Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,498 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (64566 Views)

Why I Demanded Return Of Tithe From My Former Church – Abuja Man / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by SweetJoystick(m): 4:27am On Dec 04, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
pls moderators allow me for a second.

It is desperation that is pursuing me.

Pls Nairalanders I need these following PDF, I have tried downloading them and it has not been possible. Will really be grateful u can get it for me or may be have it in ur library already.

They include:

1) The secret of an irresistible woman, smart rules for capturing his heart

2) The power of being a woman

3) What to do until Love finds you

4) How to avoid 10 mistakes single women makes

5) Getting smart about life, love and men

6) Right attitude to right living 31days to make better choices

7) How to be found by the man you have been looking for

cool Secrets to a man's heart

9) How to be happy where you are, Finding fulfillment

All are written by Michelle McKinney Hammond.

Plz do send it to my email eldinesuzzy@gmail.com.

I will be very much grateful if any one can help me.

I have them all in my room, come get them
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by oodua1stson: 4:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Authoreety:
Ds freeze is a psycho....

he should stop fooling himself.
Wetin concern am with how people use their money na...
na you be the real psycho

Too bad you don't even know

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by mhizsuzzy(f): 4:29am On Dec 04, 2017
SweetJoystick:
I have them all in my room, come get them
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by begge: 4:35am On Dec 04, 2017
No rich pastor here will ever make heaven. tithe and so seed pastor every where xpecially here. 419 pastors. if na so jesus do am no body 4 dey alive.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by saintmark88(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Its unfortunate when you read comment on issues, the low grade brain of most people is astonishing. The man has asked a question, pls show me were pple Jesus collected or paid or the apostles paid or collected tithe.

This same tithers r mostly Pentecostals, they are d quickest to refer to d bible n scripture as d only standard for Christians. We have argued with them on this forum on many matters.

Now a question is asked, isn't it funny tht none of their pastors can offer a bible reference to defend their tithe practice other from saying "Satan go an die", "I pay my tithe, go and die" and other manufactured nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by MakeADifference: 5:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Authoreety:
My guy, its not ur money... let him pay whatever suits him as his tithe... E no concern u ooooooo...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Originalsly: 5:18am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Just because you have decided to do things the way it is stated and it doesn't mean that people with more zeal for providence don't exist...
Tithing is 10% but within you and a purpose can go on a ratio above... I don't pay 10% because it is too poor being that i want extra-ordinary grace for providence though i know the recommended is 10%...
We all can't do same and want or need same magnitude of providence.
So you can bribe pay God extra for grace?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by derecho(m): 5:23am On Dec 04, 2017
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 4TH DECEMBER 2017

THEME: WORTH CELEBRATING

MEMORISE:

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:20

READ: Luke 10:17-20

10:17 And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

10:20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

If you are sure of your salvation from sin, you need to be grateful to God. The reason is that there is nothing else in the whole wide world that can transform a sinner into a saint other than the Name of Jesus and the power of His Blood. Acts 4:12 says,

” Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

No hero from any country can save you; neither can any prophet from any age or dispensation deliver you. No amount of money can buy you out of Hell, and no level of good works or moral uprightness can redeem you either. Only faith in the Name of Jesus and faith in the cleansing power of His Blood can save you. Thank God that Jesus fully paid the price of our redemption! If He had only paid in part, you can be sure that no one would have been saved today, going by Satan’s antecedents. However, Jesus fully paid for our redemption – Hallelujah! To show that the price has been paid in full, shortly before He died on the cross, He publicly declared “It is finished”. (John 19:30). Therefore, you ought to daily thank God for your salvation. How often do you appreciate Him for saving your soul?

Today, many believers celebrate their birthdays, graduation from school, promotion at the office, appointments, winning big contracts and other major achievements in life, but many of these people forget to even say “Thank You Jesus for the salvation of my soul”. This is the benefit that should give you the greatest joy! After the 70 disciples sent out by the Lord for evangelism returned with fantastic testimonies of the success of their outing, the Lord shocked them by telling them that they were rejoicing over what was not the main issue. He then told them what the object of their joy should be:

“Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.” Luke 10:20

Your salvation from sin is far more important than any other achievements you have on earth. Great is the value that God and the whole of heaven place on it. You should therefore thank God for it every day of your life; it is well worth it.

