Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (23570 Views)

COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / About The Rapture And The Blessed Hope Of The Bible!! - Joseph Prince Sermon / Second Coming Of Jesus Still Most Likely Between 2030-2040 AD - Don Koenig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by danvon(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
666 is not d mark of the beast it's his number
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by timojerry: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Peeps, the op has just said what will happen (which to me is true anyways). Many people will still doubt it until they see it happen and start saying Had I know. God's word stands sure. He has said His word and it won't come back to Him void whether it is believed or not. He isn't a Good who forces us to believe in Him, He has given us freewill but He advised us to choose Life (Him) so that we may live.
A commentator said without man, God is nothing. Very wrong, He's been God before we were.

Many of us need signs like what the rich man asked Abraham in the Bible to show that God exists. Well signs abound and it depends on us to either believe or not.

God bless
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by hopefulLandlord: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
timojerry:

Brother, I was calm, I read with understanding and saw where you were coming from but your opinion to me didn't sound true. I'm not enforcing mine on you but search the scriptures and look at what is happening now. These are signs bro.

I hear you but my main point is that these things have been happening before Jesus
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by danvon(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
I believe it will begin after world warIII
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by sharpwriter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
people4rmVillag:

Please point out what you said is wrong si I can do justice to that

Where did yu see in the scriptures that those that did not meet the rapture will pay with their blood? Prove with scriptures please.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by nicemuyoo: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
You are completely mistaken there is no 1st and second coming of yahshua there only one and final coming when he gathers he saints at the last trumpet sound all eyes shall see him.. Stop teaching theological theories and go back to real scriptural facts. This fase teaching came to light in 1800s. Peter, john, paul and early church never taught this false teachings.
Interesting15:
Many Christians are yet to have an appropriate knowledge about the Rapture and The Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and there are some Christians who are even thinking they are the same.

First of all, we need to know that The Rapture and The Second Coming are two different events that will happen at different times.

The Rapture (from the Latin verb 'rapere', which means 'to transport from one place to another') is the catching up of all believers for a glorious meeting with Christ in the air.

"Behold I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." (1 Corinthians 15:51-53).

Also see 1 Thessalonians chapter 4: 15-17

So, The Rapture comes first, and is an event whereby the Lord Jesus comes for His Saints (dead and living), and we shall meet Him in the air.

The Saints are those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives and are living in holiness. The Saints are those that are living a CONSISTENT holy and godly lifestyle, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. They are the ones who will be transformed to meet Jesus in the air, while unbelievers and lukewarm Christians will be left behind.

Now, after the rapture, the Saints will proceed into the sky to participate in the marriage feast of the Lamb, where rewards would be given to everyone present according to his/her deeds on earth.

What Happens To Those Left Behind?

Immediately after the rapture, the Great Tribulation will begin, and the Antichrist will be given power to torment those left behind. The Antichrist will force people to receive the mark of the beast (666) either on their forehead or arm.

Those that won't receive it would be vehemently tormented: They won't be able to buy and sell, they will suffer violent persecutions with no one to help. And according to the graphic illustration given by the Lord Jesus about the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24:15-28), many won't be able to withstand the torments for long (that is, they can't help but to receive the mark of the beast)

BUT: THOSE THAT WILL RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE ETERNALLY DAMNED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AT THE APPOINTED TIME.

Don't forget that while the tribulation is taking place on earth, the Saints that have been raptured are with Jesus Christ in the sky enjoying the marriage supper as well as their rewards.

THEN: At the end of the marriage supper in the sky and the Tribulation on earth, THE SECOND COMING will take place.

The Second Coming is the public revelation of Jesus Christ, when He comes WITH HIS SAINTS (those who have been previously raptured and have participated in the marriage supper in the sky) to set up the Millennium (see 1 Thessalonians 3:13 and Matthew 24: 29-31)

Here, those who have suffered just because they won't take the mark of the beast during the Great Tribulation, will now have a new hope.

My Advice:

Jesus said the day and hour of these events are not known, but will happen anytime, and it will come like a thief in the night. He gave us some signs we should watch out for, and if you look at the scriptures, you will see the signs keeps coming to pass (Please see Mark 13:

That means, if Jesus Christ can predict those things and TRUELY, they keeps coming to pass, then His promise of the rapture and second coming will also come to pass!

So, if you are yet to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do so now, as tommorow might be too late.

And for we that are already Christians, let us allow the belief that Jesus will return one day, to guide us within godly conducts.

