assimilate before quoting me or do you perhaps need brain surgery because I don't understand.

Lol see this one o. Anyway just heed to my advise I know you 're just trying to cover face. Stop having skewed reasoning.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by emmie14: 5:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Na Dem sabi. We don't know. Buhari' is fake. Atiku is stained. APC is adulterated. More implications expected. Shallow relationship of greedy desperate politicians whose agenda is negativity. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:40am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..
When they are talking about people that matters, you are there at low level in ashawo infested area of makurdi making unnecessary noise with your techno phone,who know you,even in Benue state?

I put it to you that majority of people from Benue state loves pmb except Christian fanatics like you.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2017
theoptimist298:

Macktown dey here so
Yes bro.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Please can you state one place Atiku stole money from? Atiku was already a successful Business man before he joined politics and till date i dont remember him holding any political office except the office of the Vice President a position where Obasanjo made sure he was just redundant for most of the time ... For your information Trimp has fared better on the American economy than any American president in just 10 months ...The American economy has never been in better shape so what do you want me to ask American ...
Did you heard of Mr Jefferson's IGate contract which which Atiku was in involved?
500000 dollars was what Atiku took from Jefferson as bribe in 1999.
Do you also heard the case of Atiku collecting 1.6bn from Joshua dariye?
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 03, 2017
As in eh, it's like choosing between the devil and the blue sea with sharks
yeahh:
Nigeria is in trouble if we have to choose between Buhari and Atiku. Really sad
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by t00dugged(f): 6:06am On Dec 03, 2017
I see no difference between the two men, wicked polithifians who's only aim is to use power to improvirish the masses and enrich their generation yet unborn undecided
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Ruggedpen: 6:07am On Dec 03, 2017
GameGod:
I advise Atiku not to misbehave because of power desparation. He should rather promote his aspiration instead of joining issues so blindly with others. Buhari is a highly respected personality globally.
What of in Nigeria? Charity begin at home.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Mysselff2: 6:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Somebody please tell @FemAdeshina that here in Patani, we believe Atiku's allegation that @MBuhari was banned from entering the US and we do not believe the denial of @FemAdeshina since all officials of this government are corrupt,crooked,promise breakers and outright liars,from top to bottom,so we won't believe anything coming from their lips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Receives 605 Repentant Boko Haram, ISWAP Members / Simon Ekpa: IPOB Members Are Stark Illiterates, Nomadic Biafrans Without Brains / You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.