Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina (23208 Views)

Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 / Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Buhari ‘Never Knows Anything’ - Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
Did you heard of Mr Jefferson's IGate contract which which Atiku was in involved?
500000 dollars was what Atiku took from Jefferson as bribe in 1999.
Do you also heard the case of Atiku collecting 1.6bn from Joshua dariye?

Name one Nigerian politician that has never collected kickback including the incompetent Buhari..I am sure Atiku has learnt his lesson from that episode already ..Guy all I know is that Atiku will be 1000 timrs better than Buhari , who wont?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by AROZIBE: 6:13am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..
am with u on this, no regard for d Sudanese

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by opribo(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku can not talk nonsense, he knows too much so he is telling the truth , I believe him. If to produce common GCE certificate was and is still a subject of debate who am I to disagree with Atiku who has been there and done that. It is true, hoha. My trouser won't fall off my waist.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Basic123: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2017
obonujoker:

Buh you are BMC......

why can't you defend Buhari without using tribal slurs??

why are you trying to discredit Atiku in the North??
No Northerner will appreciate a candidate being promoted by arrogant set of people that called them zoo animals

Na normal brain work.

ATIKU JUST REPLACED NNAMDI KANU URINE SIMPLE!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Quality20(m): 6:28am On Dec 03, 2017
o
once a thief always a thief. Atiku can't have d moral justification to fight corruption,pilfering and looting. Even atiku were to win in 2019, the elections might be annulled
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by uniqueflash(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2017
GameGod:
I advise Atiku not to misbehave because of power desparation. He should rather promote his aspiration instead of joining issues so blindly with others. Buhari is a highly respected personality globally.
he is respected globally .... ..where is globally located b an which respect are u talking abt .....the one that trump doesnt even want to see him ,,,
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Tobibabs19(m): 7:09am On Dec 03, 2017
The best thing for Atiku now is to plan how to become a governor in Adamawa. There, he should develop the state as others, then we will know how serious he is. Next story abeg.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by vineyardfarms: 7:21am On Dec 03, 2017
python1:

E.O.D

ATIKU A FAILURE,DEMOTING OTHERS TO PROMOTE HIMSELF.

MR ADESINA, PEOPLE ARE DIEING OF HUNGER, PMB BAND OR DISBAND IS IRRELEVANT. PEOPLE ARE DIEING, WE VOTED FOR CHANGE AND NOT MILLIPID, SNAIL OR GOSLOW.
WHERE ARE THE SO MUCH TALKED ABOUT RECOVERED LOOTS?

WHY BORROWING WHY KEEP PAYING SUBSIDIES?? WHY

WHAT THAT YOUR PROMISED TO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE?
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by dotedote: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:
Respected my foot. Here in Makurdi I don't even regard him talk more of globally..

YOU ?
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by dotedote: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2017
......someone who has run a successful business........
then dont say youre not an Atiku fan.
Pls goan vote him.
yours is just a vote and nothing more
I'm not hell bent on voting for Buhari but if Atiku is the most qualified candidate from the opposition, I'd rather vote PMB again.
Atiku seems too selfish.
FryingPan better pass fire.

quote author=SalamRushdie post=62923984]

I have never been a supporter of Atiku but rather a supporter of Buhari but after what I have seen Buhari I must say no leadership can be worse or more purposeless than what Buhari is delivering today ..I am wiser and will only vote someone who has ever ran a successful business and not an empty useless sloganeering herdsman with and IQ of 20 and the blood thirstyness of a school of piranhas.[/quote]
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2017
Jaideyone:

being denied visa is very different from the word banned. atiku said buhari was banned. and if buhari was denied visa give us the story with a link.

why are you people trying so hard to lie about something you defended less than 12hrs ago

https://www.nairaland.com/4210854/why-buhari-banned-entering-u.s

Question - “how come you are running away from the United States of America? What offence have you committed to warrant not being able to visit, since all this time?”

Answer - Atiku fired back at me: “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not
running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically either. They’ve only said my application is going through administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations. The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being treated to red carpet treatment in America.. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe, if America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Newbiee:

What comprehension are you talking about? Who asked him about Buhari? Must he drags Buhari in to his predicament? Let him go and sort himself out with the US government and stop making reckless allegations. Or could it be the desperate desire to enter US, that is driving him crazy for presidency? So that he can enjoy the red carpet treatment like Buhari in the US.

Question - “how come you are running away from the United States of America? What offence have you committed to warrant not being able to visit, since all this time?”