How sure are you that you can withstand the torment of the Antichrist during the great tribulation? The best thing for you is to live a lifestyle of holiness that will make you rapturable with Jesus Christ, and go on with Him to enjoy the marriage supper.

The Lord asked me to tell you this:

"I stand at the door, I cometh, I cometh" Thus saith the Lord Of Host!

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Daniel058(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
nwakaibeya1:
Some one is not free spiritually and is talking about rapture that he doesn't even know the meaning

John 5,30>Today is Sunday of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humanbeigns spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Bornagain followers & church goers?bornagains & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use bornagains& church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Bornagain without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUSCHRIST even when they read that God will do a new Thing in the Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster humanbeings of the world.BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORNAGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUSCHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humanbeigns so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional bornagain &bornagain in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we dont beg human beigns to accept our truth&revelation,hence almost everyone claims to be bornagain,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUSCHRIST when Christ came before and do the forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap Mathew 13,13-14
"PLEASE SIR I FOUND IT DIFFICULT UNDERSTANDING YOUR WRITE UP..
. I HAVE ONLY ONE QUESTION, "DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD And JESUS CHRIST HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON"
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by muyimodel: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Very accurate write up. Theologically correct. Thanks for the submission sir. But just a little observation. I have a little correction to make. The Great Tribulation will NOT START IMMEDIATELY after the rapture. It will start 3 ¹/² (three and a half years later). Between rapture and the second coming is 7years. These 7 years are divided into 2 parts of 3¹/2 each. The first three and a half years will be of peace. The AntiChrist will emerge and bring peace on the earth. He will be able to bring order from all the chaos caused by the rapture and put the whole world under one government. And he will succeed in making government of the world to sign "PEACE TREATY" Particularly, he will recognize Jerusalem as belonging to Israel and he will rebuild the temple. Meanwhile, for the raptured these first three and half years is for the Marriage Supper of the Lamp. The next phase ie the other half is for the Judgement seat of Christ. Judgement Seat of Christ is for rewarding the saints. While on earth the three and half year of "peace" will come to an end. By this time the Antichrist is showing his real identity and the Nation of Israel will see through his lies and refuse to worship him. This is when the sign of the beast 666 will be activated and THE TRIBULATION STARTS.

This is just to update the timeline in your article. Once again, thanks for the write up.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by people4rmVillag: 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
sharpwriter:

Where did yu see in the scriptures that those that did not meet the rapture will pay with their blood? Prove with scriptures please.
what that means is that they will suffer bitterly almost what Jesus suffered to redeem us, in order to get saved. But if you have more light on that, you can shade
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by sharpwriter(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting15:
Many Christians are yet to have an appropriate knowledge about the Rapture and The Second Coming of Jesus Christ, and there are some Christians who are even thinking they are the same.

First of all, we need to know that The Rapture and The Second Coming are two different events that will happen at different times.

The Rapture (from the Latin verb 'rapere', which means 'to transport from one place to another') is the catching up of all believers for a glorious meeting with Christ in the air.

"Behold I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed - in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." (1 Corinthians 15:51-53).

Also see 1 Thessalonians chapter 4: 15-17

So, The Rapture comes first, and is an event whereby the Lord Jesus comes for His Saints (dead and living), and we shall meet Him in the air.

The Saints are those who have accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of their lives and are living in holiness. The Saints are those that are living a CONSISTENT holy and godly lifestyle, perfecting holiness in the fear of God. They are the ones who will be transformed to meet Jesus in the air, while unbelievers and lukewarm Christians will be left behind.

Now, after the rapture, the Saints will proceed into the sky to participate in the marriage feast of the Lamb, where rewards would be given to everyone present according to his/her deeds on earth.

What Happens To Those Left Behind?

Immediately after the rapture, the Great Tribulation will begin, and the Antichrist will be given power to torment those left behind. The Antichrist will force people to receive the mark of the beast (666) either on their forehead or arm.

Those that won't receive it would be vehemently tormented: They won't be able to buy and sell, they will suffer violent persecutions with no one to help. And according to the graphic illustration given by the Lord Jesus about the Great Tribulation (Matthew 24:15-28), many won't be able to withstand the torments for long (that is, they can't help but to receive the mark of the beast)

BUT: THOSE THAT WILL RECEIVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST WILL BE ETERNALLY DAMNED IN THE LAKE OF FIRE AT THE APPOINTED TIME.