KEY POINT:

If you knew the severity of eternal hell, you would treasure the salvation of your soul and thank God always for it.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 102-105
Habakkuk 1:1-2:1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 12: HOW SWEET THE NAME OF JESUS

1 How sweet the Name of Jesus sounds
In a believer's ear!
It soothes his sorrows, heals his wounds,
And drives away his fear.

2 It makes the wounded spirit whole,
And calms the troubled breast;
'Tis manna to the hungry soul,
And to the weary rest.

3 Jesus, my Shepherd, Husband, Friend,
My Prophet, Priest, and King;
My Lord, my Life, my Way, my End,
Accept the praise I bring.

4 Weak is the effort of my heart,
And cold my warmest thought;
But when I see Thee as Thou art
I'll praise Thee as I ought.

5 Till then I would Thy love proclaim
With every fleeting breath;
And may the music of Thy Name
Refresh my soul in death!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2017
uyplus:

The book of malachi was addressing the Levites and not you and I. We are not Levites, ok. However, have you cared to read Deuteronomy 14 22 to 29?

Maybe we should not obey the ten commandments given to Israelites b'cos we're not Israelites. The Deut you quoted was an instruction to a particular people at a particular occasion. My question to you is those workers employed by the church, widows, orphans that are on scholarships, where will the church bring the money for their welfare?..... Pls don't quote me if you cannot give answers to my questions.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by geunik(m): 5:37am On Dec 04, 2017
These pastors are responding because they are noticing a significant drop in their balance at the end of the month
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Abudu2000(m): 5:38am On Dec 04, 2017
gurunlocker:
This man should enjoy his foolish publicity while it last.... He sounds more stupid each day.
I laugh you ,this issue is really going far and more people are on his side for your information..was asking a pastor in my street about this and I was supprised a whole Pastor of redeem who supposely heads a branch couldn't even counter 3 videos I showed him from freeze page....what a shame!!! Telling me to delete them from my phone, that reply got me irritated and annoyrd, mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Mac2016:
Confused OAP...like a newspaper is now the scriptures. I tot the book of Malachi was clear on tithe... Why all these confusionists and attention seekers mauling "tithes".
Freeze should do other things for popularity and stop pandering to aggrieved tithe payers' emotions. Your anger on how many offerings including tithes are supposedly being expended on luxuries by some pastors at the expense of dying church goers may be justified but who are you to judge. Nobody is forcing tithe on anyone... You may package yours and deliver it straight to God if you find that necessary. Foolish Freeze

I think you're the foolish person here

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 5:39am On Dec 04, 2017
saintmark88:
Its unfortunate when you read comment on issues, the low grade brain of most people is astonishing. The man has asked a question, pls show me were pple Jesus collected or paid or the apostles paid or collected tithe.

This same tithers r mostly Pentecostals, they are d quickest to refer to d bible n scripture as d only standard for Christians. We have argued with them on this forum on many matters.

Now a question is asked, isn't it funny tht none of their pastors can offer a bible reference to defend their tithe practice other from saying "Satan go an die", "I pay my tithe, go and die" and other manufactured nonsense.

Must we do everything Jesus Christ and his disciples did and forsake anything they didn't do?. Answer me Yes or Know.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
gnykelly:

he is a christain, he should be able to ask whatever is not clear to him with clear bible verses.

