Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,838 members, 7,806,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza (27127 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Apostle Suleman Clashes With South African Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Dami Mike-Bamiloye: Emmanuela Sent Message On Facebook To Me, Now She’s My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by NuclearWinter: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by jrusky(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2017
MasViews:
Oga bishop behave yourself, who the fvck are you to tell the Sultan how to talk? Niggas always playing the victim card.

Better respect yourself and keep your mouth shut.

And who the hell is da Bleep bastard sultan? Sultan my foot thunder fire that your bastard mother f u c k e r terrorist Sultan. What about that Too?

In fact yourself should go to hell. Pain in the a s s boks. F e c k off pls.

9 Likes

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Oh my word. Imagine the comment. All those people blaming kanu and IPOB should come and say something on this thread. I have lost faith in Nigeria long ago.

I used to believe in one Nigeria not until I found Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2017
This is why Nigeria needs to break up.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2017
MasViews:
Oga bishop behave yourself, who the fvck are you to tell the Sultan how to talk? Niggas always playing the victim card.

Your Sultan has two heads abi ? He is too big to be called out ?

1 Like

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by otokx(m): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
So sad.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Drjafy: 9:41am On Dec 03, 2017
When the Foolanis were killing people in Benue and destroying their farmlands, This slowpoke of a leader didn't call his kinsmen to order. But on hearing that the foolanis are been killed, he's opening his rotten mouth to incite more tension in Numan.

1 Like

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Mufasa27(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2017
This is one of the numerous reasons why Buhari needs to vacate that sit sad
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by mavinc4u(f): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2017
MasViews:

Nairaland has done a lot of damage control.

1 Like

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Banter1(m): 9:46am On Dec 03, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
That idle and corrupt sultan cannot control his mouth like he can't control his d1ck.
Born throway.
Na really born throway my brother. Them plenty for north. #IrepMiddleBelt

2 Likes

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by mavinc4u(f): 9:52am On Dec 03, 2017
Meanwhile you guys should below. One Nigeria my foot.

Copied:This Is Fraud: NNPC GMD Must Offer Scholarship to Okafor the Way they offered Al-Amin.

Days ago, social media was ablaze with the celebration of Tochukwu Okafor who carted away EVERY award in Engineering from UNIBEN namely:
1) Best Graduating Student, University of Benin.
2) Dean’s Prize to the Best Graduating Student in academic performance, Faculty of Engineering.‎ ‎
3) Department Prize to the Best Graduating Student, Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
4) Nigerian Society of Engineers Prize to the Best Overall Graduating Student in the Faculty of Engineering.
5) Arch. Aminu Abubakar Prize to the Best Graduating Student in the Department of Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Faculty of Engineering.
6) Nicholas and Victoria Osifo Memorial Scholarship to the Best Graduating Student in Engineering.

He graduated with a stunning 4.95CGPA in almighty Engineering.

Days after, Al-amin Bugaje from faraway ‪Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (ABU) was named overall best student with 4.93 CGPA from Electrical Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering.

He was IMMEDIATELY offered scholarship up to PhD, by the GMD of NNPC, Mr Maikantu Baru in any university of his choice in the world.

Yet Tochukwu who graduated with a higher CGPA was ignored by the GMD. Both of them graduated in Electrical Engineering, so it can't be said that one merits it than the other.

The money that will be used to send Al-Amin to the best university in the world will not come from the GMD private purse but NNPC. It is fraudulent and corrupt to send the Hausa graduate abroad while leaving the one with higher CGPA to remain with only B.Eng. It is totally unacceptable.

I call on Nigerians to trend and see that justice is done to Tochukwu by NNPC. No one is a second class citizen in Nigeria even though a fulani man may be the one on the seat of power and another fulani man as NNPC boss.

What is good for Al-Amin is good for Tochukwu.

Na beg I dey beg una. Let us trend this till it gets everywhere and Tochukwu gets his dues.

#ScholarshipForTochukwu
#JusticeForTochukwu
#NNPCmustGiveHimNow

SHARE, SHARE. - Hope For Nigeria

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 9:53am On Dec 03, 2017
My kinsmen, Fulanis are becoming blood thirsty, kidnapping people randomly and attacking villages fiercely. These are not the Fulanis I used to know, these are Fulani demons and should be dealt with, decisively.

The earlier we Northerners believe in this threat posed by these marauding Fulani bandits and Neutralize it before it consume us all, the better for us.