Don't forget that while the tribulation is taking place on earth, the Saints that have been raptured are with Jesus Christ in the sky enjoying the marriage supper as well as their rewards.

THEN: At the end of the marriage supper in the sky and the Tribulation on earth, THE SECOND COMING will take place.

The Second Coming is the public revelation of Jesus Christ, when He comes WITH HIS SAINTS (those who have been previously raptured and have participated in the marriage supper in the sky) to set up the Millennium (see 1 Thessalonians 3:13 and Matthew 24: 29-31)

Here, those who have suffered just because they won't take the mark of the beast during the Great Tribulation, will now have a new hope.

My Advice:

Jesus said the day and hour of these events are not known, but will happen anytime, and it will come like a thief in the night. He gave us some signs we should watch out for, and if you look at the scriptures, you will see the signs keeps coming to pass (Please see Mark 13:

That means, if Jesus Christ can predict those things and TRUELY, they keeps coming to pass, then His promise of the rapture and second coming will also come to pass!

So, if you are yet to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do so now, as tommorow might be too late.

And for we that are already Christians, let us allow the belief that Jesus will return one day, to guide us within godly conducts.

How sure are you that you can withstand the torment of the Antichrist during the great tribulation? The best thing for you is to live a lifestyle of holiness that will make you rapturable with Jesus Christ, and go on with Him to enjoy the marriage supper.

The Lord asked me to tell you this:

"I stand at the door, I cometh, I cometh" Thus saith the Lord Of Host!

Bros....there is nothing like rapture with second coming. Second coming is simply second coming. Let us not complicate things by wrong old teachings that we only hear from the pulpit , which is nt by real studying and searching of the scriptures. The word Rapture itself can't be found anywhere in the bible. The word Rapture was used by the mother church to explain the scriptures. Rapture came from the word enrapture which means great joy or pleasure, signifying the great joy and pleasure that will happen when the Lord returns to pick up the saints to glory. Rapture was used to explain the joy of the second coming of Christ. The first coming was when He came to die. The second will be when he returns for the saints which is different from the battle of the Lord or Armaggedon or whatever. Therefore Rapture = Second coming of Christ. The coming of the Lord is the only word in the scriptures, looks surprising? Yes, because it is a wonder how unscriptural doctrines often take hold in the church and the mind of the people , creating a great bondage for future worshippers. I am not saying Rapture doctrine is a bondage as long as yu understand that it simply means the second coming, but to differentiate second coming from Rapture is erroneous and un-acceptable for those who know more in word of God. And that is why I love 1 Corinthians 8:2 any time any day because of its aptness. There is no minister of God presently in this 21st century that is greater than Apostle Paul, yet Paul revealed that nobody knows all. And please, note that tribulations come before the much dreaded Rapture, if yu wanna challenge me on that, yu are welcome, and I will show yu. However, weda Rapture or tribulation or whatever, let us pray everyday for grace and mercy to take us thru the evil terrain of the earth, and reign with Christ. Shalom.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by paulos8: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
I thought when one dies, his or her soul goes to heaven or hell immediately... So why will Jesus come the 2nd time, resurrect the dead, rapture happening.. If the soul is already judged... I don't understand
So u guys mean after the soul is being tormented in hell fire, the on the last day when the body will be resurrected and the soul leaves hell fire to join the resurrected body, the experience rapture, then judged again, then sent back to hell fire... This time to torment the body and soul till eternity?

Someone should make me understand pls
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The day one dies, they face their rapture...... If anyone thinks a collection of people would be ascending...... I blame Nollywood.......

Ha ha ha, You're very funny grin

You're actually the one watching Nolly and other "woods" to term Rapture an heresy.

Get a bible and carefully study what the OP posted.

Meanwhile, kudos to OP for that inspiring lecture.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by mankand(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2017
None is real. Wake up!
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by oodua1stson: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
peeps4u:

KWAKWAKWAKWAKWAKWA.
Imagine someone verbally attacking and calling another man who doesnt believe in rapture a fool, would he make heaven if rapture came that moment?
lol. No mind am
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
So-called "Signs of the End time" in the book of Mark 13 which OP and many Christians are always talking about are either too vague or redundant or signs right now actually point to the opposite. Let's examine them, shall we?

1. Many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am he,’ and will deceive many.

The problem with the above "sign" is that there's absolutely NO Messiah that's claimed to be "he" and gathered massive following at least not recently

2. Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.

Not only is the above "sign" totally redundant since there's always been "nation/kingdom against nation/kingdom" even in the time of Jesus but also objective signs point to the fact that the world is actually getting MORE PEACEFUL and historians say this period is the most peaceful humanity has ever been

3. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines.

