Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" (47881 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Trumptech(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
I don't know why people are taking these matter so serious the truth about the whole thing is that tithe is to be paid by believers and not everybody because if you are yet to accept Christ as your lord and saviour then paying tithe is a waste of your money. God instructed his children and not everybody so let those that know their God continue in what they know and believe. We all don't serve the same God everyone knows within themselves the God we serve.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by oluwasegun007(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
hey hey! which one v otobolizer again...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by obyrich(m): 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

85% of Non tithers are billionaires on earth. Tithing has nithing to do with Riches. Give to the Needy
Do you mind them. Tithe has no place in Christianity.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by monex(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
xtivin:
Tithing is not for carnal minds. And it sounds stupid but spiritually wise.There is a covenant in where you put your money for spiritual purpose. Pay to satan and loose the rest,give to God (the church) and have plenty.this is a spiritual wisdom. But the truth is pastors should not emphasize on 10 percent but the more you give the plenty you have.

you understand giving/charity is a virtue and what reward would be more than the gift of heaven?

there are normal laws of nature. Those who till the soil will reap the fruits thereof whether they pay tithes or not.

the rain will fall on the farms of both believers and unbelievers. The believers primary reward is not here on earth but is eternal communion with God hereafter.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am thinking of laying all my love on you, I am tired of sharing my love kiss
bodyonchecheche:
'Otobolizer' is funny grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by superhumanist(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:
These men should not join issues with Freeze. They are bigger than this social media rubbish. Let them focus on touching lives with their ministry and leave the loud mouth to continue making noise.

We shall be made accountable for every word we speak so leave Freeze for God to handle.

it is a lose-lose scenario for these pastors.

Ignore freeze and they look like they are running away from a challenge on the truth of tithing.

Reply freeze and they look like laymen who don't have scriptural backing for tithe.

Freeze has already won.

Free The Sheeple.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am thinking of laying all my love on you, I am tired of sharing my love kiss
Lol this guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
What I do na?
bodyonchecheche:

Lol this guy

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by AngelicBeing: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Otobolizer the deception master.

I can't differentiate if his calling in ministry is to recruit wayward actresses for orgies or to arrange fake miracles.

You have started again with your burukutu, Palm wine, ogogoro and isiewu comments tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by stankezzy: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2017
They are making this daddy deep freezer famous, somebody with 52 demons is allowed to talk anyhow but not to anybody

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by mickeymimi: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
Abraham tithed only ONCE in his life. Yet Pastors claim that Christians should perpetually follow Abraham’s example by tithing, week after week, month after month, and year after year—for their entire lives!
Why? If Abraham tithed once, shouldn’t an once-in-a-lifetime tithe be enough? Also, Abraham was wealthy, yet he NEVER tithed his riches; he only tithed the spoils of war. Shouldn’t we be asking why Pastors crave 10% of members’ income, when they know that Abraham tithed the plunder of war?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PW2Hmv4_S8

Abraham was Rich before he Tithed to Melchizede

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKUl7fMUN6Q
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
I hate you for what u just did undecided
bodyonchecheche:

Lol this guy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by onadana: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

My dear..ours is to obey what scriptures say.Obedience is better than sacrifice. What they do with the tithes is between them and God they claimed sent them.Don't focus on how they look...less you become critical.Do your bit for the less privileged but don't equate it with tithing they are two different things.Bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
What did I do?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Armorall: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
ridious:
Deuteronomy 14:22 ( thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.)
Tithe are paid year by year and not on monthly basis
Mathew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matter of the law, judgement, mercy and faith: these ought ye to have done, not to leave the other undone. (the verse specially scribed for Nigerian Pastor)

it's seem Daddy freeze get edge over all the Nigerian Pastors
Jesus Christ could not collect Tithe because he was from the Tribe of Judah. The Levites are the only one that can collect Tithe, also the stranger, homeless, fatherless, poor etc Deu 14.23. A pastor nowadays impose themselves as the Levites which is wrong. God is the source of all things. The main purpose of Tithe is to promote Love, care, brother's keeper to the Sick, Poor, Orphanage, homeless etc and not for our dear Pastors need and way of Life and it's maintenance. Jesus believe in Salvation of Soul, Love among Humans, etc and not bulls and lambs offered for sacrifice ls. Palsm 50:7-15,. Palsm 51:16,17. Also in all the teachings of Paul, he made it clear that Tithe is not a new Testament Teaching. It's just my little understanding though. I need you to come out with your scriptural backing on this. Also read Hebrew 10:56, Psalm 40:6-8, Luke 11.42, Matt 23.1-4, Matt 23:23. Exodus :20-23, 34:22,29,. Exodus 36:3-7. All this will give you more understanding of Tithe, Tax

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lol oh ok, sorry kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Sewgon79(m): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ogunleti01:
For me proceeds from tithes ought not to be mixed with church fund. it is principally meant to cater for the needs of the less privilege in the church.... "that food may abound in my house".

