Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! (2018 Views)

Selling My App For ₦20k. I Seriously Need Money / Plz Help With The Link To Dload Pes 2017 Ppsspp / Guys Plz I Need FIFA 15 For Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2017
Hi guys please i need you help, so hmm i have this game that i do play with some guys back in secondary school and i have being trying to figure out the name of the game so i will explain it in the most detailing way that i can.Ok the game is kind of like a board game but the board is structured in house kind of style with different kind of rooms like the sitting room, the guest room, bedroom etc and it comes with a pile of cards with questions to solve and some block with characters drawn on them which one can slot into those rooms, so the game is all about trying to figure out who murder the dead man while arranging the different characters into their representative rooms................THANK YOU

Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Holuwatoobii(m): 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
chingle5:
Hi guys please i need you help, so hmm i have this game that i do play with some guys back in secondary school and i have being trying to figure out the name of the game so i will explain it in the most detailing way that i can.Ok the game is kind of like a board game but the board is structured in house kind of style with different kind of rooms like the sitting room, the guest room, bedroom etc and it comes with a pile of cards with questions to solve and some block with characters drawn on them which one can slot into those rooms, so the game is all about trying to figure out who murder the dead man while arranging the different characters into their representative rooms................THANK YOU
what is the name of the game and on which platform are you playing it on?
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2017
Sounds like a pretty neat board game.

Never heard of it tho
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Holuwatoobii:
what is the name of the game and on which platform are you playing it on?

it is a board game like ludo. snake and ladder but the board is shaped in form of a house
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2017
Gamers help me nw
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
chingle5:
Gamers help me nw

Omoh that game go hard you get...

We no sabi the game
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Omoh that game go hard you get...
We no sabi the game
chai and d game sweet die
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
chingle5:

chai and d game sweet die

Board game grin
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
game way b say we go b like 5 dey think, who fit kill the dead man chai
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Board game grin

I no no whether I go call am board game because we dey stand the house we go come the slot the characters into different rooms
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Thegamingorca(m): 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
chingle5:

I no no whether I go call am board game because we dey stand the house we go come the slot the characters into different rooms

Omoh all join
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Omoh all join
guy shey I fit conclude say na board game
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 07, 2017
I have played that game before but e don tay, wallahi I can't remember.
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
justscorchone:
I have played that game before but e don tay, wallahi I can't remember.

seriously guy wetin b d name abeg remember
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by swaqq(m): 8:33am On Dec 16, 2017
Guy, I just help you to search in on Google...... The name is *Clue*..... I hope I'm right
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
i cant really remember
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by chingle5(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
swaqq:
Guy, I just help you to search in on Google...... The name is *Clue*..... I hope I'm right

i cant really remember
Re: Guys Plz I Seriously Need Your Help!!! by swaqq(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2017
chingle5:

i cant really remember
then enquiry about it

(1) (Reply)

10 Scary Predictions About The Future Of Gaming / Legacy Of Kain Fans Only: We Need A Nextgen Reboot, Its About Time. / What Pc Game Are You Playing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.