Answer - Atiku fired back at me: “It is the sole prerogative of America to determine who they want in their country or not. I’m not
running away from America. I applied, but wasn’t issued a visa. However, they did not decline me categorically either. They’ve only said my application is going through administrative process. This is not peculiar to me. For about 15 years, Buhari could not enter America on account of religious considerations. The current Indian Prime Minister, Modi, suffered the same fate for years. Today, he is being treated to red carpet treatment in America.. I fly to different parts of the world, including Europe, if America wanted me, it would be so easy for them to reach out to their allies…”

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by hmuhammad(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2017
IsokoPrince:

But u re a ZonB
the Isoko man, Atiku can only win SS and SE.

NE, NC, SW, NW for PMB. It will be a landslide
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 8:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
hahahahaha see lies!!! atiku used the word banned

https://www.nairaland.com/4210854/why-buhari-banned-entering-u.s

keep defending lies

Ogbeni, can you read at all?

We know that most Buhari supporters cannot read and write but try your best and get literate people read these things and interpret to you.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by porka: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
hmuhammad:
the Isoko man, Atiku can only win SS and SE.

NE, NC, SW, NW for PMB. It will be a landslide

This is misplaced optimism.

Buhari won the "core north" NE and NW in 2011.

2015 was when the main theme was grand conspiracy from rabid hatred for a minority candidate.

As you can see, the whole of Southern Kaduna is under the threat of mass killing.

NC and SW are licking their wounds now.

The massacre in Benue and Plateau is not abating.

Within 2 years of Buhari's governance, Nigeria has been returned to the SLAVE TRADE ERA.

SW's mercantile vocation has been grounded with the Customs seizures and destruction of their wares.

SW's civil servants have since set up Economically Displaced Persons' Camps while suicide rate is increasing at a geometric proportion.

In 2019, the candidate of the opposition would not be a minority.

Time will tell.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by wirinet(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

We know that most Buhari supporters cannot read and write but try your best and get literate people read these things and interpret to you.

How did Atiki know that Buhari could not enter the US if he wanted to? Does he have proof that Buhari applied for entry visa into the US and was denied?

I think the US embassy need to clear this controversy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku is using style to de-market the Ayatollah of Daura grin

But seriously if Atiku was actually fingered for corporate malpractice in the United States, he should just forget the presidency, save the campaign money for further investment in his many businesses which he uses to launder stolen funds.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Oblang(m): 9:11am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

Did you read the interview?

The comment was on Atiku's failure to enter the US, which his adversaries have been using against him.

His response was that it was a visa issue.

He added that Buhari himself was denied for several years prior to his presidency because of his bigotry.

This shouldn't be difficult for you to comprehend.

So he knows the reason for Buhari visa denial but can't tell us the reason he too was denied visa.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
When they are talking about people that matters,[b] you are there at low level in ashawo infested area of makurdi making unnecessary noise with your techno phone,who know you,even in Benue state?[/b{

I put it to you that majority of people from Benue state loves pmb except Christian fanatics like you.
You talked about Makurdi been a HIV infested enviromenty.
And my Teno gadget.
You are just stvpid so sorry to tell.
I'd counter you but I won't stoop so low
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by chngebeginwthme: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2017
That was the way PDP started their campaign against Buhari in 2014 and they still lost that election..
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Jaideyone(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

and the topic was about being banned. after the interview was published you atiku worshippers didn't deny buhari was banned. now that your foolishness has been exposed you are trying to play with English. when the news was published none of you corrected it that buhari was not banned. you can keep ranting and crying. you are still a pathetic liar
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Fury007: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nobody ever said Buhari was banned , Atiku only said Buhari was denied multiple VISA because he was a questionable character over religious ground while Atiku also has never been banned but has been a denied visa because he is a PEP of interest ..Get your facts right

Moomoo, a person of interest would not be denied visa by the government interested in investigating him. In fact they are interested in him coming over for questioning and will be happy to enable his travel to the US. Let Atiku apply for US visa biko!
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Fury007:

Moomoo, a person of interest would not be denied visa by the government interested in investigating him. In fact they are interested in him coming over for questioning and will be happy to enable his travel to the US. Let Atiku apply for US visa biko!

