Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? (15855 Views)

Why Do Attractive People Get So Much Hate From Society? / Where Is There So Much Hate For Nigerian Women In This Section? / My Ex- Girlfriend Harbours Bitterness Towards Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
No chech nih?
grin not today. ..I weak jareh

lol
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2017
humeeh:
excuzemuah! When did we marry before? undecided

Hia na wa ooo,so una dey fear una boyfriend like this eh,aaaa na joke I dey ooogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by pocohantas(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
It isn't about Nigerians, actually. It is about humans. Are Nigerians the only ones on Facebook,IG and other social media? Nope.
Anyways, that doesn't give her racist ass the right to spit rubbish about Nigerians on a Nigerian forum that is literally her sole reason for existing.

Why are we always quick to play the racist card when the speaker is from another race. Very common with blacks...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hia na wa ooo,so una dey fear una boyfriend like this eh,aaaa na joke I dey ooogringrin
I for fear! Thought you mistook me for someone else. Happy Sunday smiley
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Wetin do am? cheesy
E dey fear me ooo,make e nor be say na "hushpurppy wife I dey talk to oo"
I nor want make people con gather beat me oogringringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2017
humeeh:
I for fear! Thought you mistook me for someone else. Happy Sunday smiley

Hahahah happy sunday oo,how ur side na?grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2017
pocohantas:

Why are we always quick to play the racist card when the speaker is from another race. Very common with blacks...
It is not about playing the racist card. Personally, I have no interest in racism discussions. But she is actually racist. I'm just being honest.

1 Like

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin not today. ..I weak jareh

lol
Lazy ass. tongue
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

E dey fear me ooo,make e nor be say na "hushpurppy wife I dey talk to oo"
I nor want make people con gather beat me oogringringrin
grin grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 03, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Hi Greiboy,what happened to us(arsenal) yesterday?I am yet to recover from the heartbreak.

Blackhawk04 and Queensekxy,you pipu are crazie.grin
wenger is a useless coach
Imagine a team with"Yahoo Yahoo" striker like manu

good morning
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin grin
Abeg oo tell me oogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Wait oooo. I'm confused embarassed

The two accounts were created the same day, but are operated by two different people undecided

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Fidelmalek(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
Billyonaire:

This place is where you come to learn emotional maturity. It is not a place you can salvage because it is the melting point of all strata of loosers and winners.

This forum has helped me manage my emotion offline and that is the chief reason I am here.

Enjoy the heat, so you can appreciate the coolness of real life off the grid.
intelligent post.....
Thanks for your input
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by karli4nia(m): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
@ Martin0 + Blackhawk04... Its better not to engage in any further polemics with smart aleck makkydebbie.. U guys know better...
No disrespect but i know her quite well..but I prefer to be very quiet to her posts.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Lazy ass. tongue
lolz,,

slept very late yesterday naw and I wanna take time to prepare my stuff for school....
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by pocohantas(f): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
It is not about playing the racist card. Personally, I have no interest in racism discussions. But she is actually racist. I'm just being honest.

I've not noticed anything racist about her. And if we all didn't know she isn't a Nigerian, I am sure no one would give her tags like racist.

3 Likes

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Abeg oo tell me oogringrin
grin I really don't know who he is
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:55am On Dec 03, 2017
karli4nia:
@ Martin0 + Blackhawk04... Its better not to engage in any further polemics with smart aleck makkydebbie.. U guys know better...
No disrespect but i know her quite well..but I prefer to be very quiet to her posts.

I wasn't engaging in anything with Maky. What are you saying? grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2017
KushyKush:

[s]So much stupidity coming from one brain. Who the hell are you to come at the black race?

Fücking racist slut. You can type all you want i ain't ready to engage in any conversation with a racist, especially one with a month old brain in a 50 year old Dumbminator[/s]

grin

Another stupid burned cockroach who got no brain at all...

Before u jump on me...juz READ! It's FREE...
But of course, what shud i expect from someone like u? A brainless ugly baboon feeling smart on NL..TALKING about racism? What do u know about It ? Ur such an E-diot as always.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2017
grin .just coming back from church
Please can anyone be kind enough to tell me what is going on
God bless you as you volunteer. grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:58am On Dec 03, 2017
pocohantas:

I've not noticed anything racist about her. And if we all didn't know she isn't a Nigerian, I am sure no one would give her tags like racist.
Well...Maybe you haven't noticed but I have.
Maybe they would have given her a tag like tribalist..lol.

Everyone is either a racist or tribalist by instinct. Some people just don't exhibit that trait like others.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Sirgay: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
Most of you have nothing going in your lives.
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by karli4nia(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
@ OP...Hate and bitterness is not as important as the way you react to them...in your actions, your mind and your heart..
Negativity can be useful St to help one garner strength and virtues in the school of life...
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
grin
.just coming back from church

Go and sleep. angry angry
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
greiboy:
grin .just coming back from church
lol..start from page 0-6
thank me later tongue
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Khutie: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
makydebbie:

Ahn an! So I never get license to shade Nigeria? embarassed

Okay, now not talking about her, let's face me. You're talking to someone who has spent over a decade of her life in Nigeria. I saw this among my friends, classmates, neighbors.. Etc.
Not all tho, but there's the stereotype about every tribe which is not necessarily 100% true. Now I've deliberately ignored nairaland and what is being displayed here.
You now see why I get permission to shade Nigeria? tongue
•••Maky oya go to church... grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
karli4nia:

Hmmmm good advice from u,happy sunday oogringrin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Blackhawk04: 10:00am On Dec 03, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz,,

slept very late yesterday naw
and I wanna take time to prepare my stuff for school....
When are you going back? I think mine will be next year. Lemme spend the rest of the year at home jejely. grin grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Martin0(m): 10:02am On Dec 03, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
grin I really don't know who he is

Eh eh hmmmm "breath well"
Person nor wan enter trouble oo abeggringrin

How ur side dey go na
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Go and sleep. angry angry
I won't be able to sleep properly because I will be dreaming about the events on nairaland cry

jhor, oya whisper it in my ears grin
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by karli4nia(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm good advice from u,happy sunday oogringrin

Happy Sunday Bro.. smiley
Re: WHY SO MUCH HATE AND BITTERNESS IN HERE. WHY? by QueenSekxy(f): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2017
Blackhawk04:
When are you going back? I think mine will be next year. Lemme spend the rest of the year at home jejely. grin grin
hahaha lazy truant tongue

don't go back to school and study tongue
be savaging around nl,killing people and sending them to obituary section cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Whats With Fat Ladies, Insecurity And Violence In A Relationship!! / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / 12 Attributes Of A Good Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.