That is what bible says
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
The whole tithing business sounds like MMM, You PH 10% of your income expecting to GH at a ridiculous 100% profit, with or without added work even though faith without work is useless. This Sunday for example, a lot of Christians would walk past beggars and hungry children with their tithes and offerings in their church envelop, seems we don't even understand the basic of our religion?
James 1:27 King James Version (KJV)
27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Davidlollipop(m): 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Shey na to day donate tithe via paypal for him sunday show so dat he will leave pastors alone, no be force dem use dey collect tithe and offering cool cool shocked
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Lumig: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
purem:
Freeze has really ruin the plan of all this pastors to spend there Xmas in abroad undecided

It seems like they're now spending it at there home town
Lolz
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by plaetton: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
Trumptech:
I don't know why people are taking these matter so serious the truth about the whole thing is that tithe is to be paid by believers and not everybody because if you are yet to accept Christ as your lord and saviour then paying tithe is a waste of your money. God instructed his children and not everybody so let those that know their God continue in what they know and believe. We all don't serve the same God everyone knows within themselves the God we serve.
Basically , you're saying that Religious worship is commerce , and that Faith is a commercial transaction that needs to be paid for ?
shocked

What exactly are you paying for, and to whom, and for what ?

And more importantly, who appointed all these Nigerian scam artists and all manners of sociopaths to act as god's bursers and collecting agents ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by donkaz2(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
yemfemNg:
Pastors look fresher and cleaner than most tithers... I pay tithe but not to any church. What i do is, i give to the orphanages. That way I'm sure I'm not enriching the rich. May God help us

God bless u more my brother.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku2019:

85% of Non tithers are billionaires on earth. Tithing has nithing to do with Riches. Give to the Needy
start your own church and preach that...what matter is bringing sinners to repentance
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by 2sexycom(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
SageTravels:

He ruined nothing. serving God is a choice so also is giving. If unrighteous man give it's a sin.
where did freeze preach against serving God. Okay, answer the question put forward by FREEZE since you the mouthpiece and defender of these men.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by aspirebig: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
HeyCorleone:

More money had to be made. Offerings were not enough.

It's pure business.. You need to look for avenues to generate more profit.

It is well.....but the way they say it is as if our blessings are attached to the tithe... check many countries of the world that 're not even Christians doing so so well.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by 2sexycom(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
xtivin:
Tithing is not for carnal minds. And it sounds stupid but spiritually wise.There is a covenant in where you put your money for spiritual purpose. Pay to satan and loose the rest,give to God (the church) and have plenty.this is a spiritual wisdom. But the truth is pastors should not emphasize on 10 percent but the more you give the plenty you have.

Freeze asked a simple question... please answer it or shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by noskcid(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Otobolizer grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Interesting15: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
nicemuyoo:
You are mistakened the spirit behind tithe is to Give to the poor levies don't work, has no inheretance so are poor. Widows, orphans, strangers are the poor of the society. Look at the verses below and stop teaching theology start teaching scriptural truth.
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.James 1:27

43I was a stranger, and you did not invite Me in; naked, and you did not clothe Me; sick, and in prison, and you did not visit Me.’ 44“Then they themselves also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry, or thirsty, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not take care of You?’ 45“Then He will answer them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.’ 46“These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.” Matt 25:43-46
You are mixing things up sir.

I said it is very good to give to the poor and they
orphans (even the Bible asked us to do so)

But Tithing is different. Tithing is setting apart one-tenth of what you have, and giving it to God (by contributing it in the house of God)

What the leaders in the church does with it is not your business. Your own is to obey God and enjoy His blessings.

Between, if you don't have trust in your church leaders, in regards to how they spend church money. You can go to some churches that are transparent in regards to how they spend money, who uses tithe monies for the expansion of the gospel.

As far as my tithe is used for the expansion of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the good Lord who died for my sins, I'm happy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Armorall: 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
onadana:

My dear..ours is to obey what scriptures say.Obedience is better than sacrifice. What they do with the tithes is between them and God they claimed sent them.Don't focus on how they look...less you become critical.Do your bit for the less privileged but don't equate it with tithing they are two different things.Bless you
Please where in the scripture as a Christian even at mosaic doctrine was Tithe justified .
Second question, where did our pastor told you that the Tithe money was sent to and to who.
The main purpose of Tithe which is to manifest in the true temple of God, ie his people, have you really show Love to your less privileged neighbors as it was said in the book of Deuteronomy?.
Am not to judge Pastors but I strongly disagree that such Churches should be seen as avenue of becoming rich
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by HeyCorleone(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
aspirebig:

It is well.....but the way they say it is as if our blessings are attached to the tithe... check many countries of the world that 're not even Christians doing so so well.

Lol..

Then again according to what you said there wasn't much emphasis on Tithing till the 80s.. So does it mean that before the people were not blessed?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's fine, we good. You are all shades of beautiful, I am starting to crush
bodyonchecheche:

Lol oh ok, sorry kiss
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ashimolowo's Allegations: "I Didn't Beat My Ex-Wife" by jayzblogng: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
malvisguy212:
You Guy's have successfully helping the devil in diverting the weightier matter of the law (salvation) and show more emphasis on issue that are not necessary to salvation.
tithing is the evidence of faith ,tithing is trusting one God, just as Abraham trust God when he was called to offer his only son Isaac..what 100% cannot solved, can 10% solved?
The Christian life is to continue in the same way that it commenced : "As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord (by looking unto Him in simple childlikoe trust), so WALK YE IN HIM" (Col. 2:6). Let's get our eyes on the lovely Saviour and move forward with our full confidence in Him!
Oga your mpa na pastor , so Isaac is now tithe ba?
If Jesus Christ never collected shishi from anyone Who the he'll is your daddy GO to want 10% of my sweat ,I rather give it to the orphanage...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life? / Pastor Adeboye Defies Twitter Ban Because Of UN Charter On Human Rights / Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.