Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

London Pastor Attacks Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Youtube - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / London Pastor Attacks Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Youtube (566 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

London Pastor Attacks Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Youtube by Austyn316(m): 8:09am On Dec 03, 2017
The Pastor of London church, Victorious People Assembly (VPA) is so pained by the light that Pastor Sunday Adelaja is showing the people to the extent that he made a video sending a message to the latter on youtube. He accuses Pastor Sunday of adultery with his female members. See the seven minute video below:

https://nairachronicles..co.uk/2017/12/london-pastor-throws-salvo-at-dr-sunday.html
Re: London Pastor Attacks Pastor Sunday Adelaja On Youtube by Bukolar1(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2017
undecidedhmmmm ... just because someone is trying to throw more lights on some shady things. The next thing is attack and accusations

(1) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Cross Over Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Are These Animals Praying To God / Good Deeds of a Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.