Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Christina Aguilera Pregnant? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Aguilera Pregnant? (1594 Views)

Photos: Pregnant Christina Aguilera Poses Nud3 For V Magazine / Oops! Reddish Fluid Leaks Down Christina Aguilera's Dress At Etta James Funeral! / Christina Milian , Rihanna Or Ciara, Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by Ibukun2(f): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2007
I heard on the news that Christina might be pregnant cause she was shopping in a store which sells baby stuff and she even bought some things there. They even said that she told the vendor she made a pregnancy test at home which turned out positive.

Well if so then I'm really happy for her and I wish her the best. I mean she worked so hard lately so I think she really deserves some rest and spend more time with the family.

What do you think about it?
Re: Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by Free(f): 1:49am On Feb 25, 2007
awwww am so happy for her

dats if she is pregnant grin grin
Re: Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by iice(f): 5:20am On Feb 25, 2007
Her reps say its a lie. . .but if she is, then congrats to her
Re: Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by trendy(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2007
na she sabi
Re: Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by yogun(f): 11:54am On Jun 06, 2007
she aint preggers joooo, 4 real
http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20041280,00.html
Re: Christina Aguilera Pregnant? by kemisole(f): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2007
not sure,learnt nicole richie toois preg

(1) (Reply)

Britney Spears Engagement Is Fake Says Her Ex Husband / Crisis In Marvin: Dr Sid Engineered Mohit Break-up? / Fred Oyetayo Appointed As C.E.O Of Fresible Company Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.