This is also redundant cuz earthquakes has been happening since time immemorial before and after Jesus, also this civilisation and enlightenment combined with humanitarian aids has ensured the devastation wrought by earthquakes are now more manageable than ever; also, Jesus also seemed not to be aware of Earthquakes happening on other planets; Famine? that's also redundant cuz The most terrible famines in history are past famines with the most recent being the North Korea famine which happened in 1994

4. Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

This is also redundant as it has always been happening even before Jesus reportedly said they're signs of endtime

as we can see, these verses are redundant or vague

CC Interesting15, Endtimegist

Present Sir, Lol we need Jesus to appear in our TV , Like hijack our network and do a live broadcast that would be lot better.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:
Thanks for this post. So it means if I miss rapture, I still have a second chance to go to heaven during the "second coming" of Christ? Perfect. Let me continue my faji. wink

lipsrsealed that's the error ..... Sincerely that doctrine isn't correct

No such thing as second chance ... AFTER RAPTURE COMING

AGAIN THE DOCTRINE ISN'T CORRECT
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by bahaushe1: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
Interesting15:
Please, open your hearts to these teachings.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

God bless you!!

What does Jesus (pbuh) mean by the day and hour of these events are not known? Does that mean he is not the one controlling them? How can lord not know about these events?
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by adahkennedy(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:
The day one dies, they face their rapture...... If anyone thinks a collection of people would be ascending...... I blame Nollywood.......
U face your judgment not rapture.......those who have ears let them hear
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by sharpwriter(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
people4rmVillag:
what that means is that they will suffer bitterly almost what Jesus suffered to redeem us, in order to get saved. But if you have more light on that, you can shade

You may read what I just wrote by quoting the OP. But to answer you, I said you should provide scriptural backings, but you didn't. I was in the same teaching and understanding as yours some years ago, before the Lord shewed me. Nobody will use their blood to redeem themselves. The reason we believed that teaching before is because we were taught from the pulpit and we didn't study on our own , and whatever we hear is wht we believe becos we trust our shepherds,and of course it is sometimes not the shepherd's fault, it is the amount of light available to them at that time that they teach from. If our blood could redeem us at all, then Jesus need not to die. The only one I know is those that are saved as though they pass through fire (which someone equate as using their blood). It can be found in 1 Corinthian 3:11-15. And this is because some people's work cant endure test of fire, and these people will suffer loss without reward eve though they are saved. Then concerning the AntiChrist and the Christians, see Revelation 13: 10 which talked about the Faith of the saints, meaning the saints of God were still present when the AntiChrist is around; read from verse 8 to the end, you will see that it said without mark, no buying and selling and the rest. Then see Revelation 14:12 that says again, here is the patience of the saints , but read and study from verse 11 or better still the beginning. Verse 11 says anyone that receives the mark will be tormented forever, then verse 12 talks about those who keep God's commandment and the patience of the saints. Verse 13 says, blessed are those who dies in the Lord from that moment, for they shall rest, note that the antichrist is still present o, but those saints refuse to get the mark because they fear God. Bible didn't say they are cursed or it serves them right because they didn't meet the rapture. If yu read downwards, yu will now see that it was later that the Lord released wrath according to this chapter 14. The book of Revelation is a complex book, yu may read something today, thinking yu see, then read same place tomoro, and find something different tomoro as if yu never read initially grin grin grin But the bottom line of my typings is so yu knw that saints were present during anti christ reign, and not after, so nobody dey go anywhere until tested. Go prepare o....na here we go dey together wey we go dey chop amala and ewedu till the tym if death never com grin grin grin grin grin And also note that, with tinx happening around us and how difficult for ppl to live , we can say the tribulation is at the edge of starting or already started or to be fair, we are in the beginning of sorrows according to Matthew 24. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by adahkennedy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
paulos8:
I thought when one dies, his or her soul goes to heaven or hell immediately... So why will Jesus come the 2nd time, resurrect the dead, rapture happening.. If the soul is already judged... I don't understand
So u guys mean after the soul is being tormented in hell fire, the on the last day when the body will be resurrected and the soul leaves hell fire to join the resurrected body, the experience rapture, then judged again, then sent back to hell fire... This time to torment the body and soul till eternity?