A Christian does not encourage BABY MAMA. Pls be guided.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by alen4smith(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2017
Mac2016:
Confused OAP...like a newspaper is now the scriptures. I tot the book of Malachi was clear on tithe... Why all these confusionists and attention seekers mauling "tithes".
Freeze should do other things for popularity and stop pandering to aggrieved tithe payers' emotions. Your anger on how many offerings including tithes are supposedly being expended on luxuries by some pastors at the expense of dying church goers may be justified but who are you to judge. Nobody is forcing tithe on anyone... You may package yours and deliver it straight to God if you find that necessary. Foolish Freeze
may God cure your ignorance!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Abudu2000(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2017
EmeraldKing7:
Ogbeni you spoke well....do all these nitwits understand the sacrifices these men of God have spent....daily meditation and vigil in God's presence for years and when God starts blessing them,these clowns and short-sighted infidels start bashing them....Tithes and offerings are optional so nobody should cry cats and dogs on how it is spent.Leave that to God almighthy......Daddy freeze should stop this his carnal behaviour and stop leading people astray.....Is it his money?Some people sef
lol n u tink their blessings came from leggit sources? Most of the receive their really massive cash from politicians and that's my main concern. They are supposed to be the voice against these politicians not rubbing shoulders with them. I have nothing against tithing coz I believe where you work that's where you will chop...

They won't participate in any on going protest all they care about is money money money, it's disgusting!!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by saintmark88(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Must we do everything Jesus Christ and his disciples did?. Answer me Yes or Know.

If u r a christian ....yes sir....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by opribo(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Dont mind them, they can only fool some people sometime they cant fool everybody all the time. I believe Daddy Freeze was raised at an auspicious time like this to free the Sheepeles who have been held bondage with untruth.

Common to show us hard evidence to backup tjheir tithe collections here and there they resort to verbal attack and abuse. We will use our money to help the needy and let them pray for us. What type of broad daylight robbery is this. Bring tithe and be rich, where is that done or mentioned in the Bible. No wonder everybody wants to be a pastor, in the olden days when they used to say 'as poor as the church rat' how many of them were pastors none they were into other lucrative ventures, now this is the in thing and sure way of making an unencumbered money.

Daddy Yo, please you need to protect yourself some of these pastors are sheeps in wolves clothing, they can be very deadly upto killing someone. Stories abound of those who poured petrol on their members, some bury various thing at their churches to attract more sheeppes. we have heard of some killing innocent children for rituals, we have heard of those sleeping with married women and whores, we have even heard about those using tithe money to buy latest automobiles for girlfriend. We have heard of fake miracles just to mention a few.

No discernible person will just listen to them pastors, majority of them are sweet talkers and scammers using the gullibility of the sheepeles to hoodwink them of their sweat.

The Bible is there for all, go and read it and pray to your God who knows you for understanding and dont ever fall prey to them pastors and Go's. Many have wrecked many homes just because the man or woman of the house dont want to support the tithe giving they label them cultist to scatter the home. Some will be here in Lagos and brand the mother of someone in the village a witch all just to hold the person captive. Some will secretly be taking medication judiciously from their personal physician while advising their sheeples to remain steadfast in fasting and prayers until they kill them they will now say it is one man or woman from the village.

It is high time the government put a reign of these set of people to save unsuspecting Nigerians. Just take a look at our nation upon all the numerous pastors and GO's and churches every nook and corner still we are poor why! why!! why!!! afterall some claim to be hearing directly from God and HE talks to them one on one to relate to the Sheeples. Just imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Olulinks(m): 5:49am On Dec 04, 2017
Larrey:
daddy freeze is really tackling ds people o
He better tackle his life matter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 5:49am On Dec 04, 2017
felixomor:

Where is it written that Malachi was referring to only Levites?
Likewise, you can also conclude that Jesus was only talking to his twelve disciples during his days ba?
Isaiah, Psalms, Proverbs etc etc
Were also written for pple of those days ba?
They were not written for us ba?

And to remind you that Jesus quoted several times from the prophets during his days.

Its like Freeze has taught u people a dangerous new method of studying God's word.

