Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (63520 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Why can't one of the Consolers volunteer na?

3 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
Still looking for one to fvck...I wanna see hw they sound on bed... grin make I no forget deff and dumb I dey find dem to straff badly....

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by pweeryambre: 8:36am On Dec 03, 2017
The guy looks like he got swag and class, he's gonna find someone pretty soon

5 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Emvico34: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Albinism is a curse!

You will never know unless you are one.
who created albino ? May thunder fire u for this comment

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Men! The comments on this particular thread are so damn funny. Lol! Someone said the girls consoling him will off their network if the guy sent them DM. Lol! I know this isn't a laughing matter, but that comment made me laugh my ass off. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2017
Yinkaayo:

Ole, thief, barawo gbewiri. Nor go find work do.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by tundejoseph4(m): 8:38am On Dec 03, 2017
cummando:
Wooooow
Afin good parararararara
Afin good parararararara
So good Pam Pam
So good Pam Pam
I got you
Pam Pam Pam Pam paaaam

Gone are those days wey man suppose dey lament onto woman no like.
Afin make money!!!! The family go come see you!!!!
#I_remember_my_broke_years
P.s No offense to the albinos in the house. I love you guys. One of my wish in my bucket list is to date one.
is it to marry or just bleep
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
I still believe that there’s someone for everyone ❤️
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by prodiG(m): 8:40am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl is wise.
There are some things you don't bring into your lineage with your own hands.
Werey

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by millhouse: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2017
Go get money my brother... Cause during my uni days the albino that lived close to me eh ...o gosh ..I fit say him yansh more than 100 girls wey i know cause his room was a Mecca for all campus babes..time to marry nko..na babes dey propose to am all fighting tooth n nail to tie him down ..all becos his parents load to the teeth and he is the only son.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Albinism is a curse!

You are a retarded dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by harrisonford001: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2017
if AKI n PAWPAW fit get wife,bros you get hope! increase your hustle! make money and stop ranting! soon you will be babes favorite! ayaf tell u my own

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by secpowell: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2017
Don't mind those girls they marry because of money these days.not because you are handsome or albino. Just go and make money. They will come around running after you.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Quality20(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I encountered one fine albino during my service year in cross river.

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

F*ck her in the night without light. That's their comfortable time.
What wrong na? Holy books preached against formication but here u are encouraging us to do d contrary! U are really bad o! An albino looking for marriage, u deceived and fornicated her, abandoned her afterwards and now u are proud u have experienced a so-called white lady! If u don't have d fear of God, who are u gonna have d fear of?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Sterope(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2017
Yeah, no one asked about your opinion

Marcofranz:
Funny enough this guy might not have any child (albino) but truth be told I can't deal with Albinos.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:51am On Dec 03, 2017
cummando:
Wooooow
Afin good parararararara
Afin good parararararara
So good Pam Pam
So good Pam Pam
I got you
Pam Pam Pam Pam paaaam

Gone are those days wey man suppose dey lament onto woman no like.
Afin make money!!!! The family go come see you!!!!
#I_remember_my_broke_years
P.s No offense to the albinos in the house. I love you guys. One of my wish in my bucket list is to date one.

funny u! right though
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by juman(m): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Sorry o.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nnemuka(f): 8:52am On Dec 03, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Albinism is a curse!

May be an albino is somewhere reading this and then what do you think he will do after reading?
May you have albino's as children, grandchildren and great grand children. It will never depart from your lineage....
AMEN

13 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by juman(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Hector09:
Go and make ur money bro, even a deaf nd dumb can marry if only he has d money, even the cripples nd the blind, people only marry the money cus thats where d happiness lies

@bolded
grin grin grin grin

Go and make ur money in nigeria with dead economy?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by duduade: 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
He is not cute o abeg

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Hector09:
Go and make ur money bro, even a deaf nd dumb can marry if only he has d money, even the cripples nd the blind, people only marry the money cus thats where d happiness lies
God bless u man... e jst pain me say u b arsenal fan

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Sterope:
Yeah, no one asked about your opinion

Something is obviously wrong with your brain. I'm gonna repeat it "I can't deal with Albinos ".

Fucking albino like you.

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Isaacvin(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl is wise.
what about all d sperm she has been recieving into her puna?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2017
dyze:
UbanmeUdie
NwaAmaikpe.

Two of una dey craze. Useless set of creatures.

I wonder if your fingers do the thinking when you type.
THE UBANMEUDIE GUY IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO COPY NWAAMAIKPE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
He posted it online for the whole world to see and Nairaland is here covering his name. Na wao .
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Sterope(f): 9:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Still we don't give a F-U-C-K

No one asked for your opinionundecided

Marcofranz:

Something is obviously wrong with your brain. I'm gonna repeat it "I can't deal with Albinos ".

Fucking albino like you.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The girl is wise.
But someone has got to marry them...

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Isaacvin:

God bless u man... e jst pain me say u b arsenal fan
waiting happen to arsenal fan eh if e happen to u, u feel gv up its only men that support arsenal
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 03, 2017
Its a pirry.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 03, 2017
I think the girl had a fetish or she wanted to know how an albino d**k feels like or looks like

when she saw nothing special she opted out

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I encountered one fine albino during my service year in cross river.

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

F*ck her in the night without light. That's their comfortable time.
You bleep someone that looks like white and you feel you are bleeping a white woman.

You are suffering from low self esteem.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.