Wasnt he in the US the day Jefferson was arrested ? Why did they let him go then ..The US embassy has clarified this that Atiku is not wanted in the US for anything

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by waveman2: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Is Obama living in Nigeria?is he even a Nigerian. Let the people it pinches call him a man of integrity with all this baru,maina,lawal,oke issues day we are hearing in the media.

godox2:

Mr T., Buhari is not and can never be a failure.
Destruction is a matter of seconds, but building takes time, pain, focus and perseverance. It is a matter of time we shall get there.
How did Obama address Buhari on their first meeting? MAN OF INTEGRITY, what else do you want.
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 03, 2017
GameGod:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1744681105827024&id=1452287068399764

I left Islam because I studied Muhammad's life.
I accepted the Gospel because I studied Jesus' life.
1.When I studied Muhammad's life, what I found was a gold digger who in his 25 years of age married a 40-year old wealthy widow (Khadijah), Muhammad got troubled and terrified when he started receiving revelation from the fallen angel, even though he admitted that he was demon possessed, his wealthy wife convinced him to proclaim the revelation. He moved on to marry a 6 year old child named Aisha when he was 52 and consummated his marriage when Aisha was nine years old.
He was received by Jewish community as a refugee after he claimed that he was fleeing persecution from his own Meccan people who accused him of intolerance against their Pagan religion. Few years after he was sheltered and supported by the Jewish community, he plot to conquer them and eventually turned against them and wiped out the entire Jewish tribe out of Arabia. He was known for his warmongering. Himself participated in 28 bloody wars which are called Ghuzwa, and sent troops 54 times for different bloody wars, altogether there are 82 wars under his watch and commands.
A man who has been a role model for groups like Isis, Al-Qaeda, Taliban, Boko Haram, Al-Nusra, Islamic Jihad, Al-Shabaab, Abu Sayyaf and other Islamic terrorist groups, doesn't deserve anyone's respect but criticism and mockery.
He was poisoned to death by his Jewess maid when he slaughtered her entire family. He's dead and will never return again but his legacy continues to wreck havoc and chaos around the world.
-------
2.When I studied Jesus's life, what I found was the one who was born without sin, he dedicated his life serving the poor, he created bread and wine to feed the poor, stopped group of men from stoning a woman to death, healed the sick, lame, blind, deaf and raises people from the dead, he commands storm to calm, he exorcise a boy possessed by a demon, he performed numerous miracles and demonstrated his power over nature and spirits.
People from all over the world from different ethnicity, nationality, race and religions are healed everyday in the name of Jesus. Non-believers dream of him and embrace him without been told to do so.
Jesus died on the cross, buried and was resurrected, ascended to Heaven, and is coming back again. The story of Jesus is a story everyone would be proud to share.
No one has ever invoked his name to commit atrocity because he has always condemn violence and told his followers not to pay back evil with evil.
Religion misleads people but Jesus saves people, No matter how good you are; no matter how religious you are; no matter what you do for God, you can never be good enough, or holy enough to earn salvation, any plan of salvation that is based on the efforts of man is doomed to failure.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. (Eph. 2:8-9,
-----
Jesus vs Muhammad is not like Apple vs Orange, It's Good vs Evil, Light over Darkness. the difference is clear even though some are too blind to see it and to acknowledge the great gap between the 2, they still fall the victim of early indoctrination and ignorance .
Abubakar Idris Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by maisauki: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.
u should thank oyinbo ppl for making it easy for ppl in d village to also have access to d internet
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2017
Bmc's defending their 250k in full force, atiku better recruit his Laptop crew now
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by seguno2: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:
Atiku is nothing but a shameless liar.

He is a learner where Buhari is for telling lies.
Buhari is a thin long liar and corrupt hypocrite rogue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by nobsalis: 1:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
olihilistic:

Respected my foot.

Hehehehe... Savagery at its peak
Re: Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina by hmuhammad(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
porka:

This is misplaced optimism.

Buhari won the "core north" NE and NW in 2011.

2015 was when the main theme was grand conspiracy from rabid hatred for a minority candidate.

As you can see, the whole of Southern Kaduna is under the threat of mass killing.

NC and SW are licking their wounds now.

The massacre in Benue and Plateau is not abating.

Within 2 years of Buhari's governance, Nigeria has been returned to the SLAVE TRADE ERA.

SW's mercantile vocation has been grounded with the Customs seizures and destruction of their wares.

SW's civil servants have since set up Economically Displaced Persons' Camps while suicide rate is increasing at a geometric proportion.

In 2019, the candidate of the opposition would not be a minority.

Time will tell.
atiku is not a minority but not loved by his people. Here in north, it is Buhari till 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / 260 Aggrieved APC Members Beg Osinbajo To Accommodate Them / Dantata & Sawoe Donates 500 Bags Of Rice, 1500 Cartons Of Macaroni To Niger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.