Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP (651 Views)

Football Writer / Creative Football Writer Needed ASAP / Creative Football Writer Needed ASAP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2017
If you have the flair and time for writing football related topics/opinion articles. Do well to send a text to the number in my bio or send a PM. The text should contain your best email so we can reach you immediately.

We don't need copy and paste writers please. Potential writers should be able to deliver articles using their own style and choice of words.

NB: it is a paid position
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 16, 2018
Still available for those who can write football articles with a good command of English. Just quote me with your best email.
Thanks
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Afobear: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
What is the price involved here and how many articles will be needed
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2018
Umtiti: I pitched Griezmann on Barcelona move

Antoine Griezmann was linked with a move away from Atletico last summer, but the French attacker ultimately decided to stay in Madrid this season. He’s enjoyed yet another strong individual campaign this season, but Griezmann has reportedly yet to make a decision regarding whether he’ll be back for another season following the upcoming summer transfer window.

Griezmann said that he will make a decision regarding his future before heading to Russia with the French national team for the summer’s World Cup, which begins in June. If one of his France teammates has his way, though, Griezmann will be suiting up next season for Barcelona.

Following the recent international break, Barca defender Samuel Umtiti admitted that he tried to sell Griezmann on the idea of moving to the Nou Camp. Umtiti recently told Canal Plus, “I got myself into agent mode! No, I’m kidding. It’s true that we talk about it a lot. I was able to talk about it with him, but just to find out what he thinks of my club. But everyone thinks good things about it. It makes them dream. Players of that level. If he comes, we’d have to play with six forwards.”

Barcelona may have interest in adding Griezmann, but it stands to reason there are other areas in the squad that they may seek to address first. A general rule of thumb when placing football bets is to take rumours with a grain of salt. There are all sorts of publications out there willing to publish false claims. Barca’s potential interest in Griezmann wouldn’t be a total surprise, but it’s hard to imagine the Frenchman would be a top priority.

While Umtiti may dream of playing alongside his French teammate at the club level, there’s a chance Umtiti himself may not even be with Barca next season. Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has been a public admirer of Umtiti’s ability, and Mourinho is reportedly willing to triple the defender’s salary in order to lure him to England next season. Umtiti currently earns €3 million per year at Barcelona.

Griezmann, 27, has contributed 17 goals along with 8 assists in 26 appearances in La Liga for Atletico this season. He also added a pair of goals in Champions League play before his side were eliminated. Since relegation into the Europa League, Griezmann has bagged another pair of goals.

Umtiti added that United are not the only club showing interest in adding the defender. There have been reports that Umtiti has begun contract extension talks with his current club, but the player squashed that notion to the press. He said, “It’s a subject I don’t want to talk about too much. From my side, nothing has started. There is perhaps interest from their side, but nothing has started.”

The potential addition of a player of Griezmann’s characters would certainly give Barca an embarrassment of riches in attack. The loss of Neymar this past summer hurt, but Ernesto Valverde can still deploy the fearsome attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and the newly-added Philippe Coutinho.

Barca have the La Liga title all but in hand at this point, with a nine-point lead on second place Atletico through 30 matches. The Blaugrana will be focusing most of their attention on Champions League and the first leg of their quarterfinal tie with Roma later this week.

Griezmann was heavily linked with a potential move to Manchester United last summer before opting to remain in Spain for another season.
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 16, 2018
More Tackles Than N'Golo Kante: Why Arsenal Must Sign Idrissa Gueye

Arsenal have missed out on top targets in the transfer market in the past, mostly due to Arsene Wenger's indecision and that has also affected the club's adversely, the worst being our fifth-placed finish last season.

Wenger, had sometimes last season bemoaned missing out on French midfielder N'Golo Kante who joined Chelsea from Leicester City. The former Caen player was voted PFA Player of the Year after helping the Blues to claim the Premier League trophy, after winning it with the Foxes the previous season.

However, despite the different accolades trailing the France international and Wenger regretting not fast enough to snap him up, the Gunners boss has been presented with another opportunity of getting it right in the transfer market and he is expected to make good of that by making the move to secure the signature of Everton's Idrissa Gueye.

The 27-year-old Toffee midfielder has been in the shadow of Kante only in terms of accolades and trophies won but not in performances as his statistics speak well for him.

Playing in a similar position and saddled with the same defensive role, Gueye has thrived in the English top flight as the Blues midfielder and probably more than him.

Despite Aston Villa's relegation to the Championship two seasons ago, the former Lille man stood out and he has successfully replicated that with Everton.

Tasked with making tackles and interceptions, he has more numbers than Kante, in fact than any other player in the league last season.

And that makes him a necessary potential addition to the weak Arsenal midfield. Wenger is aware of the need to add more steel to the club midfield but has arguably failed in his quest to replace Patrick Viera since the departure of the Frenchman in 2005.

Considered as one of the best defensive midfielders in the Premier League, Gueye could be the missing link in the Gunners midfield.

Last summer recruit Granit Xhaka has failed to live up to expectations, not to mention the inconsistencies of Aaron Ramsey and Francis Coquelin which has made the Gunners defence to be at the mercy of oppositions.

Wenger will have to quit his sluggish decision making this time as Gueye who is contracted to Everton until 2020 has also attracted interest from Man United, Valencia, Red Bull Leipzig and Bayern Leverkusen.

The Senegalese will definitely cost Arsenal a fortune which could cost up to £30 million.
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 16, 2018
No copy n paste. If you have a flair for football writing and follow the game then quote me with your best email.
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
Sports Writers currently needed. Quote me with your best email
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by smokers: 12:31am On Jul 31, 2019
[quote author=radiokilla post=79811167]Sports Writers currently needed. Quote me with your best email[/quote

olowoinc@gmail.com]
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by robosky02(m): 12:34am On Jul 31, 2019
radiokilla:
ok
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2019
radiokilla:

Hello, am a football writer. Arguably one of the best you can find around. check out my blog https://famousmanutd..com

You like what you see? hit me up at jorgeakindile@gmail.com
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Dollywood(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Joshlin070@gmail.com
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by Dollywood(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
I'm a superb writer and a die hard football fan, i'm also a student and i hope my payments per article will be delightful. my gmail is joshlin070@gmail.com
Re: Creative Football Writer(s) Needed ASAP by koladini(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
radiokilla:
If you have the flair and time for writing football related topics/opinion articles. Do well to send a text to the number in my bio or send a PM. The text should contain your best email so we can reach you immediately.

We don't need copy and paste writers please. Potential writers should be able to deliver articles using their own style and choice of words.

NB: it is a paid position

I'm a passionate football writer and I'm definitely interested in this. A dedicated Arsenal fan but can write on any topic as I'm a football realist. Check out my website at Gunnerscircle.com

Also my email is gunnerscircle@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Mens Shorts From Marathon Clothes / Beting Made Easy / It’s Hard Work He Said Jo And I Have Struggles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.