Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) (98409 Views)

Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / Phillip Frimpong Biography: Meet Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Shally2: 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
This guy no spiritual atall. Doesn't look like the typical Christ embassy bro At all. Mtcheww Sharon look well oh. We no wan hear... Heard her papa isn't too okay with it.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Dohyn3(f): 11:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
He's cute
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by shadrach77: 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2017
They have eaten the forbidden fruit grin grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by blaqroy: 11:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
Is his ring size not in the market?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by samtes(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
Richardabbey:
Stupid Husband To Be angry
so what u just said now make sense 4 ur eye abi. b4 GOD go 4give u, first of all mi tell u. i de cheam 4 u.
fool. de dere make hunga de wear u like coat. i see ur face as e be see goat.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by daddio(m): 12:08am On Dec 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

The girls cameltoe must be fair and fleshy... Badt guy get eye

Coconuthead, na cameltoe u dey find?
Stop searching for what will make u rub Vaseline on ur prick.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by osyloscope(m): 12:17am On Dec 03, 2017
darfay:
All I know is that they ve already had sex and it is unbecoming of a pastors daughter to have pre marital s3x what am I saying self no mind na sleep dey catch me

All you know... that's all you'll ever know.
Shey na u pay for room give them.. wetin concern you. If you're are not sure you jejely read the post and ....
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:19am On Dec 03, 2017
Cute guy
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by 360command: 12:25am On Dec 03, 2017
TheAngry1:
The guy na Ghanaian o! angry angry angryCharlie, how you manage catch our daughter na?
she is cheap for the guy
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:28am On Dec 03, 2017
We don too marry Ghanian ladies...so he can have that. But I hope say she sabi cook Jollof rice
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by delors(m): 12:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Mehn...this guy no look born again o...

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 03, 2017
Ghanaian men are very loving, caring and kind to their women. They will go to the ends of the earth for their women. Such sweet guys.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Why this guy come resemble me the time wey I still fine? undecided
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by oluwakayode25(m): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2017
Gluhbirne:
Ghanaian men are very loving, caring and kind to their women. They will go to the ends of the earth for their women. Such sweet guys.

Sorry o!,,,but how did you know this?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by cstr1000: 1:17am On Dec 03, 2017
What is special here?
He is like the average guy on the street with a salary.

Nothing exceptional. Just average.

Even the Sharon sef no fine, so atleast to her credit, her taste is not beyond her own level, unlike many ladies that want a brad pitt while looking like King kong themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Wallace2107: 1:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Omo na d girl I dey look abeg...see groove...make i come dey drive my car go house abeg

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:56am On Dec 03, 2017
grin
This one hot gan, no argument. Nwaamaikpe!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 03, 2017
oluwakayode25:

Sorry o!,,,but how did you know this?
I know two women {both Ghanaians} who're married to Ghanaian men and they've told me how wonderful their husbands are, and I've also witnessed how they treated them, myself. Complete gentlemen.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by 4koff: 5:15am On Dec 03, 2017
daewoorazer:

The girls cameltoe must be fair and fleshy... Badt guy get eye

You sef get experience. Those limps....
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by sonofthunder: 5:17am On Dec 03, 2017
Isn't that an Aston Martin?..... Nice car.
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by walosky(m): 5:31am On Dec 03, 2017
All these Ghanaian Gold diggers

One corners

Hope he's borne again

Not that handsome but from d looks in his eye na Pastor Chris money wey hin want

Oloun dis guy don hammer join

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by onadana: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2017
Beyfit:
THIS GUY DRESS TOO TIGHT OOOO grin grin
like ga..y.

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Ekitiparapo(m): 5:43am On Dec 03, 2017
i love the monk strap shoe in the 4th picture, so cute!
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by opribo(m): 5:49am On Dec 03, 2017
What I'm only thinking here is how much church members will contribute to this wedding by way of donations.

If they will do it here at least Nigerians will benefit by way of 'awoff' food and booze but I know them after collecting all the money from Naija they will go and do it abroad so that those who donated can not partake.
Well pastor president and his ex wife will surely find a common ground for reconciliation.

Congrats but that man doesn't look real looks like a movie actor.
I wish them good luck, I hope it's not the one-day big celebration type of wedding.

BTW, so upon all the fine bobos inside Christ embassy and the whole of Naija, ibo, hausa, yoruba. She didn't find any man here than to carry our national resources to ordinary Ghana. This is too bad. Now, this man will introduce another generation of charcoal black in the lineage. Something the father has eradicated by marrying a mulatto and he himself changing his hair and complexion

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Mysselff2: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
See her complexion, like sun has never touched her! shocked
And I hardly see myself at night!
Tufiakwa! I will not remain in this state forever!

If you wan bleach ya skin go ahead, stop using Oyakhilomes daughters skin as a basis to rationalize your folly as you can only imagine the kind of childhood and lifestyle she had which you didn't .
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Angelcute:
When am i even getting married, this is my kinda man
I'm here for you baby. grin
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2017
The capital of Nigeria was Lagos; now it is Abuja. The capital of Edo State was Benin, then Italy- now is it about to change to Ghana?
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by onatisi(m): 6:32am On Dec 03, 2017
only the best is good enough for pastor chris son-in-law,
ride o bro
keep enjoying your life
if you no get money , hide your face
Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by basisop(m): 6:41am On Dec 03, 2017
The guy is holding a glass of champagne. grin

1 Like

Re: Phillip Frimpong: Carissa Sharon Oyakhilome's Husband-To-Be (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2017
Rubbish, him no cute reach me at all..
Uniqueness01:
Sharon carry eyes go market cool grin.........Cute Philip wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Addresses The Whole Media Hype And Lies / South African Pastor Strips Members During 'church service' / TB Joshua Died The Day He Asked For Bank Account To Pay N200m Ransom – Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.