Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:19 PM

Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (63505 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Take A Picture With Me / My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / My Girlfriend Refused To Visit Me While I Was In Prison After All I Did For Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Marcofranz(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2017
Sterope:
Still we don't give a F-U-C-K

No one asked for your opinionundecided

So this is what Albinos are good at, picking on random people. I weep for you.

It's your F-U-C-k so that ain't my business

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 03, 2017
Nnemuka:

May be an albino is somewhere reading this and then what do you think he will do after reading?
May you have albino's as children, grandchildren and great grand children. It will never depart from your lineage....
AMEN
Chai...it's too much na ! Pls,nullify those curses ....

2 Likes

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Hector09(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2017
juman:

@bolded
grin grin grin grin

Go and make ur money in nigeria with dead economy?

bro there is knw excus for poverty oo despite d economy crisis people are still waxing, am not in the school of thought that always blame buhari, even in zimbabwe people are still making it over there

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:27am On Dec 03, 2017
Nutase:
That girl is a Wicked somebody.
Just saying, be sincere u fit date or marry Albion
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2017
Marcofranz:
Funny enough this guy might not have any child (albino) but truth be told I can't deal with Albinos.
....... .true he might not have any albino child but in the long run the albinism trait will show itself......meaning he might have grand or great grand children who will be albinos
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I encountered one fine albino during my service year in cross river.

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you hazve not f*ck albino before go and try it. ... why didnt you marry her?

F*ck her in the night without light. That's their comfortable time.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
I think albinos are cool........especially those who mantain their skin well............this albino guy should stop worrying and focus on making money........when he succeds he can even marry a beauty peagant

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Albinos are human beings nah but there's no point dating someone that you can't bring home...If you aren't proud of him...Don't

the babe probably come for the money..she no come for d body.after money finish den she make way.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

I bleeped her so bad to know how it feels fucking a White woman. Lo n behold, she is cool

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

End time dude shocked
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..fine albino
and you are laughing? babe whygrin
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ezewealth(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2017
My bro nwoke adin njo, I have seen a clean lady marry a short and handicap man, just focus on making your money and improving yourself both in the mind and dressing, make your own albino exceptional and clean, and you will see how ladies will chase you as footballer chase ball

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
We when no be albino sef no get babe,and you been get girlfriend before sef,be like say na to be albino sure
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by famiebee(f): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2017
And the guy is handsome on a serious note, maybe I'm seeing from another perspective
How can I get the Facebook name
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
blaze1916:
Still looking for one to fvck...I wanna see hw they sound on bed... grin make I no forget deff and dumb I dey find dem to straff badly....

Perverts everywhere..smh

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Kokolet11: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2017
toyoC1:

Perverts everywhere..smh
if u be afin let me knw...let me start my work on ya smh
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2017
Na wakka pass she use u do....she no get confidence in u.....she no even like u not to talk of loving u.....Judas Iscariot character....
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2017
blaze1916:

if u be afin let me knw...let me start my work on ya smh

Im fair skinned.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
toyoC1:

Im fair skinned.
Dnt nid a fair skinned babe...I said I wanted an albino pix pls
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by excanny: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Why cant he marry an albino girl like himself?

1 Like

Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by toyoC1(f): 11:12am On Dec 03, 2017
blaze1916:

Dnt nid a fair skinned babe...I said I wanted an albino
pix pls

you dont know the way to olosho.com

who cares what u 'nid' ?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by 360command: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2017
BornAgainMay:
Cute Albino?

If you have not f*ck albino before go and try it.

are you joking or mocking?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by dyze(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2017
FRESHG:
THE UBANMEUDIE GUY IS ACTUALLY TRYING TO COPY NWAAMAIKPE

So d mumu no see better thing copy.

Omo ale jati jati
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by blaze1916(m): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2017
toyoC1:

you dont know the way to olosho.com
who cares what u 'nid' ?
Den next time don't interfere in what does not concerns u ok madam
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by JealousPrince1(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2017
prodiG:
You're trying too hard. NwaAmaikpe wannabe undecided
Lol, u 1000% correct, i noticed it too
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2017
cummando:
Wooooow
Afin good parararararara
Afin good parararararara
So good Pam Pam
So good Pam Pam
I got you
Pam Pam Pam Pam paaaam

Gone are those days wey man suppose dey lament onto woman no like.
Afin make money!!!! The family go come see you!!!!
#I_remember_my_broke_years
P.s No offense to the albinos in the house. I love you guys. One of my wish in my bucket list is to date one.
Ur song really got me cracking aswear grin
U r a very bad sombori embarassed
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ishilove:

But someone has got to marry them...

So this is how u now look eh, u don fat o. lipsrsealed
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
acme6:
You bleep someone that looks like white and you feel you are bleeping a white woman.

You are suffering from low self esteem.

lol, pwety Albino spotted.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Bifrost: 12:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
But what is wrong with albinism?
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
ositadima1:

lol, pwety Albino spotted.
Lmao, I'm as chocolate as it comes.
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 12:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
pweeryambre:
The guy looks like he got swag and class, he's gonna find someone pretty soon
My observation too.
As Adekunle Gold sang...
There's a man for every woman, a woman for every man...
Re: Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
For some places this one na Monday ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / Lady Gives Her Man Doggy Style Dance At An Occasion, Got Guests Screaming / Photo Of An Alhaji Carrying His Girlfriend's Bag Goes Viral On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.