You pple should continue

Don't mind them, Atheists, Muslims, free thinkers and yet to be converted Christians. They believe that Malachi was for the Levites only and the ten commandments was for the Israelites only.... what a way to apply the word of God.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by tiwiex(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2017
Lordfranklin:
Lol! This fight is really getting interesting!
I see one party speaking with aggression and red hot anger while the other is calm and reserved; trying to make sane and salient points!
The tithe pastors are getting frustrated. They have met a superior force. They are not even bothering to make any more sensible points. He said I have increased MY tithe. Freeze needs no more argument. The money was theirs all along. So I will work an give pastor 30%? Ok oh.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by kokan: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Mac2016:
You are the most foolish, for not knowing that most pastors forces tithes through peoples throats
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by tiwiex(m): 5:58am On Dec 04, 2017
hamilton62:

Just because you have decided to do things the way it is stated and it doesn't mean that people with more zeal for providence don't exist...
Tithing is 10% but within you and a purpose can go on a ratio above... I don't pay 10% because it is too poor being that i want extra-ordinary grace for providence though i know the recommended is 10%...
We all can't do same and want or need same magnitude of providence.
Sounds like you making a sacrifice though. He didn't make 30% sound optional though. Sounded like law.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by tiwiex(m): 6:00am On Dec 04, 2017
PointZerom:

Don't mind them, Atheists, Muslims, free thinkers and yet to be converted Christians. They believe that Malachi was for the Levites only and the ten commandments was for the Israelites only.... what a way to apply the word of God.
You might have made sense until you included Muslims. So, the only true religion is Christianity? I am a Christian but very tolerant cos it is clear we are in a market place now.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Achorise: 6:02am On Dec 04, 2017
The problem with most people is poverty, some persons feel so threatened if money is talked about
why some feel relaxed and not perturbed about tithes.Can Freeze and his followers lay better emphasis on how souls in Nairaland will be saved?
What of the issue of sex charged world? the level immorality in our society,some persons crucifying this pastors are unbelievers who has never paid tithe.
Devils is diverting your attention from reality to baseless arguments.
Me as long as I have money, I will support a genuine pastor, give tiward his projects .
even if they buy jet, them be human being, as long as they help the neeedy and have enough to have comfort.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by xreal: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2017
RSVP:
He said "I just increased my tithe to 30%.satan, go and die"...

So does that mean one can increase or decrease der tithe at will?

Pastors should be careful with their actions.
They can mislead members easily.

Do you know how many of his members who have gone extra mile and out of their way and will to meet the 30% mark 'as their leader did'?
Yes, some with think this way...
''If daddy-pastor increases his; who am I not to?''
''I need more blessing, so I need to increase mine also."

I stand with freeze on this matter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
tiwiex:

You might have made sense until you included Muslims. So, the only true religion is Christianity? I am a Christian but very tolerant cos it is clear we are in a market place now.

You might have made sense until your foolish question "So the only true religion is Christianity",...accusing me of what I didn't say.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by PointZerom: 6:20am On Dec 04, 2017
saintmark88:

If u r a christian ....yes sir....

That means anything the disciples or Jesus Christ didn't do must be a NO NO to us?. Pls I am waiting for your answer.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by saintmark88(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2017
PointZerom:

That means anything the disciples or Jesus Christ didn't do must be a NO NO to us?. Pls I am waiting for your answer.

If they didn't do...they spoke about it.... What they didn't do, or speak positively about is a no no for christains
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Apostle sir,

By all biblical and conventional standards, tithe is 10%.

Nothing more and nothing less!

30% increment is no longer tithe but a sacrifice or seed or an offering.

When God asked Noah to build an Ark, he gave him the fashion and measurements. When God asked Moses to build the Ark of Tabernacle, he was given a fashion and measurement.

They both kept absolutely to the dictates and instructions of God.

Therefore, over zealousness is not godliness. It is simply spiritual rascality.

1 Corinthians 14:40 says; "Let all things be done decently and in order".

On this; I am with Frz.

David on giving gave over and above what he should give for the temple to be built.

Jesus gave His life not 10% of His life.

It's out of love that makes people give more than 10% and God is blessing them commensurately.

You do as occasion bids you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Kachimmi(m): 6:28am On Dec 04, 2017
daddy freeze, too blind 2 see.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Settingz321:

Nigerian pastors right now

That's a lie; the one who sent them has got their backing. In reality, tithe-giving is on the increase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Chioma Ifemeludike: Apostle Suleman Addresses Congregation On Sex Scandal (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.