Someone should make me understand pls
When you die you face judgment which is heaven or hell
Rapture means caught up or ascension of saints when the tine is right. After rapture the grace period will expire then the antichrist and satan will have full dominion on earth..........rapture is only for living saints while dead saints are in heaven.
The second coming is when Christ will throw satan into d lake of fire and his demons. Know that satan is already condemned so that day all will be resurrected and the condemned which is those already in hell and those alive with d 666 mark will go to the lake of fire. Then the earth will be free and paradise will be on earth without corruption men will worship God
Death is defeated
Satan is defeated
Whatsapp me for more clarity
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by bahaushe1: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
There is nothing like 'rupture'.

Jesus (pbuh) will descend from heaven when the activities of antichrist become unbearable. Jesus (pbuh) will lead Muslim army in a war against antichrist and his Jew supporters. Allaah will grant Jesus (pbuh) victory and personally kill antichrist.

Jesus (pbuh) will then die and be buried like any other Muslim.

A cool breeze will then blow on the surface of the earth taking along with it every believer.

Quran will then be taken away from the earth both physically and spiritually (because no one benefits from it any more) and the holy Ka'aba will be destroyed by some people from Ethiopia.

The earth will be left with unbelievers and full of mischief and corruption. It is on these unbelievers that the hour will fall.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Princewell2012(m): 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
MrPresident1:
It is the same thing

Happy Sunday sir. Long time. Yes that's has been my position. If someone is telling me it is different, somehow i get confused. Please can you shade more light on it? Thank you.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by dontgiveupp(f): 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
[quote author=timojerry post=62940048][/quote]
Bro go and hug transformer. .
Bloody hypocrite
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Princewell2012(m): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lexusgs430:

God bless you sir. You just hit the nail on the head. Some people will be waiting for rapture, but the day one dies his or her own rapture has come, what now remain is the judgment. Or they should tell us that judgement day is another day will should be looking out for.
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by adahkennedy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
bahaushe1:
There is nothing like 'rupture'.

Jesus (pbuh) will descend from heaven when the activities of antichrist become unbearable. Jesus (pbuh) will lead Muslim army in a war against antichrist and his Jew supporters. Allaah will grant Jesus (pbuh) victory and personally kill antichrist.

Jesus (pbuh) will then die and be buried like any other Muslim.

A cool breeze will then blow on the surface of the earth taking along with it every believer.

Quran will then be taken away from the earth both physically and spiritually (because no one benefits from it any more) and the holy Ka'aba will be destroyed by some people from Ethiopia.

The earth will be left with unbelievers and full of mischief and corruption. It is on these unbelievers that the hour will fall.
This is not Islamic studies
First of all you don't even know Jesus Christ
If you do
You will believe in him as the word of God and accept him as saviour
You have yielded to seducing spirits so consider your ways because the time will come when no man can work

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Trumptech(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2017
From all indication I can see that believers have a lot of work to do that is why the lord ask us to go and preach his word to the whole world, from response to this post I can see my lost souls that want many to go down with them. Believing that Christ is the saviour is a matter of choice but none of us will say we are not warned. Note this the word of God is note a book that you can use your carnal knowledge to understand most of us are reading the bible like our books I am sorry its quite different you need the spirit to reveal his word to you. Please for believers in the house argue not with anyone preach on the gospel till the whole world knows about Jesus. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by Trumptech(m): 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
From all indication I can see that believers have a lot of work to do that is why the lord ask us to go and preach his word to the whole world, from response to this post I can see many lost souls that want many to go down with them. Believing that Christ is the saviour is a matter of choice but none of us will say we are not warned. Note this the word of God is note a book that you can use your carnal knowledge to understand most of us are reading the bible like our books I am sorry its quite different you need the spirit to reveal his word to you. Please for believers in the house argue not with anyone preach on the gospel till the whole world knows about Jesus. Shalom
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by FarmTech(m): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
sharpwriter:

Rev 20:4
Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by FarmTech(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
bahaushe1:

What does Jesus (pbuh) mean by the day and hour of these events are not known? Does that mean he is not the one controlling them? How can lord not know about these events?
Only God knows.

1 Like

Re: Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming by fpeter(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
pointstores:
great u are right but these days is very hard to study the word for me when ever I try I fell sick

Hehehehehe, you're funny. The Word heals so how can you fall sick when reading it? Try getting the digital Bible. You'll play it whenever you want. You can download it on your computer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Funeral Arrangements Of Late Archbishop Humphrey Bamisebi Olumakaiye (Photo) / May Your Children Have The Character Of The Man You Vote For - Pastor (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.