Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,774 members, 7,802,381 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts (39039 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Walelavender(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alexander001:
If David De Gea is the one stopping you from
achieving your goals in life , my brother
just forget it... Change goals, i repeat, CHANGE
GOALS.. happy Sunday
That person needs a Morata's header...I repeat Morata's deadly header grin
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Safiaa(f): 7:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
One thing I've realised. Men are physically strong but mentally weak.

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Alexander001(m): 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Walelavender:

That person needs a Morata's header...I repeat Morata's deadly header grin
lol.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by YelloweWest: 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
uboma:

I will not expect her to forgive me....

undecided
So what happens to the family unit?

Since u have such a hard stance on infidelity why don't u practise what u preach?
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Hosywhite(f): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
so men like diz still dey diz world?
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by dokkyelele(f): 9:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
biacan:
If we ladies can accept cheating husband........ why won't they accept us.........? smh

Modify
For all those adulterous men quoting me......you guys should watch it..... cause that is what happens when you're on a wrong journey.....spit on them

my sister my friend....it is easy for a woman to forgive and forget than a man. a woman want to keep her home..live and children...but a man feels there is no pride In he wife anymore and also he feels to have another woman than been painted shameless for his wife cheating in him.

it is not easy.....only the will of God intervention in a woman's case.

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by seuncyrus(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
olumide81:
Masculine ego and pride seems to be the greatest threats to such relationship comebacks. I am a victim of such, a phone call could save my marriage..... I can't live to recall what I saw.... Ko easy. embarassed

why didn't u take her back since you wanted to ?
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by kenevision(m): 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
chidichuddo:

for the record, women get pregnant not the man

pregnancy affects a woman psychologically and physically

a man can decide to leave the woman he had a baby and move on but it's not the same for a lady

if a man and a woman decides to bring in kids from previous relationships, the man would treat all equally but a woman would give preference to their own ( same happens to single mothers)

a man might be a single dad and it doesn't affect the way he reasons, u won't even know if he has a child elsewhere but for a lady it's the exact opposite.

no matter how strong or mighty a man is, if you want to destroy him totally while he still breathes just sleep with his wife or tell him who is bunking his woman, it would forever hunt him. the man would always have a mental picture of him any time he is alone with her but it's not the same for a woman, she can get angry for a month or so but would forget about it as long as the man doesn't repeat the act.

that man is suffering in silence only men would understand.

Spot on brother. You spoke our minds
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by businessempire: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The truth is;
His boss did him a favour, his preek is dead.
you are the most intellectual buffoon I have ever met. Boss, I'd like to meet you in real life. I follow you on IG though
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by babasolution: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hedonistically:

Stop reasoning like a simpleton. Society says that mwny must pay bride price and do most of the spending to fuel a relationship or marriage. If a woman is the bread winner or is spending more than the man, then it is abnormal and even the woman would sooner than later start showing attitude... Even though women and men have the same economic/employment opportunities these days, but this imbalance remains. Why?

In essence, if men are expected to pay bride price, why can't women men's 'groom price'?

Think like you have a working brain, and stop comparing apples and oranges.

you ds niggaz why do you dwell so much on bride price,forget abt ds bridecprice argument jor,cant you guys come up with more reasonable arguments,the way u guys go on about bride price is so lame
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by dokkyelele(f): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
to everybody.....choice is given.....just lets pray we won't fall victim of both sides
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
YelloweWest:
Are you married?

lol why do u ask?

cos no matter my matter my reply, u might find fault
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nazeren:

I've always suspected I have some masculine DNA and your post just confirmed it. For the same reasons, I can never accept back a cheating husband or boyfriend.

one thing for sure is you still forgive deep down
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Seahawk:
Shut your mouth jare.

seachicken
Time don reach to take your meds

you know I always try to remind you

now see the outcome
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by olumide81(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
alexistaiwo:

What did you see?
Share with us
I wish I could, I ve decided to respect her for the sake of the beautiful times we shared together and keep it off public glare. Thank you.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by olumide81(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
seuncyrus:

why didn't u take her back since you wanted to ?
enjoying the freedom attached to singlehood...
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by dabongys: 12:55am On Dec 04, 2017
cherr:
Women receive unrepentant cheating husbands with open arms...Society says that's what a "Good Wife" should do.

Why can't a "Good husband" do the same thing?

Try it first and the answer to your question would be very clear.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Awoleesu(m): 1:00am On Dec 04, 2017
chidichuddo:

for the record, women get pregnant not the man

pregnancy affects a woman psychologically and physically

a man can decide to leave the woman he had a baby and move on but it's not the same for a lady

if a man and a woman decides to bring in kids from previous relationships, the man would treat all equally but a woman would give preference to their own ( same happens to single mothers)

a man might be a single dad and it doesn't affect the way he reasons, u won't even know if he has a child elsewhere but for a lady it's the exact opposite.

no matter how strong or mighty a man is, if you want to destroy him totally while he still breathes just sleep with his wife or tell him who is bunking his woman, it would forever hunt him. the man would always have a mental picture of him any time he is alone with her but it's not the same for a woman, she can get angry for a month or so but would forget about it as long as the man doesn't repeat the act.

that man is suffering in silence only men would understand.
. Apt, real, practical!
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by dabongys: 1:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Oyindidi:
Men can't tolerate cheating. My cousin's late dad did something similar. His wife left him, they had kids before she left. She apologized after giving birth to a baby with the other man. He accepted her back. They had another child and he gave the girl a very funny name.

A terrible thing.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by DedeNkem: 1:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Taking back a wife who was knocked up by her boss, is st*upid!!
The wife is either the bread-winner or the man is impotent or he's an id*iot.
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
Lol we call such guys a cuck. I can never take back a cheating partner its one reason I don't cheat or can't sef, not my thing. Cheating partners need to be kick to the curb you can forgive while they are down there

1 Like

Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
DedeNkem:
Taking back a wife who was knocked up by her boss, is st*upid!!
The wife is either the bread-winner or the man is impotent or he's an id*iot.

Lol why can't it be all three .
Re: Husband Takes Back Cheating Wife Who Got Pregnant For Her Boss - Man Recounts by MropeEleniyan00(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
biacan:

Why don't you help him out..........mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
. Lmao � go hide your face..lol lol �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know The Few Importance Of Sex In A Marriage / Share Your Experiences Using This Electrical Appliance. / I Offended My Wife And She Is Denying Me Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.