Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Actress Joselyn Dumas Voice Out:i'm Always In Charge When It Comes To Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Joselyn Dumas Voice Out:i'm Always In Charge When It Comes To Sex (440 Views)

I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Joselyn Dumas Voice Out:i'm Always In Charge When It Comes To Sex by kunzeal: 8:01am On Dec 03, 2017
Most Ghanaian celebrities avoid answering questions on
their sex life anytime they’re asked such questions during
any interview.
However, Ghanaian actress and TV Personality Joselyn
Dumas revealed on her TV Show program “Keeping It Real
with Joselyn Dumas” that she’s always in charge when
coming to having sex.
The actress with her two friends on the program admitted
that, they love being in charge when it comes to having sex.
Read full article at www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/actress-joselyn-dumas-voice-outim.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Fix SARS And Nigeria's Troubles? / In The Nearest Future / Please Who Knows The Fare To Lome From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.