Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts (39041 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Rozaytee: 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Bitches

#EraOfTheHoes

#FuçkThem&PayTheirRent
shut d fvck up... it is ur mother dat is a useless biitch..... she raised a mentally derailed man like u... u were just raised by a loose slut
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Bitches

#EraOfTheHoes

#FuçkThem&PayTheirRent
You can go f**k your sisters and pay there rent you ass sucker
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by greatman247(m): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
Once cheated she will do it again and again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Woe unto all those dirty diçks drilling your smelly pussies..
fishy smellos!

#CallABitchABitch
I guess your mum is also one
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Luisa01: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
My name is Luisa Ryan from Germany, me and my husband had been married for 10 years and we have 3 lovely kids, my husband was always busy with work but when ever it is weekend he always take me and our kids out for dinner and sometime we went shopping together because the kids like to buy things, our family was happy until my husband went on a business trip when he came back he started acting strange he didn't have time for me and the kids anymore, last month he told me that he is tired of our marriage that he want a divorce at first I thought he was joking until he packed out of the house leaving me and the kids alone I was heartbroken I couldn't eat for some days I cried and cried and the kid was always asking for their dad i lied to them saying he went on a business trip I couldn't take it anymore I decided to search on how to get him back I came across Dr Great email I didn't want to email him at first but knowing am losing my husband I emailed him and explained my problem to him, he replied my mail and told me he will help me but I should give him sometime to consult the gods after sometime he told me that the spell was done. 28 hours later my husband came back begging for forgiveness and I forgive him now my marriage is save, all thanks to Dr Great for saving it. If your husband or wife left you and you want him or her back the right man to bring him or her back is Dr Great he is a good man he is a messager send by God to help us in time of problems he can put a stop to your problem email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by wealthpin: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:
Uhmm.. That marriage cannot remain the same. The trust is gone. Forgiving is easy, forgetting is the hard part. I asked my man the one thing i will do to him that he can never forgive, he told me it was cheating. That it's not as if he cannot forgive me, but he would never look at me with deep affection and desire, like he used to. That no matter how he tries to even get intimate, he would imagine me with the other man all over again. So i guess that's why most men would rather let a cheating woman go.
Believe me...he doesn't luv u deep down or perhaps he said that to put fears in u.I once caught my woman...I remembered our beginning and I forgave her from the deepest part of my heart.I never used it against her and I will never because I luv her like kilode...and I trust her she can never do that poo again.Mywords: if a man truly luvs a woman he will never want to remember her mistakes.Alas,don't men make mistakes too? So why saying we can't forgive and forget the errors of our opposite partner in marriage or luv-relationship? Luv rules the world!

2 Likes

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
My mum didn't train you. Your moma
brought you up as a bitch. Everyone here knows you to be a beggarly bitch..such a dirty poor pussy you are.

#EraOfTheHoes

#FuçkThem&PayTheirRent
Can't imagine the son of a promiscuous woman calling a successful lady names....... You can go back to being useless boy
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
wealthpin:
Believe me...he doesn't luv u deep down or perhaps he said that to put fears in u.I once caught my woman...I remembered our beginning and I forgave her from the deepest part of my heart.I never used it against her and I will never because I luv her like kilode...and I trust her she can never do that poo again.Mywords: if a man truly luvs a woman he will never want to remember her mistakes.Alas,don't men make mistakes too? So why saying we can't forgive and forget the errors of our opposite partner in marriage or luv-relationship? Luv rules the world!
This is a real gentleman GOD bless you for speaking the truth....... I hope other guys in these forum can learn what is like to love a lady from you....... you just earned my respect

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by daraj: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:
Uhmm.. That marriage cannot remain the same. The trust is gone. Forgiving is easy, forgetting is the hard part. I asked my man the one thing i will do to him that he can never forgive, he told me it was cheating. That it's not as if he cannot forgive me, but he would never look at me with deep affection and desire, like he used to. That no matter how he tries to even get intimate, he would imagine me with the other man all over again. So i guess that's why most men would rather let a cheating woman go.
He doesn't have the mind of Christ,if he does he will forgive and forget.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
You can go back to sucking my diçk.
The only success you have is the fact that you've fuçked more dicks than your moma ever did.
May thunder fire y'all ugly bitches.

#StopBitchAttitude
No one in your generations will ever be beautiful as me.......ashawo
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by cherr(f): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hedonistically:

Stop reasoning like a simpleton. Society says that mwny must pay bride price and do most of the spending to fuel a relationship or marriage. If a woman is the bread winner or is spending more than the man, then it is abnormal and even the woman would sooner than later start showing attitude... Even though women and men have the same economic/employment opportunities these days, but this imbalance remains. Why?

In essence, if men are expected to pay bride price, why can't women men's 'groom price'?

Think like you have a working brain, and stop comparing apples and oranges.

Mr man,

You can make a point without insulting me you know?

I only asked a question and if it bothers you do much ignore it or answer maturely.

That a man pays the bride price doesn't give him any right to abuse a woman physically or emotionally.

I do not beleive that a woman is bought with the payment of bride price that's slavery, but it is paid to test the financial capability of the TO BE husband. The same way women are tested in cooking, training of children and other household capabilities.

True Love forgives. It works both ways.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Oyindidi:
Men can't tolerate cheating. My cousin's late dad did something similar. His wife left him, they had kids before she left. She apologized after giving birth to a baby with the other man. He accepted her back. They had another child and he gave the girl a very funny name.

Lol May i ask what the name is?
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by biacan(f): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
Who dey deceive you ugly bitch!. I no blame you na the faults of those dirty diçks patronising a poor beggarly dirty pussy.
spit in your cunt.
Biko, carry yourself comot from my face, bitch.