Malware was here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Omexonomy: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2017
mavinc4u:

Nairaland has done a lot of damage control.
seun you see ya self
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Omexonomy: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
MasViews:

seun you see ya self
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Adebowale89(m): 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
and that we are still bent on electing another Muslim man as president comes 2019 still put me in a worrisome state

I'm an advocate of credibility when it comes to election but with the stand of nepotism, diversion of Democratic chauvinism, religion discrimination, tribal states and biased justice going in this country, I'm much exonerated from credibility subscription

or who's a Muslim leader to speak for a president or a governor of a state when we don't have a vacuum ruling? this is disheartened to feel that I grown up in a country where religion leaders speak on securities issues while the head of state kept mom on it

2 Likes

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 9:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Banter1:
Na really born throway my brother. Them plenty for north. #IrepMiddleBelt

Fvck your middle belt, there is no such thing as middle belt.... You're still a Northern slave... We ain't freeing you yet.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2017
jrusky:

And who the hell is da Bleep bastard sultan? Sultan my foot thunder fire that your bastard mother f u c k e r terrorist Sultan. What about that Too?

In fact yourself should go to hell. Pain in the a s s boks. F e c k off pls.

Let's talk sensibly. What do you think makes Sultan a terrorist, going by the latest definition of the word "terrorist"? No insult please.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 10:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Adebowale89:
and that we are still bent on electing another Muslim man as president comes 2019 still put me in a worrisome state

I'm an advocate of credibility when it comes to election but with the stand of nepotism, diversion of Democratic chauvinism, religion discrimination, tribal states and biased justice going in this country, I'm much exonerated from credibility subscription

or who's a Muslim leader to speak for a president or a governor of a state when we don't have a vacuum ruling? this is disheartened to feel that I grown up in a country where religion leaders speak on securities issues while the head of state kept mom on it

Go and probe Oritsejafor's involvement in Government during Jonathan's regime.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by manci(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2017
Bishop dami manza comments is like putting fuel on flame it increase more insecurity tension
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by Adebowale89(m): 10:06am On Dec 03, 2017
malware:

Go and probe Oritsejafor's involvement in Government during Jonathan's regime.

I presume you quote me wrongly? how does that cohere with religion leaders staying off giving update on securities discourse? this doesn't sectionalize Muslim or Christian leaders whatsoever

you northerners need to wake up from this religion palava. just imagine what's going on in your region, wasting the precious lives of innocent young souls all in the name of religion

you should report oritsejafor to efcc if your brain is still intact, I'm not EFCC personnel

1 Like

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by IslamicRebel: 10:07am On Dec 03, 2017
MasViews:

See this terrorist pig.

1 Like

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by IslamicRebel: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2017
The Afonja support them as always.

2 Likes

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by shekauvsbuhari: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2017
kay29000:
From Boko Haram, to Fulani Herdsmen, to cattle thieves... When will all the killings in the North end?
the north has sown the wind and they are reaping the whirlwind.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by jude33084(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
What else do you expect from a corrupt personality? undecided
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Adebowale89:

I presume you quote me wrongly? how does that cohere with religion leaders staying off giving update on securities discourse? this doesn't sectionalize Muslim or Christian leaders whatsoever

you northerners need to wake up from this religion palava. just imagine what's going on in your region, wasting the precious lives of innocent young souls all in the name of religion

you should report oritsejafor to efcc if your brain is still intact, I'm not EFCC personnel

Last warning

Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by jude33084(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
IslamicRebel:
The Afonja support them as always.

The zombi ones only grin
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
the north has sown the wind and they are reaping the whirlwind.

When bloody cult rivalry ends in the south.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by jude33084(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2017
malware:

Cult attack only those that sign it up?

Open your eyes bro.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by shekauvsbuhari: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2017
malware:

Let's talk sensibly. What do you think makes Sultan a terrorist, going by the latest definition of the word "terrorist"? No insult please.
the same things that makes ipob n kanu terrorists.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by shekauvsbuhari: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2017
malware:

cultists attack other cultists. Whatever a people sow, they will reap. North been killing christians since tey tey B.C. Now they killing themselves.
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by miraclea: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2017
How did this man come to be a head in a sane society for people who lost hope in Nigeria you can't blame them seeing people like the so called sadauna and El rufai vomiting and inciting hate speeches protecting fulani and the country's president have suddenly become dumb when it comes to fulani case God help nigeria
Re: Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza by malware: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2017
shekauvsbuhari:
cultists attack other cultists. Whatever a people sow, they will reap. North been killing christians since tey tey B.C. Now they killing themselves.

Give me a history of those killings with examples.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.