#CallABitchABitch
Coming from a pained dude who can't accept the fact that no matter what he does I can never reply his pm

#CallHisMumABitch

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by queenfav(f): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
wealthpin:
Uhm.. That one na you o. My man first of all is very jealous. Secondly because of the nature of his job, he just cannot cope with a cheating wife or the emotional trauma of wondering whether she is cheating again. As for love, he loves me a lot ;sometimes even more than he loves himself . That has been proven over time. So i guess that's just how he is wired. He likes his woman to be His woman alone and i don't have any issues with that because he is the kind is man i hv always yearned for. Truth is, we are human. You can never forget after forgiving. Something may happen and you would think back to the cheating, wondering if she has started again. It's not worth it jare. Plus when a woman cheats she does it with her emotions. That's why a cheating wife may not want her husband to touch her, because she is in love with the other man. Wheras a man can straff his side chick, come home and still make love to his wife. Why because men are sexual beings who can do it without serious emotions attached. For women (except those that are runs babes and road side hookers), she has to feel something for the other man, or there is something he makes her feel which she loves. That alone is a high she would not want to wear off anytime soon.

4 Likes

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by wealthpin: 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:
Uhm.. That one na you o. My man first of all is very jealous. Secondly because of the nature of his job, he just cannot cope with a cheating wife or the emotional trauma of wondering whether she is cheating again. As for love, he loves me a lot ;sometimes even more than he loves himself . That has been proven over time. So i guess that's just how he is wired. He likes his woman to be His woman alone and i don't have any issues with that because he is the kind is man i hv always yearned for. Truth is, we are human. You can never forget after forgiving. Something may happen and you would think back to the cheating, wondering if she has started again. It's not worth it jare. Plus when a woman cheats she does it with her emotions. That's why a cheating wife may not want her husband to touch her, because she is in love with the other man. Wheras a man can straff his side chick, come home and still make love to his wife. Why because men are sexual beings who can do it without serious emotions attached. For women (except those that are runs babes and road side hookers), she has to feel something for the other man, or there is something he makes her feel which she loves. That alone is a high she would not want to wear off anytime soon.
All the best...Love rules the world(my philosophy, my life).
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by queenfav(f): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
mfm04622:
I knew a neighbor who did that! The wife ran away with another man. He searched for her for some months till he knew where she was and brought her back home. The woman was already pregnant, obviously pregnant when she came back. The pregnancy was done away with. So don't say men don't forgive cheating women.
Bros, no vex o.. Was the woman holding his destiny? She even ran away! Issorait.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by benitochakone(m): 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
HeWrites:
In an interesting thread by Twitter user @akintonmide, he argued that contrary to stereotypical belief, men do take back their cheating wives.

@akintonmide who further argued that men do this even without consulting their friends, backed up his claims with a story of a lady who cheated on her husband with her boss and even got pregnant for him was taken back by her husband, who decided to keep it secret.

Here’s the thread below;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/man-recounts-how-husband-take-back.html
If it was a secret I guess we won't be here deliberating about it... Just saying
I admire any man who has the heart to do that though
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Tinalex(f): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
cherr:
Women receive unrepentant cheating husbands with open arms...Society says that's what a "Good Wife" should do.

Why can't a "Good husband" do the same thing?
This same reason is why ama square once my husband cheats...dem dey mad. How can you hurt and disrespect me and I am supposed to forgive n rub your ego join, all on the altar of weakness of men...me sef I am weak as a woman!!!

3 Likes

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by dee02(m): 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
MizAijay:
Ok. so how is taking back a cheating wife a reason to give the man a standing ovation Women have been taking back irresponsible cheating husbands with children from such extramarital affairs since time immemorial. If the tables were turned, society would expect that woman to 'forgive' that husband and accept the child as hers.

Hmmm.
Point.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
chidichuddo:

for the record, women get pregnant not the man

that man is suffering in silence only men would understand.

Can never take back a cheating husband or boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by jacyhelen(f): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:

well said..One guy told me that what he hates most is cheating GF...
He can forgve all manner of her life or action but can never beforgive her cheating!!
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by YelloweWest: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
uboma:

If the aggrieved partner chooses to forgive the cheating partner and truly forget the act, good luck to them.

For us who cannot, let us be...
But when u cheat u would want to be forgiven...

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Seahawk: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shut your mouth jare.

chidichuddo:

for the record, women get pregnant not the man

pregnancy affects a woman psychologically and physically

a man can decide to leave the woman he had a baby and move on but it's not the same for a lady

if a man and a woman decides to bring in kids from previous relationships, the man would treat all equally but a woman would give preference to their own ( same happens to single mothers)

a man might be a single dad and it doesn't affect the way he reasons, u won't even know if he has a child elsewhere but for a lady it's the exact opposite.

no matter how strong or mighty a man is, if you want to destroy him totally while he still breathes just sleep with his wife or tell him who is bunking his woman, it would forever hunt him. the man would always have a mental picture of him any time he is alone with her but it's not the same for a woman, she can get angry for a month or so but would forget about it as long as the man doesn't repeat the act.

that man is suffering in silence only men would understand.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Seahawk: 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
TimeMod3:
You started fuçking at 13, 14yrs hoe. I will expose you here bitch.

#CallABitchABitch
and do what if she did? Ode
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by lastempero: 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
queenfav:

Ur man said it all.the problem is not taking d cheating wife back n forgiving but the real deal is been able to show affection again.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by uboma(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
YelloweWest:
But when u cheat u would want to be forgiven...

I will not expect her to forgive me....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.